What's new

Hindu mob parade naked Christian kuki women

6 years old incident

With no religious or political angle like India

Keep searching for decade old news but it won't help solve the rot in your society

you just asked i takes only one minute to get that news. 6 years or 10 years, or so on. But societies have not changed.

one incident happened in 2027, and the next in 2021...

The same case with India - men are given so much more power than women, and nothing is changed... it is the most reason, south asia is considered one of the worst regions for women's safety

you just asked i takes only one minute to get that news. 6 years or 10 years, or so on. But societies have not changed.

one incident happened in 2027, and the next in 2021...

The same case with India - men are given so much more power than women, and nothing is changed... it is the most reason, south asia is considered one of the worst regions for women's safety

Still trying to cover up like a shameless scum

South Asia is not like you. don't club whole South Asia with you

You are filthy. You are rotten. And it is only you who can correct it only if you accept the reality instead of covering it up

Still trying to cover up like a shameless scum

South Asia is not like you. don't club whole South Asia with you

You are filthy. You are rotten. And it is only you who can correct it only if you accept the reality instead of covering it up
Read my previous posts, I have already condemned to BJP, and being indian. No one here to support any criminal.

But, you people just want to discuss about indian incidents, and you people only always covered by saying FAKe if similar incidents happens in Pakistan.

Go by your posts and mine, you will find that who is trying to cover.

Again let me add, manipur government ruling by BJP and Modi is also responsible for not taking jote on time..... I would be happy be manipur government will suck.

Criminals should hung in the public.

It is shameful being indian.....

I have gutsy to accept if anything happens wrong in India..... I do nver try to cover any such criminal acts.

But unfortunately, people here mostly try to cover if such bad things happen in Pakistan with minority and women in Pakistan

Read my previous posts, I have already condemned to BJP, and being indian. No one here to support any criminal.

But, you people just want to discuss about indian incidents, and you people only always covered by saying FAKe if similar incidents happens in Pakistan.

Go by your posts and mine, you will find that who is trying to cover.

Again let me add, manipur government ruling by BJP and Modi is also responsible for not taking jote on time..... I would be happy be manipur government will suck.

Criminals should hung in the public.

It is shameful being indian.....

I have gutsy to accept if anything happens wrong in India..... I do nver try to cover any such criminal acts.

But unfortunately, people here mostly try to cover if such bad things happen in Pakistan with minority and women in Pakistan

You are just covering up for your rotten society

Even in this incident nothing much would happen

Incidents in Manipur are done with planning and are not just coincidence

There is a reason Modi went to Washington and not Imphal

Such things only happen in India and no matter how much you try to cover it up this fact remains as a fact

Disgusting Hindutva. Just have a look at the audacity of Hindutva on PDF. They lecture us day anf night.
Remove the tva. It's all of them. Not just the ones with tva at the end.

Apparently this form of punishment has ancient Hindu scriptural origins:

But since their religion is fleckshible and tolerant, modern practitioners have been able to innovate and change what is prescribed in their holy books and extend the punishment to all women and included a provijion to also molest and rape the women afterwards! What a beautiful and innovative jillion year old kuchra!

Disgusting & Shameful... Manipur provincial govt. ought to be dismissed immediately with president's rule imposed & large security contingents dispatched. One of the biggest failure of the state & central govt. allowing the conflict to get blown to such disgusting proportion must be remembered by Indian voters.

Well, you wanted BJP, now you have BJP. Enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom