What's new

Hindu Priest beaten by Sikhs in india

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drunk,Naked innnocent holy flashers... ::police:
So what's your problem with that.First of all you are not even an Indian so i don't think that you should have any problem with persons like him coz they don't exist in Pakistan.2ndly it's their religious belief,so who are we to question and challenge them in a democratic country like India where our Constitution has granted the freedom to practice any religious belief as long as you aren't hurting some one.Plus it also shows that despite being the majority in India we Hindus are quite tolerant people.....:coffee:

LOL

This forum has gotten worse since a couple of fraudulent men masquerading as women try to hide their real good-for-nothing selves with claims of high IQ (LMFAO) whilst dissing others with their religious nonsense and other utter BS that no one gives a Nandi bail's behind about. pseudo intellectual mofos are a dime a dozen nowadays :)
Yo buddy i do know you are one of those wannabe Western pseudo-intellectuals whose only love in life is to find fault in Hinduism and criticize it.Your kind of people think that it's really cool to criticize other's religious belief just to score some cheap brownies but then again it's India and here some people always criticize and ridicule the majority religion just to show how much "secular" chaps they are in real life....:azn:

Which desperation?

Persian and then Urdu have been the religious languages of Punjabi Muslims since Khawaja Ghareeb Nawaz of Ajmer [ late 1200s]. He spoke Persian, and then his great grand students spoke the earliest versions of Urdu. And his western students were based in Pakistan.
@LURKER

Oh common dude don't concoct fake stories of Urdu's imaginary connections with Punjab when there are none. Read more about Urdu's origin, Google is your friend , i dont want to spoon feed you. The only reason Urdu is the national language of Pakistan is that its seen as a Muslim Language since the times of British .

Yo buddy i do know you are one of those wannabe Western pseudo-intellectuals whose only love in life is to find fault in Hinduism and criticize it.Your kind of people think that it's really cool to criticize other's religious belief just to score some cheap brownies but then again it's India and here some people always criticize and ridicule the majority religion just to show how much "secular" chaps they are in real life....:azn:

Yo Brando, that's some "analysis" from the likes of you. Show me one post where I've criticised Hinduism or any other religion here. Criticising the Shiv Sena is not tantamount to criticising religion, so get your story straight. Besides, I don't need to prove to anyone, especially internet warriors like yourself, my stance on anything. It's India all the way. Go figure.

Oh common dude don't concoct fake stories of Urdu's imaginary connections with Punjab when there are none. Read more about Urdu's origin, Google is your friend , i dont want to spoon feed you. The only reason Urdu is the national language of Pakistan is that its seen as a Muslim Language since the times of British .

No. Persian and then Urdu has been the religious and poetic language of Punjabi / Sindhi / Kashmiri Muslims since the time of the Delhi Sultanate

No. Persian and then Urdu has been the religious and poetic language of Punjabi / Sindhi / Kashmiri Muslims since the time of the Delhi Sultanate

That's 100% false.

No. Persian and then Urdu has been the religious and poetic language of Punjabi / Sindhi / Kashmiri since the time of the Delhi Sultanate

Where are the origins of Urdu? Where did Urdu evolve as we know it today? In gangetic plains of North India or Punjab ,Kashmir or Balochistan ? Which language is closest to Urdu? Is there any commonality between Urdu and Punjabi, kashmiri, sindhi or Balochi ?

That's 100% false.

No its not. So this means you have accepted that Persian and then Urdu have been the religious languages of the Punjabi / Sindhi / Kashmiri Muslims AND the surrounding Muslim populations

Yo Brando, that's some "analysis" from the likes of you. Show me one post where I've criticised Hinduism or any other religion here. Criticising the Shiv Sena is not tantamount to criticising religion, so get your story straight. Besides, I don't need to prove to anyone, especially internet warriors like yourself, my stance on anything. It's India all the way. Go figure.
Hey you weren't criticizing the Shiva Sena party.You were literally making fun of the Naga Sanyassin and you yourself have said that some people were trying to defend that fraudulent man.So my question to you is how did you know that the Sannyasin was a fraud??I mean it wasn't that he was doing anything illegal or molesting some innocent woman.He was just passing through that road when those Sikh morons started beating him just because he was following his own religious belief.So just tell me one thing if God forbids tomorrow an "internet warrior" like me beats the living daylight out of some innocent Sikh living in my home town just because their peculiar dressing code make me feel uncomfortable will you still support that me or will you tend your "valuable" support to that poor innocent guy(btw i am against anything like that as i believe that our Constitution has given all of us the right to freely practice our own religious beliefs without any fear)...:azn:

No its not. So this means you have accepted that Persian and then Urdu have been the religious languages of the Punjabi / Sindhi / Kashmiri Muslims AND the surrounding Muslim populations

Persian was but not Urdu, Urdu went into Punjab after British abolished the official use of Persian. You are just creating fake story to make Urdu indigenous to Pakistan.

Hey you weren't criticizing the Shiva Sena party.You were literally making fun of the Naga Sanyassin and you yourself have said that some people were trying to defend that fraudulent man.So my question to you is how did you know that the Sannyasin was a fraud??

Lol mate, you misunderstood. I was talking about a fraudulent poster here - a poster who claims to be a woman, who goes about professing utter nonsense, and extrapolates ridiculous bits of information from "references" just to take a pot shot on the more fortunate. ;) leave it be.

I mean it wasn't that he was doing anything illegal or molesting some innocent woman.He was just passing through that road when those Sikh morons started beating him just because he was following his own religious belief.So just tell me one thing if God forbids tomorrow an "internet warrior" like me beats the living daylight out of some innocent Sikh living in my home town just because their peculiar dressing code make me feel uncomfortable will you still support that me or will you tend your "valuable" support to that poor innocent guy(btw i am against anything like that as i believe that our Constitution has given all of us the right to freely practice our own religious beliefs without any fear)...:azn:

I am against violence of any kind (except when it comes to protecting ones family, and country), but that's irrelevant because you misunderstood my post. All good. :)

Lol mate, you misunderstood. I was talking about a fraudulent poster here - a poster who claims to be a woman, who goes about professing utter nonsense, and extrapolates ridiculous information from "references" just to take a pot shot on the more fortunate. ;) leave it be.

I am against violence of any kind (except when it comes to protecting ones family, and country), but that's irrelevant because you misunderstood my post. All good. :)
Okay then let's make a peace:cheers:

Where are the origins of Urdu? Where did Urdu evolve as we know it today? In gangetic plains of North India or Punjab ,Kashmir or Balochistan ? Which language is closest to Urdu? Is there any commonality between Urdu and Punjabi, kashmiri, sindhi or Balochi ?

Persian and Urdu [ Urdu far more than Persian ] are the pan Islamic religious languages of most of Pakistani Muslims [ all of punjabi muslims in fact ]

Most of our religious texts have always been in these two languages for the past 1100 years, Persian before, Urdu later

Poetry is an integral part of Muslim religious life.

Persian and Urdu [ Urdu far more than Persian ] are the pan Islamic religious languages of most of Pakistani Muslims [ all of punjabi muslims in fact ]

Most of our religious texts have always been in these two languages for the past 1100 years, Persian before, Urdu later

Poetry is an integral part of Muslim religious life.

Mashallah Multani brother you are 100% right. Biharis can speak urdu (which actually sound like tapori, bojpuri instead pure urdu) but never become poets, :dirol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom