What's new

Hindu Priest beaten by Sikhs in india

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why bring religion into this? A nation of over a billion people is bound to have plenty of idiots around....

I guess your jails in Pakistan must be empty, or at least full of Sikhs? Because Muslims are in cable of committing a crime and Sikhs are prone to it?

Yet another waste of bandwidth..... :coffee:

It brings traffic and lot of hindus to PDF, its worth it :pakistan:

We need your support for PDF to keep going.

It brings traffic and lot of hindus to PDF, its worth it :pakistan:

We need your support for PDF to keep going.
So you concede this was just an attempt to get a rise out of Indians?

God I'm tired of such nonsense started by Pakistanis who, in truth, know zilch about India.

and it became an international topic !
And this topic is so earth shattering that it requires a separate thread!! Jeeez! :crazy:

Where's PDF heading? Due South!! The standard of topics has started hitting new lows! Seems there's nothing else happening in this wide wide world except some clown getting beaten up by.....well, more clowns!! :laughcry:

ironic:

Just 1 ex (youtube):

Comment: sale bhaiyean ne punjab ch bahut gand pa rakheya ha ,salean di population vad di ja rahi hai punjab vich .Inha saleya nu chitran naal khad na ...

why is your elephant foot sized shalwar on fire. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

So you concede this was just an attempt to get a rise out of Indians?

God I'm tired of such nonsense started by Pakistanis who, in truth, know zilch about India.

Yes, PDF need hindu traffic to bring revenues and keep going. Thanks for your posts.:pakistan:

Why bring religion into this? A nation of over a billion people is bound to have plenty of idiots around....

Is this the first time you came across a troll thread?????

Is this the first time you came across a troll thread?????
Nope, actually I've been on quite a few today so I guess I'm just supremely tired of all this nonsense right now- as the day has gone on my tolerance for stupidity has plummeted drastically.

Couple of facts, troll threads bring maximum hindu traffic and with it revenues. PDF is most popular defence forum in India. :pakistan: We need these threads from time to time. :bunny:

Oh lord......This thread needs to be recycled.

Anyhow, they are telling the Sadhu chap to cover up, it's not a faith thing at all.

Sikh bradran doing their bit for humanity.

hF28F7BB1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom