What's new

Hindu protesters disrupt Bin Laden movie shoot in India

Chidia naal je baaz ladava...taan Gobind Singh naam dharavan.We Sikhs dont bow in front of anyone..India is our country and we will fight for it..Come and fight with us..

copy pasting wanna be sikh.....poor soul......inferiority complexed likes of you and general barar systematically raped sikh women to create a new race.......

Mr abu zolfiqar can call indian cities hellholes and refer to Indian as 'dot heads' and get away with it .Wonder if Indians started getting racist what will happen .There are a lot of things we can call your country and your people as well .

Shame . His posts have been reported yet no action

why did u indians burnt alive tens of thousands of sikh men,women and children in 1984?

b88od3.jpg

That is all the result of Psychological Trauma that most Pakistanis are in lately. After the media(Pakistani and International) showing them the real face of Pakistan, they can only take refuge in the cliche of "India is not do well either."

You are right . Nail on the head .

That is why there is no point replying to their frustrations now .

some of these guys are incapable of having a discussion. They will go offtopic , troll , get racist . No point getting dirty with them .Let them sleep soundly if it helps them to .

They are just incapable of handling certain truths and when faced with them , such frustrations come out like in this thread .

You are right . Nail on the head .

That is why there is no point replying to their frustrations now .

some of these guys are incapable of having a discussion. They will go offtopic , troll , get racist . No point getting dirty with them .Let them sleep soundly if it helps them to .

They are just incapable of handling certain truths and when faced with them , such frustrations come out like in this thread .

Mr abu zolfiqar can call indian cities hellholes and refer to Indian as 'dot heads' and get away with it .Wonder if Indians started getting racist what will happen .There are a lot of things we can call your country and your people as well .

Shame . His posts have been reported yet no action

Bro this is a pakistani forum , even though mods are sane but they can but they are not sane enough to stop this bullshitting

no, the western idiots are too stupid and retarded to realize that Abbotabad (and Lahore) are unique places that have nothing to do with any indian city

the people arent even the same at all

:lol: yes, you are smart and they are stupid :lol:

dot heads??? then perhaps pehaps mr Zolfiqar we should be calling you dumb ignorant diaperhead ... right???

or how about you fcuk yourself and find another forum to pollute....that suits us better, ''sandy''

or how about you fcuk yourself and find another forum to pollute....that suits us better, ''sandy''

dot heads??? then perhaps pehaps mr Zolfiqar we should be calling you dumb ignorant diaperhead ... right???

^^^^^^^

This is all very childish. Why not concentrate on the topic? Why are Indians so stuck up about anything Pakistani. It is India's benefit if a film of Bin Laden is being shot in India. We are losing investment. India is gaining investment. Why have the fanatics instead been given a free hand?

Bro this is a pakistani forum , even though mods are sane but they can but they are not sane enough to stop this bullshitting

So indirectly you are calling our mods bullshitters or promoters of bullshit?

i feel i was very clear last time, but i'll repeat it again....

if ya dont like the forum, then get lost. Simple as that, not so difficult.

Well as long as there is an Indian Defence section, there will be Indians.

Don't like it? Cry to the mods.

its not your property;) and frankly speaking few of trolls have free hand;)

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

i will see if this troll get a ban or not;)
i m 100% sure that he wont;)

My bad I am sorry for my earlier post , I shouldn't have stooped to your level... , we have seen your past posts and know exactly what your intellectual capability is to add positively to this forum.

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

its not your property;) and frankly speaking few of trolls have free hand;)

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

i will see if this troll get a ban or not;)
i m 100% sure that he wont;)

we shouldn't care .. members like these are not worth wasting time on...

I already did raise concern over this issue, my concern was either not seen or just simply rejected.

i'll leaving the crying for you overly emotional dotheads. . .this role is best suited for your people

your 2-bit country has failed to produce a single authentic defence forum...and here you trolling.....day in and day out.

---------- Post added at 03:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

I already did raise concern over this issue, my concern was either not seen or just simply rejected.

i'll leaving the crying for you overly emotional dotheads. . .this role is best suited for your people

thats the result of 1000 years of slavery at the hands of Pakistani muslims.

Makes sense...and I appreciate the explanation.

In the part highlighted above, since it seems that a lot of the prophets/significant figures of abrahamic religions have had some level of involvement with the Kaaba..so why is it that it is only revered in Islam?

Dunno...maybe because in each of those instances it had turned into a house of idolatry housing many pagan gods and goddesses, so maybe the Jews and the Christians, being monotheistic as they are (the concept of Trinity would be one grey area) couldn't identify with it anymore and I suppose it got lost in all that. Or maybe...its something else, like I said - dunno.

My bad I am sorry for my earlier post , I shouldn't have stooped to your level... , we have seen your past posts and know exactly what your intellectual capability is to add positively to this forum.

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

we shouldn't care .. members like these are not worth wasting time on...

let me fix it

we shouldn't care .. trolls like these are not worth wasting time on

---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

your 2-bit country has failed to produce a single authentic defence forum...and here you trolling.....day in and day out.

---------- Post added at 03:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 AM ----------

thats the result of 1000 years of slavery at the hands of Pakistani muslims.

there was no pakistan before 47 and there are more indian forums than pakistani:lol:

Back
Top Bottom