What's new

Hindu mob parade naked Christian kuki women

Civil war starts with these and eventually spread and consume country from within.
They think they’re some superpower but in at least 7 of their states this is brewing for quite a while. Floods and landslides causing havoc too. Oh india the day of paying the price comes closer and closer each passing day and guess what your daddy usa won’t come to save you…..they got their own problems and don’t give a shit about dark indians.

Dindu is one of the rare "cultures" where this kind of atrocities are celebrated and not condemned,
Filth of the planet.
They are more tribal than Hindu...they have their own customs

Civil war starts with these and eventually spread and consume country from within.
They think they’re some superpower but in at least 7 of their states this is brewing for quite a while. Floods and landslides causing havoc too. Oh india the day of paying the price comes closer and closer each passing day and guess what your daddy usa won’t come to save you…..they got their own problems and don’t give a shit about dark indians.
Ok...when are you giving treat to your Pakistani friends ..your imf loan got approved no...

When I saw the video it kinda "visualized" written accounts of partition violence for me
This is exactly what partition was like but x1000 times it

If you feel a little something in your stomach after watching this video

Remember them in your thoughts, honor their sacrifices
Even Muslims killed and raped Hindu and Sikh women.

A very timid response from Indian master USA.

New allegations of violence against women are emerging in the north-east Indian state of Manipur, as the response to a viral video showing two women being paraded naked by a mob encourages others to speak.

Folks, this has happened way too often and always Hindutva rape brigade is the main culprit. No doubt, the Hindutva keep attacking minorities because the West turns a blind eye. The Western powers are complicit and empowering an incredibly nasty rape brigade in Hindustan.

All condemnation from Western powers thus far is incredibly soft and pathetic. They are cajoling Modi.
they need india for china war.

Remember every victim regardless of religion in your thoughts and prayers if you believe in that
I abhor any kind of violence but my response was to a person who was making it look that it was only Hindus and Sikhs who had perpetuated violence against Muslims.. I was just reminding him Muslims committed equally horrendous crimes during partition...in fact many Hindus and Sikhs believe it was many times greater...Muslims were the ones who initiated violence starting from direct action day .

I abhor any kind of violence but my response was to a person who was making it look that it was only Hindus and Sikhs who had perpetuated violence against Muslims.. I was just reminding him Muslims committed equally horrendous crimes during partition...in fact many Hindus and Sikhs believe it was many times greater...Muslims were the ones who initiated violence starting from direct action day .
Absolute BS but I don't wanna go down that rabbit hole

US will step in and save India, it don't want its investment (proxy) to go down the drain.

Pakistani media refuses to publish details of the rape of Manipur. The media blockade seems to be as a result of financial blackmail by Indian authorities who have sadistic views for the people of Manipur and Assam.

Muslims didn't initiate the violence, Hindus and Sikhs were carrying out riots long before. The Direct Action day riots didn't even take place in Punjab, you vile ⚫ 🕉 🦧, so how the hell can you try to claim they were what led to incidents in Punjab???? You ⚫ 🕉 🦧really will lie and distort anything to justify murder and rape, won't you?

Back
Top Bottom