What's new

Hindu Muslim riots in India | 21 people killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brahmino bahut dino Ullo banaya dharam ke naam par.... !

kya kya Pakhand kiya ..! Jaldaan,bhoodan,godaan,anyadaan etc ...

Mehnat kiye hum maja loote Brahmin log ...! Dhongi hain sab ke sab ...

You see the problem is you are not making sense. You are unwilling to answer me if you are dalit or Yadav. Why is that ? what purpose will hiding this serve ?

What is the percentage of Brahmins in UP ? What is the percentage of Yadavs , Jats and Dalits ?

If Brahim asks for all kind of Daan, you always have the choice of not making that Daan.

Why do you blame the brahmins for making fools out of others ? People pay 150 rs as movie ticket to watch something they know is a lie. Does that mean we should blame the Actors or producers ? People give that money because they wanted to.

So better be slaves of Muslims.

Who said this? If these guys can be freed from brahmin slavery then what can Indian muslims do to them? indian muslims are already worse of then lower caste indians.

Lol it is illegal just as unethical. Don't just create "fact" to suit your argument.

It is illegal only when the 'secular' govt. curtains freedom of expression. Did not take your for a hypocrite.

I see that you have evaded my question. You are the one creating 'facts' to suite your argument. I ask again, why should the fake video instigate the musims to attack Hindus and destroy hindu property ?

That video is a representation of the brutal killings of Hindu kids by a Muslim Mob. Nothing is going to change that.

RSS?:cheesy:

I am a communistic type.Not RSS. Rather a Stalinist.And Stalinists are a million times worse nightmare of muslims.

Yep,Afghans love to boast about they raped punjabi muslim again and again like a pro for 1000 years.

haha

Soviet Unión is broken do i need to remind you again how did it happen? lol And baniya loving afghans days are also numbred.

Saare Maroge baari baari se agar issi terah bewakoofi karte rahoge, Haven't you guys taken any lessons from past ??Don't you think you are behaving like new age Jaichand whose Kannuj was next to fall after Prithvi Raj's Delhi ??

Chup karo be ...! Band karo rati ratayi kahaniyan...!

I think you should count your days,because the afghans are itching to teach you another lesson.They were your masters for many years after all,after them mughals became your masters ,then sikhs and then british.

hahaha

Afghans tried to teach us lesson in 1962 and got beating of their life time. Afghan and you can only curse us but cant do anything about it.

I see ... so you are Yadav.

So you do not go to temples run by Bhramins ? or do any kind of pooja by brahmins in your house ?

You do not ask brahmins to do kriya karam when someone in your families die ?

I am more worried about people like you than the snakes that cross the bodder.

He has his own reasons which you may be unaware of. UP is not exactly a fair place you know. Its a dog eat dog world in UP and necessity makes strange bed fellows.

Considering that they raped you for a 1000 years and gave you fair and lovely white skin:victory:
You should be happy if afghan win because your children will get more whiter with their help.:pakistan:

haha again f up history. indian facination with rapes and White skin is amazing. They wished british raped them but unfortunatly british considered your kind sub human.

You see the problem is you are not making sense. You are unwilling to answer me if you are dalit or Yadav. Why is that ? what purpose will hiding this serve ?

What is the percentage of Brahmins in UP ? What is the percentage of Yadavs , Jats and Dalits ?

If Brahim asks for all kind of Daan, you always have the choice of not making that Daan.

Why do you blame the brahmins for making fools out of others ? People pay 150 rs as movie ticket to watch something they know is a lie. Does that mean we should blame the Actors or producers ? People give that money because they wanted to.

Abe main bata raha tha ki saari backward caste ko brahmins se allergy hai.... tum saala personal kyun ho raha hai be ?

Religion is not a movie theatre where you have 'Choices'... OKay ?

Alas ! I wish it was fictitious story but I read this in my history books.

Those who forgets history , history never forgives them.:disagree:

Abe main bata raha tha ki saari backward caste ko brahmins se allergy hai.... tum saala personal kyun ho raha hai be ?

Religion is not a movie theatre where you have 'Choices'... OKay ?

This "backward" caste sound very bad and ugly. As if anyone born in that caste is destined to be backward and slave of brahmin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom