What's new

Hindu Girl Wants To Memorize Holy Quran (With reference)

NEHA

Reaction score
HINDU GIRL WANTS TO MEMORIZE HOLY QURAN

Attachments

• quran.jpg
    quran.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 51
I heard the person translated Quran to Bengali was a Hindu,not sure if these is true or not.

the Qur'aan has been translated into Bengali by many people, including Dr. Zuhoor al Haq which doesn't sound like a Hindu name to me.

Quran has already been translated in Malayalam. But whats this "Mobile Phone Malayalam version" ?

itl be n txt spk fr ez rdng on mbl fone LOL. that maks it aksbl to teenz.

(No offense meant against the translator or the holy books. My only aim is to make fun of text speak.)

itl be n txt spk fr ez rdng on mbl fone LOL. that maks it aksbl to teenz.

(No offense meant against the translator or the holy books. My only aim is to make fun of text speak.)

That was really funny..

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well the first muslim mosque in india was in kerala And i am proud of it..!!! :D And it seems a temple priest from my state have taken the initiative to bring the Holy book to the massess..!!! Way to go india..!!! Let us show those people who thought Hindus and muslims can't co-exist that yes, indeed we can.

Well the first muslim mosque in india was in kerala And i am proud of it..!!! :D And it seems a temple priest from my state have taken the initiative to bring the Holy book to the massess..!!! Way to go india..!!! Let us show those people who thought Hindus and muslims can't co-exist that yes, indeed we can.

:rofl::lol:

I believe the first translation was by Girish Chandra Sen.

It's true that a Hindu person first translated Qur'aan in to Bangla however there is a good reason behind it. At that time Bangla considered a non-Islamic and informal language compare to Urdu and Farsi and our religious leaders(sub continent) proffered Urdu and Farsi over Bangla because Bangla doesn't use Arabic scripture.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom