What's new

Hindu Priest beaten by Sikhs in india

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comment: sale bhaiyean ne punjab ch bahut gand pa rakheya ha ,salean di population vad di ja rahi hai punjab vich .Inha saleya nu chitran naal khad na ...

:lol: galian check kar bc ki.. :lol:

aur dum laga, teri tatti nahi utar rahi hai. :lol::lol:

Got to love the Sikhs. The moron must have done something wrong OR the sikhs were in a bad mood. In both cases its the victims fault.

Joke - A sikh slaps a man. The man - Why did u slap me? Maine to koi galti nhi kee.

Sikh - to kya hum tu galti kare iska wait karte rahenge?

Couple of facts, troll threads bring maximum hindu traffic and with it revenues. PDF is most popular defence forum in India. :pakistan: We need these threads from time to time. :bunny:
@Aeronaut @WebMaster @Fulcrum15 is this an admission that there is an official policy on your part to have such threads bringing about high internet traffic to sustain PDF and thus why, on the whole, these troll threads are never moderated effectively?

This thread has made my day, loved the video and "phainti" of sadhu jee

Last edited:
aur dum laga, teri tatti nahi utar rahi hai. :lol::lol:
Comment: sale bhaiyean ne punjab ch bahut gand (filth) pa rakheya ha ,salean di population vad di ja rahi hai punjab vich .Inha saleya nu chitran naal khad na ...

It is a shame that Hindus here support the beating up of the naga sadhus. They neither understand their religion nor do they understand freedom. If they support the beating up of naked sadhus, then they should also support the killing of and beating up of Sikhs and Muslims in other parts of the world due to their peculiar dress codes.

@Aeronaut @WebMaster @Fulcrum15 is this an admission that there is an official policy on your part to have such threads bringing about high internet traffic to sustain PDF and thus why, on the whole, these troll threads are never moderated effectively?

Thanks for your post again, nice to see more traffic. Look at dead Indian defence forums, do you want PDF to become like them? Why is PDF most popular defence forum in India? Because a part from serious discussion it also bring entertainment :bunny:

And admission by who? I am new comer here not site owner :whistle:

It is a shame that Hindus here support the beating up of the naga sadhus. They neither understand their religion nor do they understand freedom. If they support the beating up of naked sadhus, then they should also support the killing of and beating up of Sikhs and Muslims in other parts of the world due to their peculiar dress codes.

I think the problem here was the lack of dress code.

Thanks for your post again, nice to see more traffic. Look at dead Indian defence forums, do you want PDF to become like them? Why is PDF most popular defence forum in India? Because a part from serious discussion it also bring entertainment :bunny:

And admission by who? I am new comer here not site owner :whistle:

You are right. Thank you for hosting Indians and allowing them to run over the site.

I think the problem here was the lack of dress code.

That is their dress code KingMamba. They are considered dead to the society and free of any attachments. Including their appearance and "clothes." They are completely asexual.

The sadhus think they are reflections and live like shiva. He is filth ,he finds purity even in filth.Dress codes are for those who care what the society thinks,these people are beyond earthly materialistic thinking .Even civilized hindu fools do not understand sadhus then how can sikhs.Me being a christian can say they are the most dedicated people when it comes to faith.
He is much more pure than what we all are.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom