What's new

Hindu Priest beaten by Sikhs in india

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uttar Pradesh is land of bhils and tribals, urdu was language of muslim invaders. Please don't insult our intelligence by giving lecture about history.

Yes it is, you should mind your own business.

Bhils and tribals are in MP not UP please spare us your low IQ BS :omghaha:

LOL. I am going to fall of my chair with the laughs I am having. Both imbecile and Levina are going nuts over my identity.

you guys need to be like us, we punjabis run our whole country lol:azn::azn::azn:

But you are in the majority. When India was created the 1st thing they did was to strip us of our power. They broke Punjab up into several states, they didn't recognize Sikhs as a seperate religion for the one that shall not be named, they commited a genocide against us, didn't allow us to form our own country, forced us to accept immigrants, do nothing about the drug problem, removed us from the military. These gajar eaters have a full blown war against us.

teri false history no longer is working here. Keep barking about urdu, sanskrit etc being Bihari languages. Dharti per bhoj ho tum logh aur kuch nai. k****ri apni maa ko jha kar bhol.

Ask your maa and several papas the difference between UP and Bihar K****R :lol:

You are really nuts.
Wow!!
Look who's talking!!
A member who repeatedly makes new ids to troll a few sane members left on this forum and pretends to be a banned female member.
Gosh!! ROFL...this is hilarious. :rofl:

But you are in the majority. When India was created the 1st thing they did was to strip us of our power. They broke Punjab up into several states, they didn't recognize Sikhs as a seperate religion for the one that shall not be named, they commited a genocide against us, didn't allow us to form our own country, forced us to accept immigrants, do nothing about the drug problem, removed us from the military. These gajar eaters have a full blown war against us.
showed your true face at last.....

I'd rather you fall of your chair laughing than break another one. :lol:

Wow!!
Look who's talking!!
A member who repeatedly makes new ids to troll a few sane members left on this forum and pretends to be a banned female member.
Gosh!! ROFL...this is hilarious. :rofl:

Yo, look under your bed if Manvan is lurking there.

showed your true face at last.....

He has always been at it. The worst racist scum on the forum as well as anti-Indian as hell.

This is what happen when bhuke nange bhaiyas start to decide fate of others.

Percentage of Scheduled tribe population of UP is 0.42 :lol:

BS, when 98% of them look like aborginals.

Rich and famous go to sleep. Just because your papa did not hike your pocket money is no reason to make a fool of yourself on defence forums.

41 pages of trolling, name calling, personal attacks, religious discussion.......Still the thread is as alive as it could be......

Lol it looks like you broke another one this time, and I'm not just talking about a chair.

Pooooooof

41 pages of trolling, name calling, personal attacks, religious discussion.......Still the thread is as alive as it could be......

If you are interested in dead forums then Indian defence forums are your best option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom