What's new

Hindu protesters disrupt Bin Laden movie shoot in India

no, the western idiots are too stupid and retarded to realize that Abbotabad (and Lahore) are unique places that have nothing to do with any indian city

the people arent even the same at all

Friend,
LOL, when Indians see our positive side, they say we belong to the same 'mother' and when they see our negative say, they say we are 'terrorists'. Just look at their games. :rofl:

I want you all to read a book by Etizaz Ehsan called 'Indusaga'. There is some brilliant stuff written about India and Pakistan differences. He points out very well how Pakistan the country itself has nothing to do with the 'Indian colony' ...

just shut the fcku up, you just made yourself look like a ****** :lol:

Great another pube face, hiding behind a foreign flag. Typical :laugh:

You should have realized that before visiting Pakistan and having a Pakistani girlfriend.
HYPOCRITE!!

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

you know what Sikhs might help you with 1000 years issue.

Why are you adding another 900 years to 100?
The Sikh rule was slightly less than 100 years. NOT 1000!

Slavery? Pakistanos have been ruled by greeks, mongols, turks, afghans, persians, arabs,sikhs, british for the past 2000 years, hey even as we speak american drones are in your airspace looking for soon to be dead pakistanis.

Your big talk fools only your ego. Keep telling yourselves how awesome you are, laughing stock!

again, not my role.....youre playing and assuming the role designed for you quite effectively

You should have realized that before visiting Pakistan and having a Pakistani girlfriend.
HYPOCRITE!!

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Why are you adding another 900 years to 100?
The Sikh rule was slightly less than 100 years. NOT 1000!
Well pakistanis were ruled by everybody from afgans, turks, moghuls and sikhs. This is the first time in thousand years you are ruling yourself.
Congrats.

Well pakistanis were ruled by everybody from afgans, turks, moghuls and sikhs. This is the first time in thousand years you are ruling yourself.
Congrats.

Afghani:
How were we ruled by Afghanis? Afghanistan has lots of ethnicities and one of them are Pashtuns. How are Pashtuns foreigners? Those same rulers became Part of P A K I S T A N....

P= Punjabi
A= Afghania
K= Kashmir
I= Nothing
S= Sindh
TAN= Baluchistan
The person who ruled was Ahmed Shah Abdali, who was born in Multan:P

Turks:
Ghaznavid Empire: 963–1187

Moghuls:
Rule in Pakistan: 1526–1858
Unlike Indians, we had leaders who resisted and forced less rule.

Rai Abdullah Khan Bhatti Rajput, popularly known as Dulla Bhatti (Punjabi: Shahmukhi دًﻻ بھٹى, Punjabi: Gurmukhi ਦੁੱਲਾ ਭੱਟੀ), was a famous legendary Rajput hero of the Punjab, who led a rebellion against the Mughal emperor Akbar. Such was the level of resistance put up by Rai Abdullah Khan that Akbar had to shift his capital from Delhi to Lahore for nearly 20 years, making the Lahore Fort his headquarters, and renovating its basic structure. There is an epic in the Punjabi language called Dulle Di Vaar (Ballad), which narrates the battle events of Dulla Bhatti, and a region in the Pakistani Punjab called Dulle Di Bar meaning the forest of Dulla Bhatti[1]. This legendary Rajput hero is said to be buried at Miani Sahib Graveyard in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan.

Sikhs:
Empire 1799–1849.

Do the Math, all of these do NOT total up to 1000 years!

there was no pakistan before 47 and there are more indian forums than pakistani:lol:

there was no india before 47 either.....

if there are more indian forums than Pakistani forums (i dont doubt this) then why do so many of you join PDF?

Friend,
LOL, when Indians see our positive side, they say we belong to the same 'mother' and when they see our negative say, they say we are 'terrorists'. Just look at their games. :rofl:

I sometimes sympathize with indians because of the extent of inferiority complex they suffer from

I want you all to read a book by Etizaz Ehsan called 'Indusaga'. There is some brilliant stuff written about India and Pakistan differences. He points out very well how Pakistan the country itself has nothing to do with the 'Indian colony' ...

i've been hoping to get my hands on a copy; will definitely look into it

partition would have never succeeded had the differences not been so vast. They've always been separate nations. My problem with some Pakistanis out there --both young and old, is that some of them display such ingratitude towards the founding fathers of the Pakistani Nation and their aspirations for the great nation - our motherland.

so, which actor will assume the role of OBL?

if they opt for Sean Connery -- hell i'll be first in line with ticket in hand :laugh:

if they opt for Sean Connery -- hell i'll be first in line with ticket in hand :laugh:

As always in these types of movies, Matt Damon is best suitable for Navy Seals....
Not sure about OBL role

Sean connery does not have the facial similarity, I think Sacha Baron Cohen will be more suitable, as he has long face.
the-dictator-20110610-085543.jpg

bruno_sacha_baron_cohen_promo_image_03.jpg

ali-g.jpg

borat-mustache1.jpg

His Holiness getting compared with OBL.

That's a new low, even for you...:laugh:
For some OBL is the messah and many muslims respect him. You should not disrespect them. :)

---------- Post added at 05:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

Sacha Baron Cohen cannot play a serious role....
He may play freddy mercury, which is a serious role.
Also he is not that well known like sean connery, so wont distract the viewer from original character.

Perdoucers of this angrezi movie should go and shoot the movie in the lands of their fav ally. Shooting of this movie gives dumb westeren media a chance to say India = Pakistan. Just becuase we and our cities look alike.

Sad that such hates is so ingrained..
Such people usually rejoice in glee in the deaths of innocents.. and are usually the first to rape, loot .. plunder..
cut fetuses out of pregnant women and burn them.
If its any solace for the Pakistani.. we arent the only country where such mindsets breed and roam free.

Back
Top Bottom