What's new

Hindu Muslim riots in India | 21 people killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
We mean all backward castes ...!

Now Brahmino ko humare under kaam karna hoga not the other way round.

e.g. as Brahmins serve Maywati and other dalits.

Finally some sane voice, enough with brahmin bigotry. 5% of mulatos cant decide destiny of your nation. Yakeen janiye agher allah ne moka diya to sab brahmins ka nishan mitha de ghe, :zaid. And i personally apologize on behalf of my ancestors who created this caste ***** and brahmins.

I'm asking right question, you are trying to evade. Let's say akrabuddin owasis was distributing fake videos of Myanmar riot as metaphoric reference, would he be justified?

If you think those rioters were guilty, does that not make the jatts and Muslims guilty too?

Distributing fake videos is 'unethical' but not illegal. Freedom of expression does not mean people have only rights to speak the truth, People have the freedom to tell lies too. That is what true freedom is all about.

The real question is why should such videos provoke such violent reactions against Hindus and India ! You are the one evading the question now.

Rioting, damage to property and life is an 'illegal' activity. What is your point ?

Kill the evil Brahmins. With the evil Brahmanism destroy this ***** called 'Hinduism'. With the help of @Jarha, @shan, @Zarvan, @RazPaK - this Brahmanic menace must be eliminated once and for all. @Gautam should be the leader of the new country of Dalitstan. :yay:
Brahmino bahut dino Ullo banaya dharam ke naam par.... !

kya kya Pakhand kiya ..! Jaldaan,bhoodan,godaan,anyadaan etc ...

Mehnat kiye hum maja loote Brahmin log ...! Dhongi hain sab ke sab ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Then why do Afghans keep cracking the joke that white skin of Pakistanis is a gift that afghan men gave by raping Punjabi Muslim?:pakistan::victory:

Afghans are in bed with you, they hate us just like you. So im not surprised by their comment.

Finally some sane voice, enough with brahmin bigotry. 5% of mulatos cant decide destiny of your nation. Yakeen janiye agher allah ne moka diya to sab brahmins ka nishan mitha de ghe, :zaid. And i personally apologize on behalf of my ancestors who created this caste ***** and brahmins.

What's up with this guy? Another Pakistani with who think himself adonis? Have you been employed as bachha in your bachhahood?

You have put your trolling skills to good use here "ancient pakistanis" etc etc, do you still troll on pakpassion :P

@Jarha for you, see for yourself that you are inadvertently playing in whose hand.:hitwall::hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
What's up with this guy? Another Pakistani with who think himself adonis? Have you been employed as bachha in your bachhahood?

What up with you baniya? If you are brahmin then count your days from now.

Distributing fake videos is 'unethical' but not illegal. Freedom of expression does not mean people have only rights to speak the truth, People have the freedom to tell lies too. That is what true freedom is all about.

The real question is why should such videos provoke such violent reactions against Hindus and India ! You are the one evading the question now.

Rioting, damage to property and life is an 'illegal' activity. What is your point ?

Lol it is illegal just as unethical. Don't just create "fact" to suit your argument.

So you mean that punjabi muslims were raped by afghans again and again? Thats funny, because we decimated 1/3 of them in Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.

Where did i meant that? Your f up rss history is completly wrong.

We don't want to see any Brahmin (Upper castes) trumping the caste identity under religious identity to promote themselves.It has happened in Past for eg. 1992-93 riots.

Our enemy no.1 is the upper castes of Hindu not Muslims.(Why?)

So much venom? What happened? I remember you clearly from this old thread where you were desperately trying to prove that Ahirs are Kshatriyas(Upper Caste). So you are hating on your own kind? Either that or Ahirs are not Kshatriyas. Which one is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom