What's new

Hindu Muslim riots in India | 21 people killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.The true children of Satan. They slaughter Muslims and come on PDF to brag. I have not seen a single Indian member expressing remorse for what is happening.

2. We must teach our children, and they theirs, to take revenge one day.
Hey Bangladeshi, you gunna get your langhi commandos on us?

Competent class and caste... earn my money with my caliber and dont need reservation to survive.

Does it answer you?

You have been calling names to other castes ....why not mention your own ? I am not saying you need or don't need reservation. I am just trying to understand UP.

1.The true children of Satan. They slaughter Muslims and come on PDF to brag. I have not seen a single Indian member expressing remorse for what is happening.

Number of hindus who died are far greater than muslims who died. The reason for riot is molestation of a dalit girl by muslim guys and then killing her 2 brothers when they defend.

For a change can you please post some sense ever to suit your title troll?

you-can-bullshit2_zps24dcd231.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Chall bey....... for zeezuuuuu I'll need to take Kashmir back once again like my forefathers....... that time it was for god and country, this time it shall be for love and passion..... :D

Pro Independence Kashmiris like @ZYXW are my two year old's Nanny who, when she told my two year old what were her thoughts on Kashmir, was met with a poop mask to her face ! :)

I'm so proud of my two year old & how she dealt with her Nanny Zeezuuu ! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
You have been calling names to other castes ....why not mention your own ? I am not saying you need or don't need reservation. I am just trying to understand UP.

Brother He is not from one 'competent' caste ... he has genes of all the competent castes and classes... Now how could he name one ....?

Which caste I call names? --- For me there are two--competent and non competent.

A chamaar can be competent and respectable whereas a brahmin can be incompetent and useless.

Very well done, under mullayam there has been a new record of communal riots and victimizing of bureaucracy to appease rioters.

Even if you arrest rioters, samajwadi terrorists will start crying like they were crying when police arrested riyaz bhatkal.

We need to throw these scums out for peace.

The riots are because of BJP

Brother He is not from one 'competent' caste ... he has genes of all the competent castes and classes... Now how could he name one ....?

:lol:

since you stoop to this level let me give you an advice. Go get your DNA tested and you might find that your real dad belong to some upper caste known for such deeds. I belong to that one. So I am the one your mom must have advised you to be aware of. ;)

Which caste I call names? --- For me there are two--competent and non competent.

A chamaar can be competent and respectable whereas a brahmin can be incompetent and useless.

I honestly don't care for a chamar or a brahmin. I was just trying to understand UP better based on your exchanges with a another guy from UP.

You may like or dislike Jarha ....but at least he had integrity to be honesty about what he thinks. That is a rare trait.

I don't want to make a judgement on you, I asked for your caste because the discussion was on caste and it helps to know where the two point of view were coming from. Hope you consider my request favorably.

Ha Ha Ha ...
@Mritunjaya Look What I say earlier ..... he is a product of multiple competent castes ...Product is a superhuman who can also smell characteristic foul odour coming out of all Backward caste people ( as @IND_PAK himself told so )....:lol:

Am I right Mr. @IND_PAK ?

Ha Ha Ha ...
@Mritunjaya Look What I say earlier ..... he is a product of multiple competent castes ...Product is a superhuman who can also smell characteristic foul odour coming out of all Backward caste people ....:lol:

He said he is from a caste know for 1. either raping young girls or 2. seducing young girls.

Which caste has that reputation in UP ?

I honestly don't care for a chamar or a brahmin. I was just trying to understand UP better based on your exchanges with a another guy from UP.

You may like or dislike Jarha ....but at least he had integrity to be honesty about what he thinks. That is a rare trait.

I don't want to make a judgement on you, I asked for your caste because the discussion was on caste and it helps to know where the two point of view were coming from. Hope you consider my request favorably.

Brother -- I dont believe caste system and this is the same reason I am not disclosing my caste since people might take it as if I am proud of it or it add something to my profile. Since you are asking it so just for info perpose -- I am Rajput Thakur by birth-- Tomer (sub caste).

For me simply abolish caste system but these incompetent people like @Jarha want respect but at the same time need caste certificate to get monetary benefits. How can you abolish this system when you distribute certificates of it?

He said he is from a caste know for 1. either raping young girls or 2. seducing young girls.

Which caste has that reputation in UP ?

Whatt .. Yukkkk.....seriously brother I don't if such caste exists in this modern world.

You increases my curiousness in his caste ...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom