What's new

Hindu mob parade naked Christian kuki women

It is OUTRAGEOUS and they will face the law as cases have been filed.

But what culture is this. I WILL NOT POST THE VIDEO AS MY CULTURE DOES NOT DISAPPOROVES.

4 Women Stripped, Paraded Naked On Allegations Of Shoplifting In Pakistan
A video of a mob stripping four women naked in Pakistan and beating them up with sticks has spread on a social networking site.

But what culture is this. I WILL NOT POST THE VIDEO AS MY CULTURE DOES NOT DISAPPOROVES.

A video of a mob stripping four women naked in Pakistan and beating them up with sticks has spread on a social networking site.

I repeat NO ONE votes for these people,, in Pakistan society is outraged, and the law does its job

In India the more they do this the more the celebrated by Hindu society

The come out of prison if they ever go their in the first place to garlands of flowers as Hindu heros

Yogi is lionised and celebrated not instead of what he did or said BUT BECAUSE OF IT

Modi himself was celebrated for the Gujrat massacre

Its even in Hindu scripture

F1c_jeuakAAgAjY (1).jpeg

F1ducppXoAA1W39.jpeg

And Hindu society as a whole sees this as a legitimate way or targeting the 'other'

It's why Jinnah always said never trust the Hindus or a united India, it will be a disaster

Gangu teli you posted video out of context. These shoplifters started doing drama of being stripped naked, there is news about it and also complete video.

Bharat region have history of celebrating rapists from time of Ramnaya.

I repeat NO ONE votes for these people,, in Pakistan society is outraged, and the law does its job

The come out of prison if they ever go their in the first place to garlands of flowers as Hindu heros

Yogi is lionised and celebrated not instead of what he did or said BUT BECAUSE OF IT

View attachment 939829

View attachment 939830

And Hindu society as a whole sees this as a legitimate way or targeting the 'other'

It's why Jinnah always said never trust the Hindus or a united India, it will be a disaster
Their "veer" Savarkar wrote about raping Muslims several decades ago. He is one of their greatest leaders and they treat his ideology like gospel. But now they will claim it's not part of their kulcha.

It is a very shameful and digesting act by the BJP government in Manipur, incident happened in May, and nothing they did.

Only once the video surfaces are they in action.... just shameful, if they are incomplete to the government of Manipur, they should resign.

I am not a fan of Yogi, but he has the capability to go to extreme levels and punish those criminals, while the rest are just happy to enjoy sitting on office chairs.

Disgusting & Shameful... Manipur provincial govt. ought to be dismissed immediately with president's rule imposed & large security contingents dispatched. One of the biggest failure of the state & central govt. allowing the conflict to get blown to such disgusting proportion must be remembered by Indian voters.

View attachment 939829

View attachment 939830

Problem is hindu religious scripts are very old, they have not been updated to say that rape is wrong.

When hindu kid learns one of hinduism must beloved god Krishna used to harass women, he grow up with this mindset.

Not only are they parading her naked, these baboons are also touching her private parts.

Whatever you said, would be true. If such incidents never happened in Pakistan.

Even the incident that you shared is fake

• New CCTV footage that emerged after the filing of the initial police report showed the women stripping themselves

Laikin tu aik baisharam insan hai baqi bharati hindus ki tarah. Abhi bhi baighairton ki tarah wwhataboutry karta rahai ga

Hey pajeet

Now read this whole story of this incident that you keep sharing to cover the filth in your country

• New CCTV footage that emerged after the filing of the initial police report showed the women stripping themselves

Even the incident that you shared is fake

Laikin tu aik baisharam insan hai baqi bharati hindus ki tarah. Abhi bhi baighairton ki tarah wwhataboutry karta rahai ga

Hey pajeet

Now read this whole story of this incident that you keep sharing to cover the filth in your country

Even the incident that you shared is fake .....

Yeah, too much trust in the police. The video is available on YouTube.

you live in own world and can see only such matters related to India.

get blind if comes to pakistan

This is another one - As I said, the problems with South Asian societies....not the religion.

you live in own world and can see only such matters related to India.

get blind if comes to pakistan

This is another one - As I said, it is the problems with South Asian societies....not the religion.

6 years old incident

With no religious or political angle like India

Keep searching for decade old news but it won't help solve the rot in your society

Back
Top Bottom