What's new

Hindu homes and a temple attacked in Bangladesh again over Facebook post

Shame on Modi!

Bangladeshi Muslims have captured West Bengal and Assam too.

Shame on Modi!

Bangladeshi Muslims have captured West Bengal and Assam too.
It's time to drive them away. Why can't they live peacefully any were in the world. There must be something fundamentally wrong with these people.

If Bangladesh really is so bad for hindus then indians have a good reason stay away from BD. All those tax evading indian «expats» should pack their bag and leave… foor good, and never come back.
No one in India will say there are no illegal Indians in BD ,if you find them send them to India, we will not deny like BD who claim there are no illegal BD in India. Eventually they all have to go back.

It's time to drive them away. Why can't they live peacefully any were in the world. There must be something fundamentally wrong with these people.

No one in India will say there are no illegal Indians in BD ,if you find them send them to India, we will not deny like BD who claim there are no illegal BD in India. Eventually they all have to go back.
Be real.

Mullah Modi will bring another batch of 60 million Bangladeshi Muslims to India.

Hadith is not authentic,
but i am interested to know what did you see in Quran ?

Quran 9:29 & Ibn Kathir's Tafsir of it.

lmao and a Muslim is investing money on your shithole.

Where's your rich Hindus? Why aren't they spending money on your so called rich land.

There are 166 billionaires in India, guess how they become billionaires?? :lol:

Even a large steel plant would need 4X that investment, guess how many of them we have? Oh wait a minute, you don't even have one. :lol:

It’s the sufis converted the masses of Bengal. Local people found it better than the alternatives, no caste system, better right to woman, local religion was backward compared to Islam and more reason can be given.
I hope you are happy with this tread. This is not the first time dude.... please use better discretion next time.

Hmm, I am a Christian. I have read the Quran & the Hadiths and found several derogatory remarks about my religion and it's followers. I'm not talking about some FB posts, but your scripture.

Shouldn't Muslims behave & be in there limits? Should Christians/ Jews/ Polytheists attack Muslims over the remarks made in your texts?

Or should everyone be tolerant of each other??
If you have read the Quran or Hadith you wouldn’t say that. You just exposes your lies.
Have you even read a bible before? Clearly you haven’t because if you have you wouldn’t have said such. Just look at how violent the bible is and then speak.

What “crazy stuff” in Hindu texts about people of different faith?
FEA96A25-4310-4675-8C1D-DA9F62CEE43A.jpeg

E55A4132-8401-4A6C-8955-9C11A87EBD1F.jpeg
69E9665D-2920-41FC-B7B9-F7C988E81E11.jpeg
D85EC1C0-9B6B-4F70-864D-F2E89364F74A.jpeg
9A895A16-919A-4D18-BEDF-CA1BD4E542E3.jpeg
A087BD43-2C8F-41C8-8AE3-B20F41D784BC.jpeg

Hinduism

C89B636E-6609-4060-A271-FBC2DD2B5635.jpeg

07AFC7CA-7467-43A7-B469-F10BBBA66138.jpeg

Last edited:
Islam is alien to this subcontinent. Arabs are not obsessed with islam as much as the converted Pasmanda Muslims of this subcontinent is because of inferiority complex of being a converted muslim you won’t find an Arab , persian or Turk with punjabi name but every punjabi in Pakistan has weird Turk, Persian and Arabic names..
Nowhere in the world i have seen this kind of severe inferiority complex which the Muslims of Indian subcontinent suffer from
Brah talk about talking outta your a**🤣🤣🤣😂
Hey dim one, no one in indus regions Sindhi, Kashmiri, punjabi, Pashtun, Baloch have family/clan names that aren't atleast several 100 to more than 1000 years old , learn before you open your mouth , look at the names of our politicians or Coas or air chief or naval chief better yet do a random Facebook search

Besides if you want to be castist (started it), than every Indian except for maybe a % or 2 pass off as low caste here, hell average DNA of random Indian matches more with so called low castes than ours ever did, here you go
RDT_20220716_1104433199328712404408322.png

Inferiority complex is your people, when some white man disrespects Indians, an Indian would rarely say something back instead meeckly and cowardly sit back, try that with us and very rarely it doesn't really result in a fist fight, an Indian would fear speaking in thier language outside while we wouldn't, so many things that can be pointed to
We suffered racism in the west but we faught back and broke thier faces from the getgo in the 70s till now, you suffer racism but meeckly offer the other butt cheeck, this is you

Last edited:
You reap what you sow.
Whilst there is truth in what you say a nation is diminished when it treats any section of its citizenry badly.

The cops in BD should and i have no doubt will take immediate action and judiciary give out exemplary punishment.

Hmm, I am a Christian. I have read the Quran & the Hadiths and found several derogatory remarks about my religion and it's followers. I'm not talking about some FB posts, but your scripture.

Shouldn't Muslims behave & be in there limits? Should Christians/ Jews/ Polytheists attack Muslims over the remarks made in your texts?

Or should everyone be tolerant of each other??
Let me show you the very tolerant bible:

“But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.” - Luke 19:27

“but that whoever would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, should be put to death, whether young or old, man or woman.” - 2 Chronicles 15:13

“If there is found among you, within any of your towns that the Lord your God is giving you, a man or woman who does what is evil in the sight of the Lord your God, in transgressing his covenant, and has gone and served other gods and worshiped them, or the sun or the moon or any of the host of heaven, which I have forbidden, and it is told you and you hear of it, then you shall inquire diligently, and if it is true and certain that such an abomination has been done in Israel, then you shall bring out to your gates that man or woman who has done this evil thing, and you shall stone that man or woman to death with stones.” - Deuteronomy 17:2-6

“If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.” - Leviticus 20:13

“Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness?” - 2 Corinthians 6:14

“Whoever lies with an animal shall be put to death.” - Exodus 22:19

“A man or a woman who is a medium or a necromancer shall surely be put to death. They shall be stoned with stones; their blood shall be upon them.” - Leviticus 20:27

“The man who acts presumptuously by not obeying the priest who stands to minister there before the Lord your God, or the judge, that man shall die. So you shall purge the evil from Israel.” - Deuteronomy 17:12

The amount of violence in Bible is unmatched

Back
Top Bottom