What's new

Hindu Priest beaten by Sikhs in india

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. You don't call men (even if presumed to be idiots) cows. Anyways, Rich and Famous imbecile is stuck on cows now.

The poor thing is pissed that "she's" scum. Can't help "her", or maybe I can. Who knows?

Hahaha cute. Maybe "she" needs a bit of a raise to feel more adequate? Yeah, usually, that does the trick for their kind.

Look who is talking about helping others. He lives on charity of his parents and wants to help others. Tell him he is 26 now and should be out eking out a living for himself before thinking of doing charity.

Haha says the know it all cow. Too many chairs broken at work - it's time to take it off your pay cheque! You can say sorry to that raise after all. :lol:

I miss Manvan, but I am not Manvan himself. Krantikari traditionalist I would say.
Gosh!!
Nooo is this Manvatratruti again???
Manvantratruti...If its you then "arent you tired of this game"??:tsk:
Only Manvan used to miss himself ....from another id ofcourse.
Caught you red handed again. Lolzzz:devil:

Imbecile seems to be speaking of himself and to himself. Seems to have been poked hard by one too many chairs he broke, LOL. Do not feel sorry baba, papa will compensate with pocket money hike for any raise denied you for those broken chairs.

Gosh!!
Nooo is this Manvatratruti again???
Manvantratruti...If its you then "arent you tired of this game"??:tsk:
Only Manvan used to miss himself ....from another id ofcourse.
Caught you red handed again. Lolzzz:devil:

You do suffer from a phobia of Manvan, don't you? I am not Manvan, but yeah I got along very well with Manvan.

Haha cows like you are a dime a dozen. Talking about people's parents, their money etc. everyone's seen your BS for a while now, and it's hilarious how about you battle your constant insecurity by posting pics of a residence or whatever, like you have before (posts saved for future laughs by the way) Hilarious. Can't wait.

I'll think about your raise in the meantime, pseudo. :lol:

Indrani said:
You do suffer from a phobia of Manvan, don't you? I am not Manvan, but yeah I got along very well with Manvan.
You're almost there!!
Go on...I want to know if the old Manvan has learnt some lessons or is he still a NEFELIBATA???
Just how many ids can you make Manvan??

You're almost there!!
Go on...I want to know if the old Manvan has learnt some lessons or is he still a NEFELIBATA???
Just how many ids can you make Manvan??

@Indischer kanno I need your help here. Levina seems to be playing the detective here and seriously on trail of Manvan. Oh Manvan, come back. I cannot handle this lady's spook role play.

LOL. Morons can save anything and everything. Given that they live in dingy apartments with the stench from Worli creek as their constant companion, it is the only way they can bear to live their lives. That is pretending to be rich and famous. Oh man, quite a case of dissociative identity disorder.

Oopsie Manvan!!
You are not escaping this time. Not now not ever....
@WebMaster @Emmie @Aeronaut @Chak Bamu please check the IP of this member.

You are really nuts.

Hahahaha wow "she" needs help now eh? The only help she needs is professional help, clearly. Playing the victim card when convenient is quite the strategy you've got there, escapist cow. :lol:

You harp on the rich and famous thing like your life depends on it, suburban twit. The insecurity you exhibit is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom