What's new

Hindu Muslim riots in India | 21 people killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ye Zaid Hamid ke soutele Bhai... yahan sab caste ko sanskrit padani aati hain aur samajhani bhi ....

UP main Sanskrit 6th se 10th tak compulsory subject hai ..12th main hai HIndi ke 3rd paper ka taur par ...

Chal bata Gayatri mantra ko Gayatri mantra kyun bolte hain ? and what is meaning of Gayatri mantra ?

LOL .... you are offended.

There is nothing special about Gayatri mantra, it is actually a rhythmic meter (tripadhi) that can be used with many other mantras.

There are broadly 8 different class of meter in Vedic scriptures. They are: Daivi, Asuri, Prajapatya, Arshi, Arci, Samni, Yajushi and Brahmi.

In each of these eight with the exception of Arshi, there are seven metres by name : Gayatri, Ushnik, Anushtubh, Brhati, Pankti, Tristhubh and Jagati.

i.e. Davi Gayatrai, Asuri Gayatri,, Prajapatya Gayatri, Arci Gayatri, Samni Gayatri, Yajushi Gayatri and Brahmi Gayatri.

This explanation good enough for you ?

Now tell me what scriptures do Yadav general refer too ?

I don't know much about these things ! :unsure:

All I know is that there are Brahmins, Kshatriyas, Vishnavas & Shudras (I can't even spell or pronounce most of them) ! :cray:

First of all it's not simple to define in one sentence ....

Theoretically it should be like this Brahmins, Kshatriyas, Vishnavas & Shudras... That we call them 'Varna'.

But practically what has happened there are thousands of jaati or Castes which do not come under a specific 'varna'.

So varna is 4 and caste is in thousands.

varna is ideal and castes are practical.

Varna is ancient concept which can not cope with increasing number of castes/tribes migrating from central asia to India.

Prime example are Jat/Gujjar or Ahir they migrated from central asia in 8-12th centuary BC but do not come under specific 'Varna' .. some where they are shudra or Kshtirya or Vaishya or even in same place they risen from lower varna to higher varna by gather political and economical muscle.

Inspired by Chetan Bhagat’s Letter from an Indian Muslim youth

Letter from an Indian Hindu youth

Dear caretakers of Indian Hindus (includes swayamsevaks, once-and-forever-ethnic chauvinist parties, confused allies, Babas, Sadhvis, and generally anybody in New Jersey these days).

You are probably wondering who I am. After all, I don’t have a name like Narendra or Thakre or Subramanian, anything that will clearly establish me as a Hindu. You have the good fortune to never have read some awful fiction this writer once wrote. So perhaps I, or what I say here, is nothing but a fabrication.

Everyone seems to care for Hindus, but no one actually wants to listen to us, particularly the youth. I keep hearing political leaders promising to give us our due. I don’t know how they plan to do this for us and only us, without giving the nation its due. But then, I am a nobody, what do I know?

I see them wear saffron headscarves and wield homespun trishuls, perhaps to show us that they really do mean to improve our lives by lopping off some bystander’s limbs. However, a tilak on your head doesn’t change anybody’s life. Using what’s inside your head might. You haven’t. For why else do we continue to be one of the most inclusive and diverse communities in the world? I mean have you seen the Gujjus, Bongs and Tam Brahms coexist in Edison?

It is not like India has a shortage of Hindu achievers. There are Hindu stars in almost every field (even Bollywood). These people achieved what they did without any mob-inciting politician helping them. They had a modern outlook and a desire to come up in life. We need a leader who understands this, and inspires us to do better. In fact we voted twice for an Italian. We need jobs. We need good schools and colleges. We need a good, clean home with power and water (yes, all of us in one home). We need a decent standard of living. We don’t need it as a handout (with some understandable exceptions such as the Ambanis, Jindals and Adanis). We are willing to work hard for it. Just, if you can, create the opportunities to do so.

What makes you think all a leader has to do is wave a rusty sword, threaten to chop some minority limbs, indulge the therapeutic effects of cow urine and expect us all to vote in a pack? What are we, a herd of slow-moving bovines? Do the Gods we pray to make us all part of one flock when it comes to politics? Is that India? Last I heard we are not a religious republic. So treat us like democratic citizens.

You know what hurts? We do not have a strong modern Kanyakubj Brahmin. If I am an Indian Hindu, who believes in ambition, scientific way of thinking, entrepreneurship, empowerment, progress and personal freedoms, where do I go? Which party is backing that? Can someone give me a Brahmin leader who represents my aspirations? And I don’t mean those Maoists, even though this guy I know from Bastar who works at IBM said he could swing me a sweet limestone quarry if I paid them off.

I cannot tell you the frustration we feel. It is bad enough we find it difficult to rent an apartment to a Muslim (so many – everywhere!), the police ignores us even when we burn the Samjhauta Express and we have to bear the frequent jibes from SC/STs (are they Hindu anyway?). But what is truly sick is this: you guys claim to care for us but are only reinforcing communal divisions. I mean I may not want to rent to a Muslim but it’s not like I want to start beating the crap out of one for the heck of it. Not good for GDP growth. People have repeatedly rejected your brand of identity politics (note previous point about voting for an Italian. Twice.) Don’t hide your sins behind your fake caring for us. We know you neither care for India, nor for Hindus, nor for the United States of America.

Maybe I am being too harsh, and some of you are indeed well intentioned (except for Subramanian Swamy who is clearly batshit). But realize the consequences every time you slot us by our religion. There is more to us than that.

If you truly want to help, there is one area where you could. We have a wonderful religion. However, like any religion, the interpretation of it can be orthodox or liberal. In many parts of the country, there’s an exclusionist interpretation of Hinduism in daily life. We discriminate against women, Chinkis, scheds, pretty much everyone who isn’t gora. India is more liberal, and many Hindus would prefer to keep it this way. Can you support us in that? Don’t let our religious heads, extreme voices and fundamentalists control our lives, for that isn’t the essence of India. If you can do that, we will back you. You will truly be our representatives if you promote real progress – through empowerment and modernization of our community. The Indian Hindu has evolved. It is time you do too.

Letter from an Indian Hindu youth | yellowdog

upper caste sirf pakistani punjabi and sindhi brahmins the and they created caste system and did not let shudaras to recite vedas .....mere pakistani bharamins the ,upper caste :woot:

Phir hummmm motiii Baloch Khawateeen seiii baaat nahin kar sakteiii.....hum Upper Caste haiiin ! :P

LOL .... you are offended.

There is nothing special about Gayatri mantra, it is actually a rhythmic meter (tripadhi) that can be used with many other mantras.

There are broadly 8 different class of meter in Vedic scriptures. They are: Daivi, Asuri, Prajapatya, Arshi, Arci, Samni, Yajushi and Brahmi.

In each of these eight with the exception of Arshi, there are seven metres by name : Gayatri, Ushnik, Anushtubh, Brhati, Pankti, Tristhubh and Jagati.

i.e. Davi Gayatrai, Asuri Gayatri,, Prajapatya Gayatri, Arci Gayatri, Samni Gayatri, Yajushi Gayatri and Brahmi Gayatri.

This explanation good enough for you ?

Now tell me what scriptures do Yadav general refer too ?

Etana to humko bhi aata hai ...!

All those scriptures which are refered by any other hindu ...!

Etana to humko bhi aata hai ...!

All those scriptures which are refered by any other hindu ...!

You are fencing .........trying to evade my actual question which I have been repeating for long.

How can you determine if the bhramins you call to do pooja, actually does justice an is not scamming you ?

There are more than 1000 scriptures in Hindusim depending on your school of thought. I am trying to determine which school Yadavs belongs to.

Says who --- good for nothing living on reservation support.

Dont live in delusion -- you people are fooled so that you remain incompetent through out and be happy in doing some middle tier jobs.

Reservation Bheek main nahi mila OBC ko ... Lad ke liya hai ..!

Vaise CM ki Kursi middle tier job hoti hai kya ....? Beta jis BJP ki baat kar rahe ho .. wo bhi Backward caste ke support se khadi hai ...

Narendra Modi, shivraj singh Chuhan,nitish kumar ,Akhilesh Yadav ,Ashok Gehlot , Bhupendra singh Hudda,prithiraj chavan sab ke sab Backward caste se hain ...

Including all south Indian states comes under Backword caste leaders ...

Reservation Bheek main nahi mila OBC ko ... Lad ke liya hai ..!

Vaise CM ki Kursi middle tier job hoti hai kya ....? Beta jis BJP ki baat kar rahe ho .. wo bhi Backward caste ke support se khadi hai ...

Narendra Modi, shivraj singh Chuhan,nitish kumar ,Akhilesh Yadav ,Ashok Gehlot , Bhupendra singh Hudda,prithiraj chavan sab ke sab Backward caste se hain ...

Including all south Indian states comes under Backword caste leaders ...

So proud of showing your incompetency by force?

Lad ke competition bhi clear kar lete --- jo mila hai kheraat mai hi mila hai koi jung nahi jeeti hai tumne. Haraam ka khane ka tarika hi dhooda hai.

You are fencing .........trying to evade my actual question which I have been repeating for long.

How can you determine if the bhramins you call to do pooja, actually does justice an is not scamming you ?

There are more than 1000 scriptures in Hindusim depending on your school of thought. I am trying to determine which school Yadavs belongs to.

No single Scriptures is followed by all Yadavs ... OK...

Regarding Brahmins to do right pooja ... If he only hates his life then only he recite wrong mantras.

Lad ke competition bhi clear kar lete --- jo mila hai kheraat mai hi mila hai koi jung nahi jeeti hai tumne. Haraam ka khane ka tarika hi dhooda hai.

Haraam ka khaya hai tumne .. jo etani charbi chada lee hai ....

Beta tum abhi dekho ... abhi aane do Caste census ko 27% hai na ... 50% karwayenge :)

Narendra Modi, shivraj singh Chuhan,nitish kumar ,Akhilesh Yadav ,Ashok Gehlot , Bhupendra singh Hudda,prithiraj chavan sab ke sab Backward caste se hain ... .

Idiot.

Shivraj singh chauhan, Ashok gehlot and prithviraj chavan -- all are Rajputs.

Hudda is jat and jat are those who got into OBC recently.

Akhilesh and Mayabati are OBC and SC -- and everyone knows they are biggest incompetent of all.

Haraam ka khaya hai tumne .. jo etani charbi chada lee hai ....

Beta tum abhi dekho ... abhi aane do Caste census ko 27% hai na ... 50% karwayenge :)

For me there are two caste--

1- Competent people who build nation
2- Incompetent people who eats nation.

All reservation guys are parasite and fall into 2nd category.

Beta abhi tum Force Dekhe hi kahan ho ... Brahmino ki ladkiyon ko sweeper aur Daliton se shaadiyan karwani hai (NOT to mention by Force)...
Tabhi aayegi EQUALITY....

Shivraj singh chauhan, Ashok gehlot and prithviraj chavan -- all are Rajputs.

Jahil aadmi .. No one is Rajput ...all are OBC although they surname like Rajputs ... they tricked you baby .. :D

Jahil aadmi .. No one is Rajput ...all are OBC although they surname like Rajputs ... they tricked you baby .. :D

If its true than what I have said stands vindicated. They are ashamed of what they actually are because they belong to incompetent group of people. You reservation guys will keep even your generations incompetent and ashamed of your identity.

They are trying to get some pride by tricks. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom