What's new

Hindu Priest beaten by Sikhs in india

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lahori culture is despised in rest of punjab, lahori behaviour and culture is anomaly in pakistani punjab. Lahore is liberal city, the rest of punjab is highly conservative.

But people still copy those things they despise, otherwise people even despise the firangi culture but still copy it. :omghaha::omghaha:

Yeah.. well tht shit aint true... otherwise there we would not have seen Trident during 2003 n odisha... .....accept the freakin truth lady...

Which tridents and when? Just so you know it has not been the sadhus involved in riots in India. There are Hindu nationalists parties or groups supporting Hindu cultural identity of India. They are not priests or holy men.

That was the point. He was beaten up for being naked which was part of his faith. You have just condoned beating up of Sikhs for their turbans and beard.
These sadhu sants specially in kurukeshtra smoke ganja and try to molest kids and people do give them a nice beating if they get caught. just because someone pretends to be a sadhu doesn't give him a permit to do whatever he wants to do under the blue sky.

These sadhu sants specially in kurukeshtra smoke ganja and try to molest kids and people do give them a nice beating if they get caught. just because someone pretends to be a sadhu doesn't give him a permit to do whatever he wants to do under the blue sky.

Do you have info that this sadhu was molesting a kid? As I said if a sadhu or anyone tries to do an criminal act, then calling the police is the appropriate course of action. It is rather difficult to pretend to be a Naga sadhu. Unless one is a psycho or driven by faith one cannot go about the way Naga sadhus do. Sure, there are plenty of fake holy men around, but they are not nagas.

Also since when did you start getting outraged about someone drinking or doing ganja. Or is it only to be allowed for "progressive" people.

Nope. I have not. Was it relevant to the topic?

You are an embarrassment to Hinduism. TTP and ISIS kill people and you are comparing sadhus to terrorists.

Think twice before you post a comment.I am not talking about killings of terrorists.But their aim is to bring 7th century barbarian law in to this world
Or in other words they dont like the progressing of their religion or this world.
Sadhus can continue their lifestyle in their own place.But roaming nakedly in cities is indeed bring embarrasment to Hinduism.
I am also a former RSS Swayam sevak .So I think I know a lot about my religion.

Yes it was moral policing, and it shows that indian punjab is culturally different than india and hence sikhs of indian punjab demand khalistan.

good observation, Wiil u apply the same logic in Pakistan. What abut the Punjbais in Quetta who r beaten by ethnic Balochis

I would myself love to beat the sh8t out of those nanga babas and those filthy naked jaini sh8ttards.

But the problem is these kind of babas are never alone.They are always accompanied by a group of Religious fags.
Pajjis were lucky they caught him alone.

These filthy sh8theads can roam naked in the name of religion but mallika and other bwood actresses can't wear bikinis.

They are not a threat to anyone,let them live their life. Insensitive, that sadhu didnt even get angry. That is the difference between him and us, understand that they are less a burden to this world than us.

I don't support beating of Sadhu, they could request him to put cloths.
But I also do not support roaming naked in roads front of everyone.

U r a Kashmiri Shia Rajput from Pakistan,well yr Shia community is at the receiving end,don't act smart

Looks like the Jatthas suspected him to be a fakester.....Even made him fall at the feet of a pic of Hanuman on the roadside. Pretty sure religious intolerance wasn't the source of their actions.

Think twice before you post a comment.I am not talking about killings of terrorists.But their aim is to bring 7th century barbarian law in to this world
Or in other words they dont like the progressing of their religion or this world.
Sadhus can continue their lifestyle in their own place.But roaming nakedly in cities is indeed bring embarrasment to Hinduism.
I am also a former RSS Swayam sevak .So I think I know a lot about my religion.

What rubbish. Your being in RSS former or current is of no consequence. The very fact that sadhu are hosted and facilitated by even govt authorities during Kumbh mela to roam and live naked should tell you that there is no embarrassment.

Looks like the Jatthas suspected him to be a fakester.....Even made him fall at the feet of a pic of Hanuman on the roadside. Pretty sure religious intolerance wasn't the source of their actions.

It was. There is a culture bred over the last 60 years in North India where speaking contemptuously about Hindu sadhus and priests has been in the "in thing" to show off ones modernity. Beating up defenceless holy men gets one some kind of a hero status there.

good observation, Wiil u apply the same logic in Pakistan. What abut the Punjbais in Quetta who r beaten by ethnic Balochis

They are not a threat to anyone,let them live their life. Insensitive, that sadhu didnt even get angry. That is the difference between him and us, understand that they are less a burden to this world than us.

I don't support beating of Sadhu, they could request him to put cloths.
But I also do not support roaming naked in roads front of everyone.

U r a Kashmiri Shia Rajput from Pakistan,well yr Shia community is at the receiving end,don't act smart

Have you been to haridwar??
Have you seen how these nanga baba behave when they are in groups??

They are nothing but charsis who have no respect for women.
I've seen them harassing an 8 year old to 60 year old women.
It's kavad festival in north India. Please visit haridwar to find out the truth.

Have you been to haridwar??
Have you seen how these nanga baba behave when they are in groups??

They are nothing but charsis who have no respect for women.
I've seen them harassing an 8 year old to 60 year old women.
It's kavad festival in north India. Please visit haridwar to find out the truth.

When you see misbehavior report it. The society has been tolerant and welcoming of them not because of their misbehavior, but because of their holiness. Whether they do charas or ganja is not the issue here. If you are so opposed to them doing charas and ganja, hope you also support banning of all foreign tourists from North India because predominantly they come there to do charas and ganja only. Plus they have enormous contempt for Indians, both men and women.

When you see misbehavior report it. The society has been tolerant and welcoming of them not because of their misbehavior, but because of their holiness. Whether they do charas or ganja is not the issue here. If you are so opposed to them doing charas and ganja, hope you also support banning of all foreign tourists from North India because predominantly they come there to do charas and ganja only. Plus they have enormous contempt for Indians, both men and women.
That's why I don't debate with hindutva and muslim f@cktards...........

Thanks and please don't quote me.

He is not Hanuman, He is Lord Shiva :-)
The Sikh guy also said that "Look at GOD even he wear cloths"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom