What's new

Hindu Mahasava arranges "Cow Urine" drinking party to tackle coronavirus

images (6).jpeg

How come world media ignore this news? It should be broadcast on all major cable networks. World should know the true face of hindu religion. Cnn bbc foxnews all should talk about it.

Its our job to spread the word. Any non Pakistani I know ever mentions going to Indian restaurant, I redirect them to these informative Google pages and tell them to be aware of blessed Gau muttar spray.

Its our job to spread the word. Any non Pakistani I know ever mentions going to Indian restaurant, I redirect them to these informative Google pages and tell them to be aware of blessed Gau muttar spray.
Ya but i was talking about western media representatives for south asia are mostly indian. So they intentionally dont report embarrassing news. And neither pak or bd has the proper mechanism to publish the news. If you observe carefully india love to show western world hindus are peaceful...its Bollywood...yuga and vegetarian food shit like that. They are harmless and good for humanity. But if one muslim from pak or bd are terrorists or anything negative with islam its always headline news.

Must be promoted throughout India and BD hindus as the sole cure to Corona virus.

Us Pakistanis must encourage its use in India and BD to enable social harmony.

Must be promoted throughout India and BD hindus as the sole cure to Corona virus.

Us Pakistanis must encourage its use in India and BD to enable social harmony.
Chai ke badle chai, hamein ye peshab na manzoor na manzoor !!!

The world media (at least the responsible ones) do not dabble in content that is curated to make some community feel good at the expense of another. Perhaps, what you should be asking, is why is this obscure article there on a Bangladeshi or Pakistani site, than on more renowned platforms??
By reading your post, I think you do not believe that Hindu Mahasava can propose such an idiotic remedy of a killer disease. That is good. Hindus should come out of superstitions conceived and then imposed by their Mullahs.

Are you sure its superstition? I thought its on there religion.
Not that i support mullahs. Most of them are just waste of oxygen.
There was a time a few thousand years ago when Indian Hindus used to eat so much beef that the cow population was on the verge of becoming extinct. Cows are a needed component for tilting lands. So, the alarmed social leaders imposed strict orders to ban beef-eating. That has become now a part of the Hindu religion.

Many things are like this. In older times it is also true that the social leaders were also religious leaders. Cow piss drinking may have also a similar history. However, the current Hindu Mullahs are bent on imposing cow piss drinking on the superstitious Hindus.

It is now a 21st-century world.

Last edited:
The obsession with cows have gone to such length that some of the educated Hindu persons are also consuming urine and feces of Cows ! If these Hindus truly loved a woman they would also consume her urine and feces !

Back
Top Bottom