What's new

Hindu Priest beaten by Sikhs in india

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told by many Pakistanis that Urban punjabi in Pakistan see speaking Punjabi as the symbol of backwardness and they grow up speaking Urdu as the first language. Most of them were very happy that Urdu is replacing Punjabi as everyone will speak one language in Pakistan. Its only in villages of Punjabis has still survived. o_Oo_O

:rofl: We all know your first hand account stories are a bunch of bs, you have never even left your village in Bihar. :lol:

And its illegal to go around like that but police do not interfere just the same way its illegal to use loudspeakers for the early morning namaz but its tolerated.

It is not illegal for them. It is part of their faith which is older than constitutional India and not a modern invention like loudspeakers.

Dude you wont understand because we are not enlightened. For them there is no good or bad,no beauty or filth.For them everything is the same as everything comes from god, and anything which comes from god is good.They are not a threat to anyone,let them live their life.

Their nakedness seems to bother Punjabi Sikhs.

He always start with

"I was told by many Pakistanis" :lol:

That or, "I saw in a lollywood movie that". :rofl:

I said that is what I read in so many sites.
Sadhu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Source, meaning legal reference, from law, pls.

Dude, are you serious? Do you even believe thats possible and what kind of legal complications that will lead to? What if a sadhu kills (they can be violent)? Then what? You can't punish him because one can't prosecute a dead person as per the law???

Its simply NOT true.

It is not illegal for them. It is part of their faith which is older than constitutional India and not a modern invention like loudspeakers.

Again, law reference pls, no mumbo jumbo.

Stupid naga idiot roaming nude in our streets

well done!

do this in your haridwaar not in punjab

Hope you celebrating the beating up of Sikhs in US and elsewhere too.

I was told by many Pakistanis that Urban punjabi in Pakistan see speaking Punjabi as the symbol of backwardness and they grow up speaking Urdu as the first language. Most of them were very happy that Urdu is replacing Punjabi as everyone will speak one language in Pakistan. Its only in villages of Punjabis has still survived. o_Oo_O

Only burger punjabis from Lahore , 95 % of population of pakistani punjab speak their dialects of punjabi or saraiki, I don't know where this BS propaganda of paksitani punjab replacing punjabi with urdu is coming from, yes everyone knows how to speak urdu in addition to punjabi, pothohari or saraiki.

Insensitive, that sadhu didnt even get angry. That is the difference between him and us, understand that they are less a burden to this world than us.
These dudes are most;y wrapped in bhagva colour but he was roaming nude

well deserved

Who cares except pakistanis...Dhongi baba getting beaten bcz he is nanga...dont make a thread for this...dont make this hindu vs sikh or whatever..get life you people..:big_boss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom