What's new

Hindu Priest beaten by Sikhs in india

Status
Not open for further replies.
MQM and PTI can only bitch and cry.

Your service was needed during elections in Pakistan to support PML-N, seems PTI was in control of whole online discussion, it was only after Nawaz Sharif won, I could see any online PML-N supporter came out without fear. :omghaha::omghaha:

Your service was needed during elections in Pakistan to support PML-N, seems PTI was in control of whole online discussion, it was only after Nawaz Sharif won, I could see any online PML-N supporter came out without fear. :omghaha::omghaha:

I supported Imran Khan then myself but I knew he was going to lose. Nawaz won Punjab and Baluchistan and could have taken KPK as well through a joint government but left that for Imran. He also handed Baluchistan to Baluch nationalist parties to run instead of forming government there. Anyway IK is a talib supporter so screw him.

Stupidest shit ever guess you are a wannabe kala angrez by that logic.

That's a stupid logic.
I've not placed English above Hindi but Pakistani punjabis sure have placed Urdu above Punjabi.

We don't import girls cause women aren't a commodity. That being said, we are now more tolerant to interstate marriages.

Bhiayyas are a majority in some areas and will be a majority in all of Punjab soon.
The Biharis are mostly seasonal workers. They work on farm and then they leave. They make life easier for the farmers. Problem now is, due to industrialization of India, these Biharis prefer to go to industrial states like Maharasthra and Gujarat. Now Punjabi farmers are noticing a shortage of cheap labour. Only Ludhiana (and that too in the urban part) is full of Biharis and can be said to be majority there, not other cities.

Wrong. Punjabi is still the first language for Pakistani Punjabis. Languages of Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Urdu is only the first language for Karachiites.

Please don't tell me that Urdu is not considered as language with high status symbol and the language of the educated compared to Punjabi in Pak Punjab. Its your national language.

Anyways I was replying to a serial troll Shan who's back with his Nth ID so lets stop it there.

Please don't tell me that Urdu is not considered as language with high status symbol and the language of the educated compared to Punjabi in Pak Punjab. Its your national language.

Anyways I was replying to a serial troll Shan who's back with his Nth ID so lets stop it there.

It is the national language and second language for many but Punjabis still talk to one another in Punjabi. Besides English is seen as the status language as you can get better jobs with English and even go abroad.

The Biharis are mostly seasonal workers. They work on farm and then they leave. They make life easier for the farmers. Problem now is, due to industrialization of India, these Biharis prefer to go to industrial states like Maharasthra and Gujarat. Now Punjabi farmers are noticing a shortage of cheap labour. Only Ludhiana (and that too in the urban part) is full of Biharis and can be said to be majority there, not other cities.

I read an article that due to introduction of job schemes like MNREGA Biharis who worked as farm laborers in Punjab during the sowing season are getting jobs in their state itself which has caused acute shortage of laborers in Punjab during the harvesting season, hence the article propounded that the 100 days job guaranteed under MNREGA should not given during the harvesting season so that these laborers are available in Punjab. Plus the factor you've mentioned is another reason for drop in seasonal migration of Biharis in Punjab.

That's a stupid logic.
I've not placed English above Hindi but Pakistani punjabis sure have placed Urdu above Punjabi.
So what? Urdu has its roots from Punjabi. Now we have a national language that is being spoken/understandable across whole country which is a great plus. Its a great step toward a more united Pakistani nation.

So what? Urdu has its roots from Punjabi. Now we have a national language that is being spoken/understandable across whole country which is a great plus. Its a great step toward a more united Pakistani nation.
Are u sure??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom