What's new

Hindu girl from India write against French burqa ban Nicolas Sarkozy invite

this girl does not know... one thing is that women should be fere to wear what they want. but usually the burqa clad women are pressurized to wear it by the backward islamic society in europe. how would you explain all the saudi women the moment they land in europe dress up in bikinis.

U said it urself without even noticing .If the women from Saudia wears bikini in europe they are free to ,thn y ban the burqa if someone is willing to wear it.
Where does the freedom goes when it comes to Muslims.

In Saudia Arabia- Bikini is banned-
France- Burqa is banned-

while people admire the latter- they dissent the former-

Well mostly are men here- so one can easily understand why- every one wants to see other's women naked-

Poor women being dragged in mens therki puna-

"Letter gets Noida girl date with French president Sarkozy" This is what the site says. As the title was modified by Pakistani, I can easily assimilate the word "Hindu Girl". For few pakistanis India means Hindu...

Agree wid u buddy, its realy sad when i saw many pakistanis calling indian as a "evil yindu", but still we r more prosperous than pakistan, which come in picture because of Islam and Grace of allah...
I think Great Allah turned his eyes towards India, and making indian more prosperous, ofcourse the god f evil yindu's is always wid hindu.

Agree wid u buddy, its realy sad when i saw many pakistanis calling indian as a "evil yindu", but still we r more prosperous than pakistan, which come in picture because of Islam and Grace of allah...
I think Great Allah turned his eyes towards India, and making indian more prosperous, ofcourse the god f evil yindu's is always wid hindu.

hehe why you said what you just said?- i mean all of it-

so that people like keep scratching his head.....

Let me tell you one thing :D-
The person you quoted calls an indian Muslim- a Pakistani- :lol:-
Dont tell me you didn't know that- now scratch :rofl:-

buddy first u tell me r u surdas or dholakdas...or u r a gobardas...

where i quoted an indian muslim as a pakistani..i think u need some eye check up...best will be brain check up...

buddy first u tell me r u surdas or dholakdas...or u r a gobardas...

where i quoted an indian muslim as a pakistani..i think u need some eye check up...best will be brain check up...

when ?- when i said that you quoted an indian muslim as Pakistani?-
i think its u who need some eye check up...best will be brain check up... CT Scan and learn to comprehend the English Language aswell- :D-

i guess the French ban is based on security issues rather than women being forced to wear burqa and so they stopped it.

Back
Top Bottom