What's new

Hindu homes and a temple attacked in Bangladesh again over Facebook post

Sharia compliant liberals
I support Imran Khan, supported NS both RW in some ways I like jamat-e-islami too ( for political and governance reasons), I vote Republican and towards the end of Trump presidency supported him, I am anything but liberal but a full blown right winger in every sense of the word nor do I have to hide my feelings, I am not an Indian, I don't live in a Hindu society where Id have to appease you- your thinking of me effects me negative 100% I don't give a flying F***, if I dislike or like your way of life - it would have zero impact either way on my life or my family or my extended family or my ethnic group or my country , it has no bearing on me but since you wanted me to find things that stink and pretty much forced me into it

Here you go

Lord Indra himself has said, 'The mind of woman cannot be disciplined; she has very little intelligence.' " Rig Veda 8.33.17

Women are powerless, have no inheritance, and speak more humbly than even a bad man. Krishna Yajur Veda Taittiriya Samhita 6.5.8.2

Women by nature are crooked, fickle, devoid of religious knowledge, and bring about difference between father and sons -Valmiki Ramayana, Aranya Kanda, Sarga 45.29-30

The "breast tax" (or Mulakkaram in Malayalam) was a head tax imposed on the Nadars, Ezhavars and other lower caste communities by the Kingdom of Tranvancore (in present-day Kerala state of India).[1][web 1][web 2][note 1] According to local beliefs[web 3][web 4][web 5] the breast tax was imposed on lower class women if they covered their breasts.[web 3][2][3][4][note 2] This belief has been questioned,[web 6][web 1][web 2][web 5] as lower class women "were not allowed to wear upper garments in public"[5] at all until 1859

The "breast tax" (mulakkaram or mula-karam in Malayalam) was a head tax imposed on the Nadars, Ezhavars and lower caste communities by the Kingdom of Kingdom of Tranvancore (in present-day Kerala state of India).[1][web 1][web 2][note 1] They were expected to pay the tax when they became laborers, about the age of fourteen.[8][note 5] The lower caste men had to pay a similar tax, called tala-karam, "moustache tax," independent from their wealth or income
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_tax
For the welfare of humanity the supreme creator Brahma, gave birth to the Brahmins from his mouth, the Kshatriyas from his shoulders, the Vaishyas from the thighs and Sudras from his feet.”- Manu’s code – I-31

“He must never read the Vedas in the presence of the Shudras.”- Manu – IV 99

A Brahmina who is only a Brahman by decent, one has neither studied nor performed any other act required by the Vedas may, at the king’s pleasure, interpret the law to him, act as the judge, but never a Shudra.”(however learned he may be).- Manu VIII 20

“Any Brahmin, who enslaves or tries to enslave a Brahmin, is liable for a penalty of no less than 600 panas. A Brahmin can order a Shudra to serve him without any remuneration because the Shudra is created by Brahma to serve the Brahmans. Even if a Brahman frees a Shudra continues to be a slave as he is created for slavery. Nobody has the right to free him.”- Manu VIII-50, 56 and 59

“If a Shudra arrogantly presumes to preach religion to Brahmins, the king shall have poured burning oil in his mouth are ears.”- Manu VIII 272

“She who disrespects to (a husband) who is addicted to (some evil) passion, is a drunkard, or diseased, shall be deserted for three months(and be) deprived of her ornaments and furniture.”- Manu 9:78

“Wise men should never marry women who do not have marry women who do not have a brother and whose parents are not socially well known.”- Manu 3:10

“Wise men should marry only women who are free from bodily defects, with beautiful names, grace/gait like an elephant, moderate hair on the head and body, soft limbs and small teeth.”- Manu 3:11

All the Dharma sutras and Dharma shastras asserted that the main task of the Shudras was to serve the twice-born (Apastamba Dharma Sutra I.1.1.7-8; Mahabharata, Shanti Parva 60.28). To assure their servility, they were assigned a low ritual status. While a number of sanskaras or rites of passage, from conception to cremation, were prescribed for the high-rankers, they were prohibited for the Shudras who were not permitted to chant Vedic mantras (Manu Smrti X.127).

If a Brahmin committed adultery or rape, merely a fine was imposed on him (Manu Smrti VIII.385). However if a Shudra had sexual intercourse with a Brahmin woman, he was to be executed no matter whether the act was consensual or not (Vasishtha Dharma Shastra 21.1). If a Brahmin reviled a Shudra, he paid a small fine (Manu Smrti VIII. 268) or nothing at all (Gautama Dharma Sutra XII.10). But in the reverse case, a Shudra’s tongue was to be chopped off (Manu Smrti VIII. 270) .

Illicit Sex - If a woman has sex with a low-caste man, the king should have her publicly devoured by dogs 15 and have the man executed, 16 or punish him in the manner stated above (G 12.2).
Mahanirvana Tantra 11.53

Parashar smriti 7.5-6;-

"The mother, and the father, and likewise the eldest brother, all these three relatives will go to hell, if before menstruation they neglect to marry the girl"

Padma Prana VI.118.2-15;-

"..A man should marry his daughter as long as she has not attained puberty. Wise men recommend a girl's marriage when she is 8 years old..”

Brahma Vaivarta Purana, Krishna Janma Khanda 76.43-52";-

"A Man should marry a girl 1/3 of his age"

Mahabharata13.44.13;-

"A person of thirty years of age should wed a girl of ten years of age called a Nagnika. Or, a person of one and twenty years of age should wed a girl of seven years of age."

Viramitrodaya (Samskāra, p. 766)

"If the age of the girl is 8 years or less, she should be married to a man whose age is three times that of hers"

Every ancient text has things that are considered taboo in modern society

Last edited:
Hmm, I am a Christian. I have read the Quran & the Hadiths and found several derogatory remarks about my religion and it's followers. I'm not talking about some FB posts, but your scripture.

Shouldn't Muslims behave & be in there limits? Should Christians/ Jews/ Polytheists attack Muslims over the remarks made in your texts?

Or should everyone be tolerant of each other??

Hadith is not authentic,
but i am interested to know what did you see in Quran ?

They just want an excuse to attack the kafirs. Isn't this clear to you ?

So these propanda is what passes for hinduism in pakistan.

How many of these translations are by Hindus ? ? ? ZERO :lol:

Pretty much sums up south Asian muslims.

PS: "Breast Tax" is pretty much a well establish communist Hoax.
Never expected much from someone who considers Manu smriti a religious text of hindus :lol:

Never expected much from someone who considers Manu smriti a religious text of hindus :lol:

Manusmriti is a Dharmashastra of Hindus.

However it has been mistranslated by christians and used for anti Hindu propaganda. It was a shastra for the Krita Yuga.

Hmm, I am a Christian. I have read the Quran & the Hadiths and found several derogatory remarks about my religion and it's followers. I'm not talking about some FB posts, but your scripture.

Shouldn't Muslims behave & be in there limits? Should Christians/ Jews/ Polytheists attack Muslims over the remarks made in your texts?

Or should everyone be tolerant of each other??
I’m Muslim and I’ve read the bible also here’s one excerpt if you would like any others let me know and I’ll teach you

Deuteronomy 13:6-10

“If your brother, the son of your mother, or your son or your daughter or the wife you embrace or your friend who is as your own soul entices you secretly, saying, ‘Let us go and serve other gods,’ which neither you nor your fathers have known, some of the gods of the peoples who are around you, whether near you or far off from you, from the one end of the earth to the other, you shall not yield to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him, nor shall you conceal him. But you shall kill him. Your hand shall be first against him to put him to death, and afterward the hand of all the people. You shall stone him to death with stones, because he sought to draw you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.

Ahem ahem care to point out your bullshit regarding stats of decreasing Hindus in Pakistan from partition before you move topic elsewhere ?

Any more lies you Indians like to post on a Pakistani forum for satisfaction about your miserable shit existence . Don’t see Pakistanis , Bangladeshi or Sri Lankan peddling bullshit just dumb **** Indians .

Last edited:
It’s the sufis converted the masses of Bengal. Local people found it better than the alternatives, no caste system, better right to woman, local religion was backward compared to Islam and more reason can be given.

Dude!

You are very naive and should really engage your brain before you put up troll posts!

It’s like you crave attention!!!!

You were the one having problem with me not being a Hindu, dumbass. :lol:

I don't give an F about your religion. I am not a religious fanatic like you.

You are Hindu.

Don’t fool anyone!

That’s because Hindus abort 90% of baby girls.

And high portion make a living as termites in the slums of Mumbai and Bangalore.

When you systematically abort half the babies - don’t be surprised if your share of the population shrinks.

STOP KILLING BABY GIRLS!!!
Islam is alien to this subcontinent. Arabs are not obsessed with islam as much as the converted Pasmanda Muslims of this subcontinent is because of inferiority complex of being a converted muslim you won’t find an Arab , persian or Turk with punjabi name but every punjabi in Pakistan has weird Turk, Persian and Arabic names..
Nowhere in the world i have seen this kind of severe inferiority complex which the Muslims of Indian subcontinent suffer from

If something online offends you, there is a magical button you can press to rid you of your burden, it is a red box marked as a cross on the top right of your web page. You click it, and like magic, the thing that offended you is no longer in your view. And you can then carry about your business for the rest of the day.

You see the large middle finger being shown to bhakts?

Bhakts can eff off with their dadagiri and take a hike.

Bangladesh is a sovereign country and does not give a flying f*ck what countries outside of Bangladesh think.

We will manage our affairs as we see fit and establish rule of law/governance.

The fact that Bangladesh is less communal than India is proven by NGO's outside Bangladesh. Mostly from EU.

Communal Indians will keep trying to find excuses in Bangladesh for their Muslim-hate vote-banks.

India is a shithole and will always be a shithole. The hindutva shitheads in this forum proves it every single day.

Bangladesh is made for Bengali Muslims not for this ungrateful two-faced snakes (Hindus)

They should be kick out of Bangladesh asap.
Do you have the same reaction when sometimes muslims in india are beaten up in some remote corner of india ? Why do you cry foul at that time about india violating human rights ?

lmao and a Muslim is investing money on your shithole.

Where's your rich Hindus? Why aren't they spending money on your so called rich land.
Same question should be asked to you as well:
Why they ain't investing a single money into your swampland? What has happened to the so called Muslim brotherhood lmao? :taz::victory::bounce::pop:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom