What's new

Hindu Muslim riots in India | 21 people killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pro Independence Kashmiris like @ZYXW are my two year old's Nanny who, when she told my two year old what were her thoughts on Kashmir, was met with a poop mask to her face ! :)

I'm so proud of my two year old & how she dealt with her Nanny Zeezuuu ! :D

Was that halal? - :omghaha: :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pathetic logic.
He will be shot by the same army that rescued his father...
pathetic logic?
so your telling me that if a muslim mob came and burned your house, almost killed your whole family and you barely made it out because the army intervened you wouldn't do nothing?

Sanskrit script is Devanagari i.e. similar to Hindi, so I am sure you can 'read' it. Do you understand it ?

How do you ensure that the brahmin is not doing a fake pooja, cursing your family, taking your money and then going home ?

Ye Zaid Hamid ke soutele Bhai... yahan sab caste ko sanskrit padani aati hain aur samajhani bhi ....

UP main Sanskrit 6th se 10th tak compulsory subject hai ..12th main hai HIndi ke 3rd paper ka taur par ...

Chal bata Gayatri mantra ko Gayatri mantra kyun bolte hain ? and what is meaning of Gayatri mantra ?

Yes. In short - yes. :angel:
pathetic logic?
so your telling me that if a muslim mob came and burned your house, almost killed your whole family and you barely made it out because the army intervened you wouldn't do nothing?

I said just in case they decide to eliminate lower caste one by one, then yakeen janiye allah ne moka diya to App ka sath de ghe. But dont mess with your daddy pakistan after finishing with brahmins. Original vedic brahmins hum mein se the, aur ab soch hum ketne kamine ho sakhte hai agher pangha liya tumari zaat ne hum se.
bhai tu rhne hi de, what @Jarha is talking about is state politics. National politics is totally different thing altogther.

Pro Independence Kashmiris like @ZYXW are my two year old's Nanny who, when she told my two year old what were her thoughts on Kashmir, was met with a poop mask to her face ! :)

I'm so proud of my two year old & how she dealt with her Nanny Zeezuuu ! :D

how dare u call @ZYXW a nanny.. :lol:
i wonder what @Hyperion has to say about this. :whistle:

That's an open secret. You can guess.

I don't know much about these things ! :unsure:

All I know is that there are Brahmins, Kshatriyas, Vishnavas & Shudras (I can't even spell or pronounce most of them) ! :cray:

I said just in case they decide to eliminate lower caste one by one, then yakeen janiye allah ne moka diya to App ka sath de ghe. But dont mess with your daddy pakistan after finishing with brahmins. Original vedic brahmins hum mein se the, aur ab soch hum ketne kamine ho sakhte hai agher pangha liya tumari zaat ne hum se.

3ryp7r.jpg

We mean all backward castes ...!

Now Brahmino ko humare under kaam karna hoga not the other way round.

e.g. as Brahmins serve Maywati and other dalits.

Says who --- good for nothing living on reservation support.

Dont live in delusion -- you people are fooled so that you remain incompetent through out and be happy in doing some middle tier jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom