What's new

Hindu Priest beaten by Sikhs in india

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet and bhaiyas language :rofl: we don't consider mere tere ko language as urdu :disagree:

That's the bad effect of sarkari education of Pakistan which says Urdu came from Central Asia. :omghaha:

That's the bad effect of sarkari education of Pakistan which says Urdu came from Central Asia. :omghaha:

Mere ko tere ko mere tero ko, no offence this is not urdu but harami aulaad of urdu which bhaiyas proudly speak and think they are speaking urdu :lol: no wonder most urdu poets are punjabis and not bhaiyas

When you speak someone's language you copy their culture ;)

Look how people of UP-Bihar with their insignificant number in Pakistan succeeded in ingraining in their mind that Urdu is a symbol of social status while Punjabi is Paindoo language even tried to enforce Urdu on the Bengalis. Even in the Pakistani movies, women from aristocratic families of Pakistan are show in Sarees speaking polished Urdu mixed with English. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Look how people of UP-Bihar with their insignificant number in Pakistan succeeded in ingraining in their mind that Urdu is a symbol of social status while Punjabi is Paindoo language even tried to enforce Urdu on the Bengalis. Even in the Pakistani movies, women from aristocratic families of Pakistan are show in Sarees speaking polished Urdu mixed with English. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Superior culture always prevails ;)

Mere ko tere ko mere tero ko, no offence this is not urdu but harami aulaad of urdu which bhaiyas proudly speak and think they are speaking urdu :lol: no wonder most urdu poets are punjabis and not bhaiyas

You left with no answer. So sad people of UP-Bihar with their insignificant number succeeded in imposing their language in Pakistan. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

You left with no answer. So sad people of UP-Bihar with their insignificant number succeeded in imposing their language in Pakistan. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

lol again showing your insecurity and lack of historical knowledge. :D

Thanks for accepting martial race status of pakistanis, good slaves should always show respect to their masters :tup:

East Punjabis did this your martial west Punjabis in 1965. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

0273.jpg

The Sikhs here were acting like Taliban and the "Hindu" crowd was cheering on to show their "progressiveness." Hey Hindus you earned your progressive label for the day.
Though i deplore that guy getting roughed up, please stop lecturing people on how they should behave on online forums. u r just wasting your time.

East Punjabis did this your martial west Punjabis in 1965. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

0273.jpg

Ab ek bhaiya kiya jane martial stock kiya hota hai, now excuse me while i go and clean my self up because if talk further with impure people then my roza will break.

shan u back again! is this your 20th account?

Ab ek bhaiya kiya jane martial stock kiya hota hai, now excuse me while i go and clean my self up because if talk further with impure people then my roza will break.

Yes, you are free to runaway. ;)

Lolz...how pathetic of pakistanis to post such a random event

This is the beauty of secular India- no matter what religion you are, if your are effing it for others , you will get effed up. Simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom