What's new

Hindu girl from India write against French burqa ban Nicolas Sarkozy invite

Thats the general thinking of hindu lot- calling indian muslims- Pakistanis- isn't it?- :tup:

Pls There a difference of heaven and hell between pakistani and indian muslim.. i have many muslim friends and i m proud of them....
I would have told you what my those friend thinks of you ppl but i fear that will just get me banned so leave it u r not worth it...but i guess u can use ur imagination :frown:

Women across the globe have every right to wear whatever the like.
Right to wear clothes of own choice is a part of right to freedom of life.

Pls There a difference of heaven and hell between pakistani and indian muslim.. i have many muslim friends and i m proud of them....
I would have told you what my those friend thinks of you ppl but i fear that will just get me banned so leave it u r not worth it...but i guess u can use ur imagination :frown:

i have some indian colleagues of mine-
They have some interesting stories aswell- :agree:
You should some imagination also- :oops:

The title should be Indian Girl, not hindu girl...Pathetic reporting

Thats not the title of the news in ToI..
but apparently the thread starter wants to highlight the communal divide in India..and label it a Hindu nation.

Put Burqa on this girl for atleast 2 weeks ,and let her wear burqa everytime she goes out for those 2 week,then let her come and write essay...

She is just a immature16 years old girl....

France,there country there laws,if they do not want burqua,than everybody should be fine with it,if anyone has problem they are free to leave the country.

And when the issue of turban was raised in UK... i didnt see indians come up and say the same? i say them protest... i wonder why? i guess hypocrisy.

Good intention on her part but its a much smaller problem (apparently not more than a few hundreds will be effected) compared to the millions who are forced into burqa.

She is barking the wrong tree.

Hindu girl? Many people irrespective of religion opposed/supported burqa ban.
Why is her religion important?

Good intention on her part but its a much smaller problem (apparently not more than a few hundreds will be effected) compared to the millions who are forced into burqa.

She is barking the wrong tree.

Can you come up with facts? is you cant stop spreading false bs.

Put Burqa on this girl for atleast 2 weeks ,and let her wear burqa everytime she goes out for those 2 week,then let her come and write essay...

She is just a immature16 years old girl....

:what: Bhai wo sarkozi ko force kar rahi hai burqa ban nahi karne ko... na ki burqe ki tareef main kaseede padh rahi hai..

she`s just protecting the right of women to wear any thing they want... senti mat ho yaar :no:

Can you come up with facts? is you cant stop spreading false bs.

Are you serious?

I have seen little girls as small as 9-10 years being put into burqa in Hyderabad in India.

In Islamic countries, millions of girls are forced to wear burqa. What facts do you want? You just have to open your eyes!

Are you serious?

I have seen little girls as small as 9-10 years being put into burqa in Hyderabad in India.

In Islamic countries, millions of girls are forced to wear burqa. What facts do you want? You just have to open your eyes!

I dont quite believe the "oppressed burqa women" of hyderabad. It is a cultural thing to wear. Many of them are unusually feisty. I have seen many times these "poor" women not paying to the autowallah enough and telling them to fu*k off.
Also burqa is needed to spead "love", most hyderabadis will agree.

Back
Top Bottom