What's new

Hindu Priest beaten by Sikhs in india

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh so now i get it,you are one of those "sickular" intellectual western wannabes:lol:

If sickular means opposing those naked roaming good for nothing people then I am a sickular.
Funny, not many people call me western wannabe. Does it mean being rational is being western wannabe???

Ofcourse India is a democracy and you can worship whatever fancy thing you like :lol: but Indian democracy does not allow you to roam naked in the name of religion.
These nanga baba can roam naked inside there house and there followers like you can visit them in there house to see them roam naked :lol:

Personally I don't think he should have been beaten. But one thing members here should also know that the Sadhu was not beaten because he is a Hindu. Their are plenty of Hindu Sadhus and Sanyasees in Punjab. But they always wear some clothing to at least cover the privates parts of the male body. As far as I know, it is not part of Hindu Dharm to roam around without clothing in a drunken state.

Secondly, there have been incidence of Sikhs beating fake Sikh Sants as well. Generally Punjabi people(Sikhs, Muslim and Hindus) respect Pirs/Sants/Sadhus and serve them whenever they get the chance. This culture of respect and hospitality has unfortunately resulted in many unemployed men dressing up as Sants/Sadhus and taking advantage of people's faith.

Personally I don't think he should have been beaten. But one thing members here should also know that the Sadhu was not beaten because he is a Hindu. Their are plenty of Hindu Sadhus and Sanyasees in Punjab. But they always wear some clothing to at least cover the privates parts of the male body. As far as I know, it is not part of Hindu Dharm to roam around without clothing in a drunken state.

Secondly, there have been incidence of Sikhs beating fake Sikh Sants as well. Generally Punjabi people respect Pirs/Sants/Sadhus(Sikhs, Hindus and Muslims) and serve them whenever they get the chance. This culture of respect and hospitality has unfortunately resulted in many unemployed men dressing up as Sants/Sadhus and taking advantage of people's faith.

True, that being said I know you were involved in the beat down stop trying to play it off as not. :sarcastic:

True, that being said I know you were involved in the beat down stop trying to play it off as not. :sarcastic:
Actually a few years ago, I also was involved in such as incident. We attacked a fake Godman who was known to have taken advantage of women. But I didn't hit anyone, rather I was the type of guy who was trying to stop my companions from beating the fake Godman too severely.

Many people watch this video and feel disturbed but they may be unaware how much Nakli Sadhu/Sants there are in India. I would say only 1-3% are authentic, the rest of them are all fake who are only in it because they could not find a job, so they became a Godman to earn a living off people's faith.

Secondly, there have been incidence of Sikhs beating fake Sikh Sants as well. Generally Punjabi people(Sikhs, Muslim and Hindus) respect Pirs/Sants/Sadhus and serve them whenever they get the chance. This culture of respect and hospitality has unfortunately resulted in many unemployed men dressing up as Sants/Sadhus and taking advantage of people's faith.

Actually i have seen naked Sadhu/pir in west Punjab, no one bother them because its believed their curse last generations .lol

Also i remember someone being in state of ''mirghi ka doura'' (which is Epilepsy i think) in front of our door once. After 5 minutes when everyone gathered around him, he stopped. We don't know who he was but i remember everyone giving money to him.

Now i think it was probably all acting.

Last edited:
Actually i have seen naked Sadhu/pir in west Punjab, no one bother them because its believed their curse last generations .lol
That is how Punjabi people are, especially the rural ones. Generally rural people are brave people. But they are scared of Sadhus/Pirs because some are said to acquire miraculous powers that what they say can come true, and that might by true for the real Sadhus and Pirs, but those Saints are very rare and hard to find.

Many times, women who want children go to these Godmen for a blessing. But the fake Godmen have been caught impregnating these women who are often drugged.

hypocrisy at its peak..if he were a muslim mullah..what will be your reaction???
ok,there are free to roam nakedly anywhere in india...hindus may tolerate this..but in a minority dominated Punjab???..use some common sense...

Do you understand the meaning of Hypocrisy? What do you mean what will be my reaction? Have you seen me justify beating up of people who have not troubled or harmed anyone or intend to harm anyone? Leave alone for being Muslims? You use common sense. Punjab is not a Sikh theocratic state, understand. It is still India.

So according to you if a Sikh roams around my city(Kolkata) which is a majority dominated one then we should also beat the hell out of him because he is wearing a turban which is quite alien to our culture!!This is nothing but pure hypocrisy on your part....
do you like roaming around naked in your home???..naga sadus are free to roam around naked and can maintain their lifestyles inside their habitat/ashramam..nobody can question it..but in front of public,that too in punjab( have a distinct culture) is awful...at least he should have cover his private parts???

The naked guy should have been handed over to the police. End of story.

He looks like an Aghori Sadhu. That is not dust he has over himself but ashes from a cremation ground (Shamshaan)

Sardar jees are not beating him but dusting him; don't you see baba jee gathered so much dust ...
Haha :D
Muslims would do the same if he do this nunga nach in their areas..now he will hold his dhoti tightly :P

Though i deplore that guy getting roughed up, please stop lecturing people on how they should behave on online forums. u r just wasting your time.

For you I may be wasting my time, but you will be surprised as to how many people actually learn their history on these online forums.

So the Indian Constitution has given you the right to beat the s**t out of innocent Nanga Sanyasins just because they roam around naked on the streets:hitwall:!What if tomorrow somebody beats you because he doesn't like your appearance will you say the same thing:disagree:!I am really tired of you guys who are constantly undermining the Dharmic ideology by pretending to be western wannabes....

If you think stopping grown men from roaming around naked is undermining dharmic ideology, then you obviously need a reality check.

Do you understand the meaning of Hypocrisy? What do you mean what will be my reaction? Have you seen me justify beating up of people who have not troubled or harmed anyone or intend to harm anyone? Leave alone for being Muslims? You use common sense. Punjab is not a Sikh theocratic state, understand. It is still India.

Punjab is for Punjabis. It isn't our culture to walk around indecently or worship men as gods. We have long since evolved past that point. Our gurus spoke very poorly about these cheap tricks and scammers.

Punjab is for Punjabis. It isn't our culture to walk around indecently or worship men as gods. We have long since evolved past that point. Our gurus spoke very poorly about these cheap tricks and scammers.

Keep your stink think to yourself. There are Punjabis all over India and not just in Punjab. Likewise Hindu sadhus will roam all over India if they want to. Your gurus basically lifted all stuff from Hinduism, so much so that you have nothing original in your religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom