What's new

Hindu Muslim riots in India | 21 people killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chall bey....... for zeezuuuuu I'll need to take Kashmir back once again like my forefathers....... that time it was for god and country, this time it shall be for love and passion..... :D

There is plenty of space in Kashmir to bury both you and @Armstrong. I'll even live up to my end of being a good friend by turning up as they stuff you down those unmarked holes.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Brother -- I dont believe caste system and this is the same reason I am not disclosing my caste since people might take it as if I am proud of it or it add something to my profile. Since you are asking it so just for info perpose -- I am Rajput Thakur by birth-- Tomer (sub caste).

For me simply abolish caste system but these incompetent people like @Jarha want respect but at the same time need caste certificate to get monetary benefits. How can you abolish this system when you distribute certificates of it?

Thank you for sharing that.

Based on your exchange with Jarha I get the impression that most people are identified by their caste names. Has anybody tried to eliminate the caste surname and tried to have only a fist name or a different surname ?

for e.g. in Tamil Nadu people do not use their surnames too often. My father changed his surname and invented a new name to eliminate any caste identification.

Ha Ha Ha ...
@Mritunjaya Look What I say earlier ..... he is a product of multiple competent castes ...Product is a superhuman who can also smell characteristic foul odour coming out of all Backward caste people ( as @IND_PAK himself told so )....:lol:

Am I right Mr. @IND_PAK ?

No you are not. Your reservation supported curriculum doesn't makes you good enough to comprehend things well and then reply in a pragmatic manner.

:lol:

Whatt .. Yukkkk.....seriously brother I don't if such caste exists in this modern world.

You increases my curiousness in his caste ...!

I think he was referring to the stereotype shown in movies about 'evil thakurs' etc..

Well it is.

This video would help.

I am not talking about Indian proves, They have even proves that it's not Indus Valley but Indus Sarswati Valley :coffee:

Based on your exchange with Jarha I get the impression that most people are identified by their caste names. Has anybody tried to eliminate the caste surname and tried to have only a fist name or a different surname ?

for e.g. in Tamil Nadu people do not use their surnames too often. My father changed his surname and invented a new name to eliminate any caste identification.

Highly required but you think people like @Jarha will ever lose their surname which is actually feeding them without much work?

The surnames are helping these parasite to eat nation for free just becasue they belong to some xyz class who dont want to excel on their own.

I use my Grandfather's first name for my surname, a little thing that my father insisted upon when I was young and joining school- it is there in all my official documents and really addles the jack out of people.

Imagine, my first day at work and this lad asks me kis caste ke ho- I am like what and he corrects himself and asks- what's your surname. Poor bloke was rather disappointed at the answer which was obviously as good as gibberish to him.:smokin:

I've left my real surname on on my email and that's about it.

I think he was referring to the stereotype shown in movies about 'evil thakurs' etc..

I am just trolling him with something I myself dont condone.

Reason -- he is acting like a twat.

Chall bey............ it's ok........... been there done that............. :cheesy:

There is plenty of space in Kashmir to bury both you and @Armstrong. I'll even live up to my end of being a good friend by turning up as they stuff you down those unmarked holes.:)

More dead in riots RIP :cry:
Muslim need liberation from india

I use my Grandfather's first name for my surname, a little thing that my father insisted upon when I was young and joining school- it is there in all my official documents and really addles the jack out of people.

Imagine, my first day at work and this lad asks me kis caste ke ho- I am like what and he corrects himself and asks- what's your surname. Poor bloke was rather disappointed at the answer which was obviously as good as gibberish to him.:smokin:

I've left my real surname on on my email and that's about it.

Irony is--

They want abolish this system and give them respect but then they are first in line to get a hard certificate of their caste. :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom