What's new

Hindu Priest beaten by Sikhs in india

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you celebrating the beating up of Sikhs in US and elsewhere too.
you need to take it easy mate, these sadhus are not common place in the cities of Punjab and Haryana so the reaction wasn't that over the top. instead of wear that piece of clothe around his neck he would have been better off tying it around his waist. Relax

Dude, are you serious? Do you even believe thats possible and what kind of legal complications that will lead to? What if a sadhu kills (they can be violent)? Then what? You can't punish him because one can't prosecute a dead person as per the law???

I cannot find anything about it on the net, but never ever has law touched them in India ever. No they are not supposed to do unlaw (criminal) activities.

Shame on you.
These dudes are most;y wrapped in bhagva colour but he was roaming nude

well deserved

I cannot find anything about it on the net, but never ever has law touched them in India ever. No they are not supposed to do unlaw (criminal) activities.

Dude are you for real? NOBODY is supposed to do illegal acts, but people do it. There are so many well documented cases where sandhu sects got into bloody fights at the kumbh resulting in bloodbaths. Also, many of them smoke ganja, you think thats legal???

Why are you so naive? How old are you (not asking in a derogatory way, i genuinely want to know).

you need to take it easy mate, these sadhus are not common place in the cities of Punjab and Haryana so the reaction wasn't that over the top. instead of wear that piece of clothe around his neck he would have been better off tying it around his waist. Relax

Punjabis and Haryanvi are not so alien to Indian ethos that they do not recognize Naga sadhus. You are talking as if Punjab is not part of India but some exotic far away place in Europe. What he did was as per his faith. He was not harming anyone. Sad you are siding with moral policing when all the time I see you against any moral policing for booze, drugs, and short skirts.

Punjabis and Haryanvi are not so alien to Indian ethos that they do not recognize Naga sadhus. You are talking as if Punjab is not part of India but some exotic far away place in Europe. What he did was as per his faith. He was not harming anyone. Sad you are siding with moral policing when all the time I see you against any moral policing for booze, drugs, and short skirts.
Dude these sadhoos are ek number k thaggu and charssi bhaand, they will sit near girl clgs staring them and whistling

dont know why are u supporting these weirdos

Dude are you for real? NOBODY is supposed to do illegal acts, but people do it. There are so many well documented cases where sandhu sects got into bloody fights at the kumbh resulting in bloodbaths. Also, many of them smoke ganja, you think thats legal???

Why are you so naive? How old are you (not asking in a derogatory way, i genuinely want to know).

Sadhus were here before your legal laws were formed. They are part and parcel of identity of India. No one dares to make laws against them. When and if a sadhu gets into a fight and commits an illegal act, the police can and do nab them. Yes even ganja is allowed to them.

Cannabis is sold legally in govt shops.

I am 40 and a dudess by the way.

it's not moral policing ... watching naked people on road in broad daylight is kind of awkward. Such sadhus don't roam about cities like that they keep to themselves in some cities only.

Dude these sadhoos are ek number k thaggu and charssi bhaand, they will sit near girl clgs staring them and whistling

dont know why are u supporting these weirdos

I have no knowledge of them doing so. If they are then the way to go is call the police.

it's not moral policing ... watching naked people on road in broad daylight is kind of awkward. Such sadhus don't roam about cities like that they keep to themselves in some cities only.

That is true as humanity socially evolved we put on more clothes so it causes people to grow uncomfortable when they see the reverse, that being said the Sikhs kept beating him even when he covered up that was over the top.

They are not out there showing their stuff to impress women or men. They are oblivious to themselves. So do not support beating up of people to remove our own awkwardness. It is moral policing.

They are free to roam all over India. That most of them keep themselves to the forests or mountains and avoid imposing themselves on people is of their own volition.

:rofl: We all know your first hand account stories are a bunch of bs, you have never even left your village in Bihar. :lol:

what do you know about me chicha, I talked to Pakistanis on chat forum. Really, urban Punjabis seems very enthusiastic in making Urdu as their first language since they see speaking Punjabi as symbol of backwardness and feel elated to make Pakistan a one language country. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

That is true as humanity socially evolved we put on more clothes so it causes people to grow uncomfortable when they see the reverse, that being said the Sikhs kept beating him even when he covered up that was over the top.
Behati ganga mein sab haath dhote hai ... don't tell me you never let off some steam in someone else's fadda. That's such a sub continental thing to do. pitai kisi ki ho sab ne .. ek baar zarur haath saaf karna hai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom