What's new

Hindu Muslim riots in India | 21 people killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
No single Scriptures is followed by all Yadavs ... OK...
Regarding Brahmins to do right pooja ... If he only hates his life then only he recite wrong mantras.

I am beginning to understand now.

The real problem appears to be that you are Hindu only in name. You do not actually understand anything of Hinduism or its philosophies.

You just remember a jumble of practices, bunch it together and call it practicing Hinduism.

Reciting matra is not the only thing a Brahmin is supposed to do for making a pooja successful. There are many others things he is supposed to do and if he does not do that the pooja is meaningless.

I think this is the reason why Hinduism in North India has degenerated into nothing more than a bunch of tribal practices.

It appear that in UP the castes really have no meaning. Pretty much all caste have become malecha, there might be a few exception, but largely Hinduism is gone.

It now makes perfect sense to cling on to caste identities as they remain the only means for self identification.

1.The true children of Satan. They slaughter Muslims and come on PDF to brag. I have not seen a single Indian member expressing remorse for what is happening.

2. We must teach our children, and they theirs, to take revenge one day.

Reservation Bheek main nahi mila OBC ko ... Lad ke liya hai ..!

agar ladne ka itna hi shauk hai to merit ke dum par ladke dikhao. khud ki kabiliyat par bharosa nahi hai kya Jo kaayaro ki tarah reservation ke badaulat hi aage badh sakte ho.

If its true than what I have said stands vindicated. They are ashamed of what they actually are because they belong to incompetent group of people. You reservation guys will keep even your generations incompetent and ashamed of your identity.

They are trying to get some pride by tricks.

Beta ye sab aage dekho ab kya hoga ... Chamaar ko jija ji kahane ki aadat daal lo ... kyunki pata nahi chalna hai koun chamar hai aur koun Rajput..

Kyunki ye pehchan karna tumhare bas ki nahi hai ... :D

agar ladne ka itna hi shauk hai to merit ke dum par ladke dikhao. khud ki kabiliyat par bharosa nahi hai kya Jo kaayaro ki tarah reservation ke badaulat hi aage badh sakte ho.

Reservation to humara Janm Sidhh Adhikaar hai ... OBC ka reservation abhi 50% karwana hai .. 27% kam kam se lagta hai ...:P

Beta ye sab aage dekho ab kya hoga ... Chamaar ko jija ji kahane ki aadat daal lo ... kyunki pata nahi chalna hai koun chamar hai aur koun Rajput..

Kyunki ye pehchan karna tumhare bas ki nahi hai ... :D

Filhaal to bahut easy hai -- alag tarah ki badbu aati hai aur akal se paidal hote hai most of them. :lol:

I am beginning to understand now.

The real problem appears to be that you are Hindu only in name. You do not actually understand anything of Hinduism or its philosophies.

You just remember a jumble of practices, bunch it together and call it practicing Hinduism.

Reciting matra is not the only thing a Brahmin is supposed to do for making a pooja successful. There are many others things he is supposed to do and if he does not do that the pooja is meaningless.

I think this is the reason why Hinduism in North India has degenerated into nothing more than a bunch of tribal practices.

It appear that in UP the castes really have no meaning. Pretty much all caste have become malecha, there might be a few exception, but largely Hinduism is gone.

It now makes perfect sense to cling on to caste identities as they remain the only means for self identification.

You belong to which state ?

Filhaal to bahut easy hai -- alag tarah ki badbu aati hai aur akal se paidal hote hai most of them. :lol:

beta Badbu aati hai ... koyi nahi tumko nahi ... tumhari upper caste ki bahin betiyon ko Sunghani hai ... :D

Right to Equality .. Ha ha ha

P.S. Topic par kuchh nahi hai bolane ke liye ..

beta Badbu aati hai ... koyi nahi tumko nahi ... tumhari upper caste ki bahin betiyon ko Sunghani hai ... :D

Right to Equality .. Ha ha ha

P.S. Topic par kuchh nahi hai bolane ke liye ..

Sapne ladakpan ke......

Vaise kisi upper caste wale ne kuch kar diya tha kya tumhari behan betiyon ke sath jo itna gussa hai..... I mean kuch thakur saab ne kar diya ho. :lol:

Sapne ladakpan ke......

Vaise kisi upper caste wale ne kuch kar diya tha kya tumhari behan betiyon ke sath jo itna gussa hai..... I mean kuch thakur saab ne kar diya ho. :lol:

UP ke Thakur saab bhi ham hain aur Thanedaar bhi hum ....! kya Samjhe ...

Abhi ye thread Chal raha hai ... next threat tumhare ghar ke paas wali jagah se na chalane lage ... :D

UP ke Thakur saab bhi ham hain aur Thanedaar bhi hum ....! kya Samjhe ...

:lol: :lol:

Bade hi bevkoof ko tum.

BSP mai akeli Mayawati bachi hai baki poora Brahmin logo ne kabja kar rakha hai. Kisi din behanji ka kaam ho lega aur tum log taaliyaan peet te reh jaoge.

Reservation kuch seekhne nahi dega aur rahoge na kisi kaam ke sivae majduri karne ke NREGA mai.

BSP mai akeli Mayawati bachi hai baki poora Brahmin logo ne kabja kar rakha hai. Kisi din behanji ka kaam ho lega aur tum log taaliyaan peet te reh jaoge.

Mungeri lal ke Haseen Sapane ....!

Vaise koun se jaati ke ho be tum ?

:lol: :lol:

Bade hi bevkoof ko tum.

Reservation kuch seekhne nahi dega aur rahoge na kisi kaam ke sivae majduri karne ke NREGA mai.

What caste are you ?

You think he is brahmin ? .... who else are considered upper caste in UP ?

Competent class and caste... earn my money with my caliber and dont need reservation to survive.

Does it answer you?

What caste are you ?

You think he is brahmin ? .... who else are considered upper caste in UP ?

I don't know ... may be he also don't know ... :D

Competent class and caste... earn my money with my caliber and dont need reservation to survive.

Does it answer you?

So you don't know your real caste name... ?

or you are product of input of all 'competent' castes .. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom