What's new

Hindu Muslim riots in India | 21 people killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep your 'one' Hindu theory with You .

All Hindus are not same.

Yadavs are not backing Jats primarily because they don't vote for SP.

If Jats are willing to vote for SP then Yadavs would provide security just like Yadavs enjoys.

Gujjars of western UP vote for SP and hence they are more secure.

This is just real and ugly politics of India.

It has nothing to do with 'one' hindu or many. Or even Hindu Muslim.

The fact still remains that those kids were killed because they were Hindus and not Jats. How are you ever going to ensure that No Yadav is ever killed so brutally ? The Mob is not going to ask the caste of the person before they beat him to death.

BTW ...why do the Yadav vote SP ? do the entire community get some special benefit from the whole deal ? or is it just ego and satisfaction of having a yadav run UP ? ... I am seriously curious to know this.

How can you in good conscience make allowance for a riot where no purpose was served except consolidation of votes ? At least the Gujarat riots ensured that there will be no more riots in Gujarat.

I am not trying to be judgmental ..... I just want to know.

You have no Identity , haven't heard of that famous saying

Turks stiill remain Turks
Arabians still remain Arabs
Persian still remains Persian
but
Pakistan ...:rofl::rofl:

LOL!!! And you think newly found term "Indian Nation" is your Identity?

Problems with maths ??
1208-1707 is only 499 years.

And Hinduism was there since Vedic ages.

Problems with maths ??
1208-1707 is only 499 years.

And Hinduism was there since Vedic ages.

Whatever makes u sleep.

What I am very much proud of my Identity, which is apparent from my location. It seems that you people still have to steal history to be proud off.

it is a good sign tht atleast some pakistanis have finally realised tht vedic aryans and andamanese were their real ancestors and not iranis or arabs.they seem to be even proud of their past.this helps in alleviating the hate a bit we have towards each other.

Dekho na ... kitni takleef ho gayi ese jaise eska koyi saga hi mara ho !

Etani hi takleef ho rahi hai to chala ja ladane ... ladane jaane ko kaho Nani mar jaati hai ..

bas internet par lambi lambi baaten karwa lo ..

What are you trying to say ? Is that post directed towards me or LaBong ?

That video does provide graphic representation about what happened. It helps to shock people out of their illusions.

LOL........ the muslim mob beat two boys to death and we are the creeps ?

What is your objection to showing that video ? that the sheer brutality will inflame public anger ?

You want the people to be blind to the realities around them so that you can sleep better ?

It is better you stay awake and help ensure such incidents never happen again.
So the guys who were peddling fake videos of Myanmar riot which triggered unrest in India were justified? You guys will go at any length for your political or ideological association, don't you?

It has nothing to do with 'one' hindu or many. Or even Hindu Muslim.

The fact still remains that those kids were killed because they were Hindus and not Jats. How are you ever going to ensure that No Yadav is ever killed so brutally ? The Mob is not going to ask the caste of the person before they beat him to death.

BTW ...why do the Yadav vote SP ? do the entire community get some special benefit from the whole deal ? or is it just ego and satisfaction of having a yadav run UP ? ... I am seriously curious to know this.

How can you in good conscience make allowance for a riot where no purse was served except consolidation of votes ?

I am not trying to be judgmental ..... I just want to know.

We don't want to see any Brahmin (Upper castes) trumping the caste identity under religious identity to promote themselves.It has happened in Past for eg. 1992-93 riots.

Our enemy no.1 is the upper castes of Hindu not Muslims.(Why?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom