What's new

Hindu Priest beaten by Sikhs in india

Status
Not open for further replies.
kutte ke pile Sanskrit bhi bihar se nikali thi kiya?

@Jungibaaz @Oscar @WebMaster @Manticore. So Shan has a free run to create duplicate IDs and abuse as much as he wants . IIRC few Indian members were permanently banned for creating double ids while Mr Resident troll has atleast 7-8 and comes back with a new one when he's banned.

@shan Sanskrit tere jaise K****r ke bas ki nhi hai tu rehne de :lol:

@Jungibaaz @Oscar @WebMaster @Manticore. So Shan has a free run to create duplicate IDs and abuse as much as he wants . IIRC few Indian members were permanently banned for creating double ids while Mr Resident troll has atleast 7-8 and comes back with a new one when he's banned.

@shan Sanskrit tere jaise K****r ke bas ki nhi hai tu rehne de :lol:

No idea what are you talking about, stick to thread which apparently is about Sanskrit origin in Bihar :hang2: tere jesa k*****r insaan khabhi nai sudar sakhta.

Hey cmon. That ID was created after repeated bans. I was known earlier by the name of Hermione :D

ohh so you are that lady who created thread about Mexicans being Indians :what:

Persian and Urdu [ Urdu far more than Persian ] are the pan Islamic religious languages of most of Pakistani Muslims [ all of punjabi muslims in fact ]

Most of our religious texts have always been in these two languages for the past 1100 years, Persian before, Urdu later

Poetry is an integral part of Muslim religious life.

Urdu was considered a muslim language only after the 19th century thanks to British policy of divide and rule. Before that it was a common language for both Hindus and Muslims and was known by other names , the word Urdu was first used only by the 18th century and then there was a clear distinction made between Urdu and Hindi.

This wannabe Rich and Famous lives off his papa's money and think he is on top of some pile of shit. He posts everything from what he ate to where he went day after day and accuses others of being insecure. What a joke this man is.

Urdu was considered a muslim language only after the 19th century thanks to British policy of divide and rule. Before that it was a common language for both Hindus and Muslims and was known by other names , the word

100% wrong and false history, no need to create illusion of urdu being hindu language. @Aeronaut please take care of this guy.

Guy seems to be Aghori... Are they priest?

Hey cmon. That ID was created after repeated bans. I was known earlier by the name of Hermione :D
dude or dudess,,,,,,whatever...:mad:
my heart broken,,,my dreams shattered,,,hope u happy....:cray:

n dont malign hermiones name:angry:,,,that babe was cool:wub:,,,,i remember once she posted lovely pics of temples:smitten:

ohh so you are that lady who created thread about Mexicans being Indians :what:

:D

dude or dudess,,,,,,whatever...:mad:
my heart broken,,,my dreams shattered,,,hope u happy....:cray:

n dont malign hermiones name:angry:,,,that babe was cool:wub:,,,,i remember once she posted lovely pics of temples:smitten:

Okay, you need time to pick up the pieces. Ask @Indischer if you wont believe.

No idea what are you talking about, stick to thread which apparently is about Sanskrit origin in Bihar :hang2: tere jesa k*****r insaan khabhi nai sudar sakhta.

Tu k****R ke saath jhootha bhi hai .

You know me very well and where i'm from and i know your level . Sanskrit has got nothing to do with Pakistan, so lets not go OT and talk about Urdu

So this wannabe woman is pissed because of someone 's papa 's money? "She's" pissed 'cause someone happened to post something about food in a thread pertaining to food? She can't even make up her mind anymore. The dude (yes, it's a dude) is unhappy just 'cause other people have fun, and he chooses not to? Silly insecure, typical desi cow. :lol:

Tu k****R ke saath jhootha bhi hai .

You know me very well and where i'm from and i know your level . Sanskrit has got nothing to do with Pakistan, so lets not go OT and talk about Urdu

teri false history no longer is working here. Keep barking about urdu, sanskrit etc being Bihari languages. Dharti per bhoj ho tum logh aur kuch nai. k****ri apni maa ko jha kar bhol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom