What's new

Hindu Priest beaten by Sikhs in india

Status
Not open for further replies.
You joined this forum couple of days back, and how did you know this???? What was your previous id?

I was avid reader of this forum before joining, you have problem with that sir?

Seems you didn't watch PTV to learn even the basic Urdu. :omghaha::omghaha:

Stop quoting non existant posts, @Aeronaut please take care of this guy. Now i will learn urdu from Bihari aka nasal jho dharti per bhoj hai :rolleyes:

I was avid reader of this forum before joining, you have problem with that sir?

I have no problem even if you had multiple id's.... Was just clarifying my doubt??? Is that a problem?

teri false history no longer is working here. Keep barking about urdu, sanskrit etc being Bihari languages. Dharti per bhoj ho tum logh aur kuch nai. k****ri apni maa ko jha kar bhol.

You are the one barking about Urdu being a punjabi language, i'm just stating the reality, the language evolved and developed in what is today the state of Uttar Pradesh and Delhi and owes nothing to its development to present day Pakistan, fake stories to massage your bruised ego wont help ;)

I wont stoop to your level and drag your maa or your several papas in the debate.

You joined this forum couple of days back, and how did you know this???? What was your previous id?

He's Shan.

Why the hell would I be pissed if some imbecile is still tied to his mom's apron and lives off his papa's money. I left home a long time ago and made my own money. Not that my family lacks any money either. I was commenting on his ridiculous accusations of me having any insecurity vis a vis his "status."

LOL. If I was a dude, I will claim to be a dude. Last I saw it was not commonplace for dudes to claim to be a woman on a defence forum of all the places for god's sake. This is not a romance forum nor do I think a gay hangout.

Ditto about his observations of "fun." Hanging out with low IQ idiots and pretending to be Indian David Hasselhoff does not really do the trick for me. If he is having fun, good for him.

Last edited:
You are the one barking about Urdu being a punjabi language, i'm just stating the reality, the language evolved and developed in what is today the state of Uttar Pradesh and Delhi and owes nothing to its development to present day Pakistan, fake stories to massage your bruised ego wont help ;)

Uttar Pradesh is land of bhils and tribals, urdu was language of muslim invaders. Please don't insult our intelligence by giving lecture about history.

Is that a problem?

Yes it is, you should mind your own business.

Uttar Pradesh is land of bhils and tribals, urdu was language of muslim invaders. Please don't insult our intelligence by giving lecture about history.

Yes it is, you should mind your own business.

Ok Shakthiman!!!!!!

More and more insecurities seem to be coming out of that large posterior with every post. Keep 'em coming, cow. :lol:

LOL. Imbecile got angry he was put in his proper place. Advise he runs to his mama to get his nappies changed.

Oh so "she" learnt a new word today - "imbecile". Silly desi cow :lol:

yup,,,,,got to pick'em pieces,,,,,:cray:,,,i served my heart on a platter n u :disagree:,,,even sheldon wont do that:cray:
,n stop it already
@levina will never lie...

LOL. Hey cmon. Your heart was not broken because of me, but because you would have made many copies of it and thrown it on any and all women you came across. Kisi din dhulayi hogi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom