What's new

Hindu Extremists attacks partygoers in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
this virus is spreading ...we need to do something especially liberal Hindus should do something to prevent it from spreading .. or else we will again fall back into dark ages

Not to defend the actions of these misguided youth, but I find the words of the liberals hypocritic as well.

If those girls had been their sisters or cousins they would be the first to castigate her.maybe even physically, liberalism be damned. :lol:

y just kerala y not whole india and kerala is not the whole india..you will find many single mothers like neena gupta etc.

Again just one Neena Gupta..no link to any article that Indian women are choosing to be single mothers and having kids out of wedlock.

Prove it otherwise

India is not just kerala its huge.

Ofcourse..but what you mentioned is still not something that can be called path breaking.

even then its difficult to persuade a girl her family member ssy from meerut to allow her and go work in hyderabad or bangalore and stay alone

5 Figure starting salary is a big incentive..not to mention the advent of new technologies and facilities like low cost airline & cell phone. Most of the non-Keralite single women in my city works in IT industries for very good MNCs. I don't know how many of these girls will remain if the MNCs deviate away from their HR policies for women and treat them at par with male employees.

women are more responsible hence can be trusted with their arms a compared to trigger happy irresponsible guys.

Its just your personal view with no studies done to back it up.

Who knows ?

After all not many know that Rajasekhara Reddy's family is one huge evangelist corporation.

fe8cf_vijayamma.jpg

Bible In Hand, YS Vijayalakshmi Conducts Political Campaign.

First, we saw this scene when Jagan came out of Jail to vote in the Presidential elections. Then we saw the same scene repeat at the Sirisilla dharna by YSRC amidst stone pelting and loud protests from the TRS. And before this there was the by-election campaign.

The scene we talk about is YS Vijayalakshmi, the honorary president of YSR Congress Party, giving political speeches with a Bible in hand. The YSR family did not exactly shy away from their Christian faith earlier but they were also never so open in publicly displaying their Christian faith when in the Congress Party. Now there is a new party so there is a new campaign at work.

YS Jagan’s sister Sharmila is married to an evangelic Christian preacher, Brother Anil. Anil claims to perform miracles like curing illness and causing rains in his massive public meetings but the only truly unexplained miracle is how he got his benami companies to get the massively profitable Bayyaram mining lease.) There have also been serious allegations that the Pastor network in AP was openly campaigning for the YSRC during Church speeches. Other popular evangelics like KA Paul have now been reduced to state of jokers, allegedly to make Brother Anil the No.1 Christian preacher in the state. (Paul even claimed yesterday that Jagan was trying to kill him.)

There can of course be no problem with a politician’s individual faith. But the Party, while claiming to be secular, is running a subtle campaign to tell the Christian voters at every instance that “we are all of the same faith”. Since the formation of YSR Congress party, there has been a very strong attempt to consolidate the Christian vote which is quite substantial in AP even if the official census don’t reflect this for various reasons. During the recently held by-election campaign, Vijayamma began publicly giving speeches with a Bible in hand and a number of voters in some areas and a number of Dalit Christians turned up for the elction meetings clutching their Bibles.
:rofl:

Bible In Hand, YS Vijayalakshmi Conducts Political Campaign | HyderabadDailyNews.com

Opposition slams Jagan of using religion for politics

What exactly happened in Orissa?

Look I really don't care what happens in India. It just makes me laugh when so called Indian Muslims come to defend their nation while Internet Hindus bash them. LOLz

What a screwed up place it must be, where people get treated as untouchables and third class citizens.

Yes agreed, we don't care about Indian Muslims. Personally, I don't give a damn about Indian Muslims especially after seeing the attitude of so called Indian Muslims on this forum like EjazR, Fazlu, Dazlu, Bablu etc. I am just exposing the double standards of Indians on this forum. Every other day we see a thread on Pakistani Hindus with Indians showing so much concern for them (and we all know that it is not a genuine concern, just a way to bash Pakistan bcoz if u were so concerned about Pakistanis hindus, u will do something about it), but in each n every thread, they harbor ill towards Muslims especially their own Muslims and blame them for everything that happens in India (like some poster mentioned that ALL riots in India were started by Muslims, and Hindus live peacefully in India ;) hehe).

I have repeated be4, I don't have any sympathy for Indian Muslims as they r Indians first. So, what you guyz should do (both Indian Hindus and Muslim) is keep on killing each other (this especially applies to SOUTH INDIANS), as it will keep the Dravidian numbers in check. ;)

I have repeated be4, I don't have any sympathy for Indian Muslims as they r Indians first. So, what you guyz should do (both Indian Hindus and Muslim) is keep on killing each other (this especially applies to SOUTH INDIANS), as it will keep the Dravidian numbers in check. ;)

Dravidian numbers have already stabilized coz they have become educated and dont believe in breeding like rats like in some other countries. ;)

They(both party,couples & these so called extremist elements) have gone to extreme boundary of tolerance. Something should be done by society to save it self from these vultures. Man I didn't believe these things until few days back. I was posting comments around 1 am when I saw two guy & girl in my own society on 1st floor balcony doing unethical activities. They were horrible although they are neighbor living next door with full family. Their guts was at extreme in building even in open balcony,I must admit. Every one was sleeping except me PDFian. Since then my perception has changed for couples.

Dravidian numbers have already stabilized coz they have become educated and dont believe in breeding like rats like in some other countries. ;)

Talking about breeding like rabbits, last time I checked it is not us who have over 1 billion over flowing population. Now blame that on Indian Muslims too ;), as we care which group is breeding like rabbits in India, they r all the same to me.

BEAUTIFUL!! :)

Talking about breeding like rabbits, last time I checked it is not us who have over 1 billion over flowing population. Now blame that on Indian Muslims too ;), as we care which group is breeding like rabbits in India, they r all the same to me.

Chk out the TFR and you would be enlightened as to who is breeding like rats ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom