What's new

Hindu Priest beaten by Sikhs in india

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Punjabis need to cull the bhaiyas before they take over Indian Punjab.

They are already taking West Punjab spreading from Karachi, look how West Punjabis think their Punjabi language is paindu and copycat of Lucknowi Urdu will elevate their status. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

lololol... yes its called tv parody of makranis who are african by origin..

what about you? you are filth?

Ali Khan Marri aur dum laga, main insult mahsoos nahi kar raha. :omghaha::omghaha:

The sadhus thinks and lives like shiva. He is filth ,he finds purity even in filth.Dress codes are for those who care what the society thinks,these people are beyond earthly materialistic thinking .Even civilized hindu fools do not understand sadhus then how can sikhs.Me being a christian can say they are the most dedicated people when it comes to faith.

It is ironical the North Indians are so far away from Hinduism and have been so Islamized that the very people (naga sadhus) who saved Hinduism are despised by them.

Ab bas sharab pee ke juhmenge aur kehege this is Hinduism.

That is their dress code KingMamba. They are considered dead to the society and free of any attachments. Including their appearance and "clothes." They are completely asexual.

So what is the legal opinion of them running around like that? Is it based on province to province?

It is ironical the North Indians are so far away from Hinduism and have been so Islamized that the very people (naga sadhus) who saved Hinduism are despised by them.

The sadhu was bhaiya from North India UP/Bihar.

How did naked dudes save Hinduism and from what?

You are right. Thank you for hosting Indians and allowing them to run over the site.

Indians are running over all "english" pakistani forums, newspaper comment sections etc. Only urdu forums and sites are free of them due to linguistic barrier.

They are already taking West Punjab spreading from Karachi, look how West Punjabis think their Punjabi language is paindu and copycat of Lucknowi Urdu will elevate their status. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Most Punjabis still speak Punjabi even if they mix it with Urdu. :rolleyes:

So what is the legal opinion of them running around like that? Is it based on province to province?

The law does not touch them. What I read is that they are considered legally dead to the country of India. I do not know what that means. But there is no prohibition on them or any enforced dress code for them.

The sandhu was bhaiya from North India UP/Bihar.

The sadhus can be from anywhere. It does not matter. It is rare to see them though in cities other than Benares and other holy Hindu cities up North.

The law does not touch them. What I read is that they are considered legally dead to the country of India. I do not know what that means. But there is no prohibition on them or any enforced dress code for them.

No they are not, such weird nonsense has no place in indian law.

And its illegal to go around like that but police do not interfere just the same way its illegal to use loudspeakers for the early morning namaz but its tolerated.

Most Punjabis still speak Punjabi even if they mix it with Urdu. :rolleyes:

I was told by many Pakistanis that Urban punjabi in Pakistan see speaking Punjabi as the symbol of backwardness and they grow up speaking Urdu as the first language. Most of them were very happy that Urdu is replacing Punjabi as everyone will speak one language in Pakistan. Its only in villages of Punjabis has still survived. o_Oo_O

How did naked dudes save Hinduism and from what?
Dude you wont understand because we are not enlightened. For them there is no good or bad,no beauty or filth.For them everything is the same as everything comes from god, and anything which comes from god is good.They are not a threat to anyone,let them live their life.

Stupid naga idiot roaming nude in our streets

well done!

do this in your haridwaar not in punjab

Indians are running over all "english" pakistani forums, newspaper comment sections etc. Only urdu forums and sites are free of them due to linguistic barrier.

True that. In the long run this will prove good for Indians. They need a dose of common sense which sometimes I think is abundantly available in the Pakistani posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom