What's new

Hindu Priest beaten by Sikhs in india

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sardar jees are not beating him but dusting him; don't you see baba jee gathered so much dust ...

Bhaijaan aap daaru pe ke nangae thodi na ghoomtae hain

Few days back I saw a drunk guy was taken out of bus at next bus stop as he was heavily drunk, he even didn't know that people were taking him out of the bus and a old woman passenger nearby to him was screaming seeing him drunk. :o::o:

You are a known racist on this board and stuffer from an immense inferiority complex. You think Aryans mean blue eyed blonde hair. You feel learning hindi will make you less dravid, then why did you learn hinduism? Seriously, no one likes racists and people hate those with inferiority complexes. Don't be ashamed to be pitch black, it is just the way you are.

This post is hilarious :lol:

how did you find Defence.Pk ?

I mean, I know you are a Stormfront member, asking the Neo-Nazis there on how to become white and you probably have a shrine to Hitler as well.

Is it because you want to bring about the fourth Reich?

This post is hilarious :lol:

how did you find Defence.Pk ?

I mean, I know you are a Stormfront member, asking the Neo-Nazis there on how to become white and you probably have a shrine to Hitler as well.

Is it because you want to bring about the fourth Reich?

Like I said, you truly are a sick person.

The darker secret is coming out, literally :D

Guys like Arya Desa is dying inside, as his Aryans might become darker :D

Rational punjabis are not alarmists and the migration of Biharis and people from Uttar Pradesh is natural migration in search for greener pastures.

each state has it's own social problems. Punjab is one of the richest states in India. But killing female children wasn't the best of ideas.

Like the migration to Bangalore, or to Chennai.

Lmaooo stop your racism sir, and secondly Aryan does not mean white in the South Asian context. :nono:

Source, meaning legal reference, from law, pls.

Dude, are you serious? Do you even believe thats possible and what kind of legal complications that will lead to? What if a sadhu kills (they can be violent)? Then what? You can't punish him because one can't prosecute a dead person as per the law???

Its simply NOT true.

Again, law reference pls, no mumbo jumbo.
So the Indian Constitution has given you the right to beat the s**t out of innocent Nanga Sanyasins just because they roam around naked on the streets:hitwall:!What if tomorrow somebody beats you because he doesn't like your appearance will you say the same thing:disagree:!I am really tired of you guys who are constantly undermining the Dharmic ideology by pretending to be western wannabes....

such pathetic wow
its a shame to see this bullshit so embarassing

hypocrisy at its peak..if he were a muslim mullah..what will be your reaction???
ok,there are free to roam nakedly anywhere in india...hindus may tolerate this..but in a minority dominated Punjab???..use some common sense...
So according to you if a Sikh roams around my city(Kolkata) which is a majority dominated one then we should also beat the hell out of him because he is wearing a turban which is quite alien to our culture!!This is nothing but pure hypocrisy on your part....

There is nothing like too much religion in Hinduism. There are those who serve god and there are those who serve society. When the urge to serve god over society takes over, in Hinduism those people leave society and separate themselves away from everything concerning the society. They never interfere politically or in any matter related to society.
Ma'am are you a Bengali by origin?I mean your name sound like a Bengali one that's why i am asking.

That's why I don't debate with hindutva and muslim f@cktards...........

Thanks and please don't quote me.
Get a life dude because you are behaving like a looser......

Yes this forum is suited for religiously blinded high IQ F@cktards.
Ohh so now i get it,you are one of those "sickular" intellectual western wannabes:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom