What's new

Hindu Priest beaten by Sikhs in india

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only burger punjabis from Lahore , 95 % of population of pakistani punjab speak their dialects of punjabi or saraiki, I don't know where this BS propaganda of paksitani punjab replacing punjabi with urdu is coming from, yes everyone knows how to speak urdu in addition to punjabi, pothohari or saraiki.

Next whole of Punjab will copies Lahori culture. ;) So, you honestly accepted the things I heard. :sarcastic:

Sadhus were here before your legal laws were formed. They are part and parcel of identity of India. No one dares to make laws against them. When and if a sadhu gets into a fight and commits an illegal act, the police can and do nab them. Yes even ganja is allowed to them.

Cannabis is sold legally in govt shops.

I am 40 and a dudess by the way.

I fail to follow your logic. My family was also there before laws were formed and should I ask them to stop paying taxes? Then you go on to say if they do something illegal then theyare caught? Then you say noone dare laws against them (why specific laws against them???). I see contradictions everywhere.

Anyway, you have provided no valid link for your claims. So I will stop here.

You have a good day lady.

That is true as humanity socially evolved we put on more clothes so it causes people to grow uncomfortable when they see the reverse, that being said the Sikhs kept beating him even when he covered up that was over the top.

The Sikhs here were acting like Taliban and the "Hindu" crowd was cheering on to show their "progressiveness." Hey Hindus you earned your progressive label for the day.

Behati ganga mein sab haath dhote hai ... don't tell me you never let off some steam in someone else's fadda. That's such a sub continental thing to do. pitai kisi ki ho sab ne .. ek baar zarur haath saaf karna hai.

I would never do something so morally impaired. :o:

They are not out there showing their stuff to impress women or men. They are oblivious to themselves. So do not support beating up of people to remove our own awkwardness. It is moral policing.

They are free to roam all over India. That most of them keep themselves to the forests or mountains and avoid imposing themselves on people is of their own volition.
Well you have you opinion and I respect that, but according to me there was nothing wrong in asking the sadhu to cover up, beating him was over the top tho. But these were Amritdharis if I am not wrong. A bit more conservative. If we can have Bajrang Dal or Ram Sena. Sikhs can also have some hot headed people here and there.

I would never do something so morally impaired. :o:
Lagda Nava aaya aye Sohneya ...
hqdefault.jpg

I fail to follow your logic. My family was also there before laws were formed and should I ask them to stop paying taxes? Then you go on to say if they do something illegal then theyare caught? Then you say noone dare laws against them (why specific laws against them???). I see contradictions everywhere.

Anyway, you have provided no valid link for your claims. So I will stop here.

You have a good day lady.

Paying taxes was always part of the society. It is as old as civilization itself. So your argument is invalid.

If they commit murder or beat up anyone, the sadhu will be held accountable. They are not allowed the leeway to harm the society. Their nudity is not in anyway harming society or spreading immorality. You need to understand that laws are made to protect the society and not to facilitate harassing people practicing their faith.

As I said there was no source to be found and neither a source to be found of any case against any sadhu for being naked. So de facto this is the legal stance in India.

They should have made him cover without slapping him about.But say im shopping with a female member of my family you dont want to see a naked man walk about.

Punjabis and Haryanvi are not so alien to Indian ethos that they do not recognize Naga sadhus. You are talking as if Punjab is not part of India but some exotic far away place in Europe. What he did was as per his faith. He was not harming anyone. Sad you are siding with moral policing when all the time I see you against any moral policing for booze, drugs, and short skirts.
Naga Sadhus are not comman in Haryana and Punjab
If that Sadhus will come in some place of Haryana and roam in village or roads people will stop him no doubt.

Well you have you opinion and I respect that, but according to me there was nothing wrong in asking the sadhu to cover up, beating him was over the top tho. But these were Amritdharis if I am not wrong. A bit more conservative. If we can have Bajrang Dal or Ram Sena. Sikhs can also have some hot headed people here and there.

Of course there are hot headed people here and there. We expect Ram Sena to be criticized when they go over the top, do we not? Then why the cheering for what was nothing short of bullying by the Amritdharis?

Support for bad behavior is not how to show good faith for people of other religion. You are supposed to stand up for what is right, friend or foe.

Naga Sadhus are not comman in Haryana and Punjab
If that Sadhus will come in some place of Haryana and roam in village or roads people will stop him no doubt.

Oh good. I guess Shiv Sena should beat up all Biharis in Mumbai. Since now we are defining just being uncommon is good enough to beat up people.

Sadhus were here before your legal laws were formed. They are part and parcel of identity of India. No one dares to make laws against them. When and if a sadhu gets into a fight and commits an illegal act, the police can and do nab them. Yes even ganja is allowed to them.

Cannabis is sold legally in govt shops.

I am 40 and a dudess by the way.
ahem,,,dudess,,,have u ever tried ganja?:p:

They are not out there showing their stuff to impress women or men. They are oblivious to themselves. So do not support beating up of people to remove our own awkwardness. It is moral policing.

They are free to roam all over India. That most of them keep themselves to the forests or mountains and avoid imposing themselves on people is of their own volition.

Yes it was moral policing, and it shows that indian punjab is culturally different than india and hence sikhs of indian punjab demand khalistan.

Of course there are hot headed people here and there. We expect Ram Sena to be criticized when they go over the top, do we not? Then why the cheering for what was nothing short of bullying by the Amritdharis?

Support for bad behavior is not how to show good faith for people of other religion. You are supposed to stand up for what is right, friend or foe.

Oh good. I guess Shiv Sena should beat up all Biharis in Mumbai. Since now we are defining just being uncommon is good enough to beat up people.

I dont know what tooooooo much religion does to a man.. and the society... its like a disease... keeps growing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom