What's new

Hindu Extremists attacks partygoers in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the by Original Inhabitants Most of Mp including Chattisgarh are ST.................
in c.g. 33% population are st and 14% are sc and 95% st are hindus .and they are vary katter hindus unlike other state c.g. have no islamic past and native people hate muslims .some native were responsible in Baster for murder of some christen missionary and they destroy some mosque in kota(baster) .

And from where you got this idea.
is there any reason to reply such people ... who cant even read the posts properly ... & Reply with some useless & Out of the world Comments...

And then these Indians keep on posting tons of threads on Pakistani Hindus every week and have gutz to speak on the rights of minorities in Pakistan, when they have such kinds of views on their own minorities... Double Standards! Shame!

I never will, never had said anything like that about our Pakistani Hindus, always defended them.

Yup, just scratch the surface and the real mentality oozes out. Hope the Indian Muslims are reading this. !!

Why should I.....................
Ur Lack of Knowledge is making others think that ST r not Hindus... They r as Much as Hindus as any High Caste Hindu is... so if u dont have any idea about a Cast system stop commenting on it instead of Spreading misconception among other readers...

Guys offtopic :
we won our first olympic medal in shooting ..

Are madam main kah raha hun agar IA / CRPF ke weapons itni security ke baad bhi Maoists chura lete hain, to jo ye crore main AK-47 baantna chahti ho, kya woh in abalaa naari se cheenke unke paas nahin jaa payengi?

Khoon mango, khoon maango, Anna Hazzare ne to khoon nahin manga, jaao unke saath baitho, bina khoon mange revolution laaya jaa sakta hai. EK problem solve karne ke liye khoon bahaaoge, to har koi yahi karega apni problem solve karne ke liye. Gurjar caste Rajasthan main train rok ker general caste ko maarenge, ye kah kar ki pehle hamara haq do.

Self control, patience and what not, I know they are strong and good at that, but all women are so? I doubt that. Why do a Saas make her bahu's life living hell, asks for dowry where as when she got married we hated the fact that her father gave dowry.

Aur kitne examples duun.?

Yaar har aurat ko AK-47 gift kar do, unke bachon ko bhi gift karna, jab 5 saal ke ho jayen to 9mm , 18th cross karne par AK-47 aur shaadi par RPG.

Uutt patang solutions. Master ji ne number kam diye, uda diya, ek ladki ke chakkar main ek ladke ne apni gf ko dump kiya, us ex-gf ne udaa diya....sahi hai...India ka sex-ratio sahi ho jayega...

Yup, just scratch the surface and the real mentality oozes out. Hope the Indian Muslims are reading this. !!

How can they read all that windjammer? How? :cry: They live in slums (as per the poster), they don't have access to the internet.

I never knew that trend of women having children out of wedlock is increasing in India.
seriously which city/town/village you live in:rolleyes:

Joke of the day. I am yet to see a women marrying an unemployed man however good he may be. When ever the marriage proposal comes, the first question by the girl or her parents is always how much the guy earns. The rest only comes latter.
Its same as men seeking employed females these days

I still don't understand from where you get your ideas from. Indian society still sees men as the bread winner and protector of the socirty. May be you are exception to this. Hope people like you increase in number and start a movement much like the feminist movement of the west and absolve men of their above said responsibilities. I wholeheartedly will support your cause.
Not anymore.yes our tribe is increasing.if we dont get our rights then we will snatch it by bloody revolution.
As for the Army part I am all for the opening up of the combat roles for women.
IA is restricted by your mentality who thinks men as bread winner and head of the family.

Yes yes one's family members are always an exception.
I dont know about others but mine sure are exception.Another example i do think of as my family is Admiral ramdas' family.

If you scratch the surface then you will find more +ve than negatives.Its just that Indians do more of self-flagellation.

Ur Lack of Knowledge is making others think that ST r not Hindus... They r as Much as Hindus as any High Caste Hindu is... so if u dont have any idea about a Cast system stop commenting on it instead of Spreading misconception among other readers...

I have Very much Idea about Caste system.........I have traveled entire India Including MP & Chattisgarh..........So please.......I don't Debate Religious Matters.........

seriously which city/town/village you live in:rolleyes:

Kerala..hope you would enlighten me about the increase of single mothers in my place .

Its same as men seeking employed females these days

Again I am yet to see a employed woman marrying an unemployed man.

Not anymore.yes our tribe is increasing.if we dont get our rights then we will snatch it by bloody revolution.

Pls do. The sooner the men are absolved of their responsibilities, the better for them. So that next time when some one reminds me of my responsibilities as a man to this society, I can say 'Screw You' and be on my way.

IA is restricted by your mentality who thinks men as bread winner and head of the family.

As I said before..I support your movement. Pls organize one ASAP.

I dont know about others but mine sure are exception.Another example i do think of as my family is Admiral ramdas' family.

Yes exceptions:lol:

Are madam main kah raha hun agar IA / CRPF ke weapons itni security ke baad bhi Maoists chura lete hain, to jo ye crore main AK-47 baantna chahti ho, kya woh in abalaa naari se cheenke unke paas nahin jaa payengi?
first of all naari koi abala nahi.secondly if you cant give guns to women for fear of being those getting into hands of extremists then GOI should not provide any weapon to IA police etc for those can be looted by ultras too.

Khoon mango, khoon maango, Anna Hazzare ne to khoon nahin manga, jaao unke saath baitho, bina khoon mange revolution laaya jaa sakta hai. EK problem solve karne ke liye khoon bahaaoge, to har koi yahi karega apni problem solve karne ke liye. Gurjar caste Rajasthan main train rok ker general caste ko maarenge, ye kah kar ki pehle hamara haq do.
Police ke Danday na hi gandhi ko pade the aur na hi anna hazare ko dande to followers ko padate hain aur khoon bhi unka bahata hai.
And wthe example of rajasthan you gave is mobocracy not some individual stuff.thats main reason you democracy dont work.aaj jo jada badi mob ikkathi kare he will be heard and will get his share of pie.

Self control, patience and what not, I know they are strong and good at that, but all women are so? I doubt that. Why do a Saas make her bahu's life living hell, asks for dowry where as when she got married we hated the fact that her father gave dowry.
Why do you doubt that every women dont have patience.A women is naturally made patient by god himself that she goes through maternity and gives birth so how can a woman take life so easily.a life giver cant be a life extinguisher so easily.
Aur kitne examples duun.?

Yaar har aurat ko AK-47 gift kar do, unke bachon ko bhi gift karna, jab 5 saal ke ho jayen to 9mm , 18th cross karne par AK-47 aur shaadi par RPG.
nahi only women and girls above 16

Uutt patang solutions. Master ji ne number kam diye, uda diya, ek ladki ke chakkar main ek ladke ne apni gf ko dump kiya, us ex-gf ne udaa diya....sahi hai...India ka sex-ratio sahi ho jayega...
All cliche' you are giving are wrt to men not women .i repeat women are not trigger happy like men.Aur koi utt patang solutions nahi diye maine.until the men in their minds get the fear of AK-47 carrying women their mindset wont change.so darna zaroori hai.

Kerala..hope you would enlighten me about the increase of single mothers in my place .
not sure about ur state but yes seen single keralaite moms in usa uk.even in delhi mumbai,bhopal.

Again I am yet to see a employed woman marrying an unemployed man.
hai na example.sonia gandi was earning and she married unemployed rajiv gandhi.:P

Pls do. The sooner the men are absolved of their responsibilities, the better for them. So that next time when some one reminds me of my responsibilities as a man to this society, I can say 'Screw You' and be on my way.
Its happening for sure in cities and towns.even in villages females help men in fields.

As I said before..I support your movement. Pls organize one ASAP.
It has already started since 1995

Yes exceptions:lol:
yes exceptions and seriously there iss no need to lol at my family.:rolleyes:

The global gravitation to a (very destructive if you asked me) monoculture, that is so distant from how people have lived traditionally for millenia, is puttin those who wish to conserve what they hold dear of their tradiditon under great amounts of stress. Frankly they don't know how to formulate a response, I know this is true from experience iwth commonfolk in Muslim traditions, and some of them just do these things that you might call adult equivalents of a child's tantrums. It unfortunately includes mass murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom