What's new

Hindu Priest beaten by Sikhs in india

Status
Not open for further replies.
Behati ganga mein sab haath dhote hai ... don't tell me you never let off some steam in someone else's fadda. That's such a sub continental thing to do. pitai kisi ki ho sab ne .. ek baar zarur haath saaf karna hai.

That is kind of true especially in punjabi culture :sarcastic:

They are not out there showing their stuff to impress women or men. They are oblivious to themselves. So do not support beating up of people to remove our own awkwardness. It is moral policing.

They are free to roam all over India. That most of them keep themselves to the forests or mountains and avoid imposing themselves on people is of their own volition.

But govt must implement some laws to control them.They have rights but other peoples also have their own rights too.
As a hindu this type of weird guys roaming itself bring embarrasment to Hinduism.
We dont like terrorits like TTP or ISIS .Because they are tried
to bring 7th century laws.
Every system must progress when time comes.So Hinduism also.
But moral policing is indeed condemenable.

Lagda Nava aaya aye Sohneya ...
hqdefault.jpg

Funny thing.. Qureshi (Actor) is from Sindh not from Punjab...

ahem,,,dudess,,,have u ever tried ganja?:p:

Nope. I have not. Was it relevant to the topic?

But govt must implement some laws to control them.They have rights but other peoples also have their own rights too.
As a hindu this type of weird guys roaming itself bring embarrasment to Hinduism.
We dont like terrorits like TTP or ISIS .Because they are tried
to bring 7th century laws.
Every system must progress when time comes.So Hinduism also.
But moral policing is indeed condemenable.

You are an embarrassment to Hinduism. TTP and ISIS kill people and you are comparing sadhus to terrorists.

Of course there are hot headed people here and there. We expect Ram Sena to be criticized when they go over the top, do we not? Then why the cheering for what was nothing short of bullying by the Amritdharis?

Support for bad behavior is not how to show good faith for people of other religion. You are supposed to stand up for what is right, friend or foe.

Oh good. I guess Shiv Sena should beat up all Biharis in Mumbai. Since now we are defining just being uncommon is good enough to beat up people.
A naked drunk man was asked to cover up in public place. That sadhu was beaten for being naked not for being a sadhu or Hindu. Get the difference.

Next whole of Punjab will copies Lahori culture. ;) So, you honestly accepted the things I heard. :sarcastic:

Lahori culture is despised in rest of punjab, lahori behaviour and culture is anomaly in pakistani punjab. Lahore is liberal city, the rest of punjab is highly conservative.

Oh good. I guess Shiv Sena should beat up all Biharis in Mumbai. Since now we are defining just being uncommon is good enough to beat up people.
I don't support beating of Sadhu, they could request him to put cloths.
But I also do not support roaming naked in roads front of everyone.

The Sikhs here were acting like Taliban and the "Hindu" crowd was cheering on to show their "progressiveness." Hey Hindus you earned your progressive label for the day.
hypocrisy at its peak..if he were a muslim mullah..what will be your reaction???
ok,there are free to roam nakedly anywhere in india...hindus may tolerate this..but in a minority dominated Punjab???..use some common sense...

Nope. I have not. Was it relevant to the topic?

You are an embarrassment to Hinduism. TTP and ISIS kill people and you are comparing sadhus to terrorists.
nothing ,,,,u seem well informed:angel:

I dont know what tooooooo much religion does to a man.. and the society... its like a disease... keeps growing.

There is nothing like too much religion in Hinduism. There are those who serve god and there are those who serve society. When the urge to serve god over society takes over, in Hinduism those people leave society and separate themselves away from everything concerning the society. They never interfere politically or in any matter related to society.

A naked drunk man was asked to cover up in public place. That sadhu was beaten for being naked not for being a sadhu or Hindu. Get the difference.

That was the point. He was beaten up for being naked which was part of his faith. You have just condoned beating up of Sikhs for their turbans and beard.

There is nothing like too much religion in Hinduism. There are those who serve god and there are those who serve society. When the urge to serve god over society takes over, in Hinduism those people leave society and separate themselves away from everything concerning the society. They never interfere politically or in any matter related to society.

Yeah.. well tht shit aint true... otherwise there we would not have seen Trident during 2003 n odisha... .....accept the freakin truth lady...

Art and Extremism have no "borders"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom