What's new

Hindu Extremists attacks partygoers in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW DELHI: Indian police Sunday arrested eight people for an assault on young women and men allegedly by members of a radical Hindu outfit objecting to their “immoral” behaviour, local media and officials said.

As many as 50 men claiming to belong to the right-wing Hindu Jagaran Vedike group raided a private resort in southern Karnataka state and assaulted about a dozen partygoers, Press Trust of India (PTI) news agency said.

“Already eight people who were involved in this incident have been arrested and criminal cases have been booked against them,” Karnataka chief minister Jagdish Shettar told reporters in Bangalore.

Video footage aired on local TV Saturday showed the attackers slapping and hurling abuses at the women and forcing them to show their faces to the camera.

A young woman trying to escape was dragged back and assaulted by activists, who said they were acting to prevent “immoral activities”.

The incident recalled a similar attack in Mangalore in 2009 when activists of a right-wing Hindu group, outraged by what they viewed as “obscene”behaviour, stormed a bar and assaulted female patrons.

“Who gave these people authority to attack a private property and assault people?” R. Ashoka deputy chief minister of Karnataka state asked in state capital Bangalore on Sunday.

The attack reignited debate over what constitutes culturally acceptable behaviour in modern India, a traditionally conservative society where women face pressure to remain modest at all times.

Eight arrested for attack on partygoers in India | DAWN.COM

Shame on such Indians who attack women in the name of culture preservation!! :angry:

Yup...we are hypocrites...happy....:lol:

Phoolan Devi bhool gayi aap...:guns:
I've seen her when she was lodged at hujrat kotwali jail in gwalior.but to tell you the truth she is the one who shows the way forward to ant indian girl.she is an inspiration.

Fcuk 'vasudaiva kutumbakam' ... only Hindus r my brothers & Sisters ... Others cant be & will not be my brothers... They acts as if they r among US & work against US...

Enough of this Bhai-Bhai drama Hindus should get over it... only a Hindu can be a Brother to Hindu & Stand with him & his religion ... No Non-Hindus will Stand with us for the Protection of Hinduism ... we should draw a Line where the whole brotherhood thing should end... there is limitation for every thing...

An Non-Hindu can be our friend but cant be our brother... cozz they will never stand up to protect our religion & our Culture only a Hindu will...

& where the hell r we strong... when Hinduism has was present all over in South Asia not Asean Countries look where we stand now...

We have lost lot of ground... Now we remain in small pockets of Indian states ... & we r loosing here too... from Kerala down south to Assam in north east , to kashmir in north , to UP in Central India... we r weak in all sides... soon we will loose India too & we will be Extinct ...

Wake up & Stand alert ... Its time to Unite & Fight back...

Accept it we r not Strong & we have already lost our Glory Now we r on a verge on extinction ... Fight it out or ur end is near...
pittston2sarasota-512783-albums-my-mug-shots-lol-pic73915-do-not-feed-troll.png

Thanks for the reply.

The cropped part seems to be a direct result of the phenomenon called "Love Jihad" where apparently Muslim youths love girls and then force them to convert to Islam to marry them.

What is the Govt doing to check this huge influx of Keralite Muslims and the growth of the fringe evangelist groups ? Because inferring from your post, that if these two are curbed then the vital oxygen supply for the RW groups would automatically be choked.
Is Vyalar Ravi one of them......................

So the Media is Afariad of the Jehadis as they will Chop there Legs ... They Spew Venom against Us Hindus as they Think we r Soft Target & we Wont Retaliate...

So let me Tell U all Retaliation to the Media house has already be Planned... once again they try to Deframe us Hindus they will get what they deserve ... or perhaps more than that...

4 Muslims School Teacher 3 days ago raped a Hindu teenage girl in J&K & later she Commits Suicidebut the News doesnt come in Media... even if it comes it would be like a Girl was raped by teachers...

4 muslim boy Molest a Hindu Girl & when she resisted she was pushed from the running train in Karnataka... but the news comes like Teen resists molestation, pushed out of running train...

when a Crime is done by a Hindu they put whole of Community into target... This indifference is enough tolerated ... Now its time for media to feel the Heat of Hindu Backlash ..
Go ahead then you too start chopping head legs hands:rolleyes:

even police or crpf and IA cant guarantee that their weapon wont reach in the hands of extremists.there are daily news of maoists looting police station decamping with their weapons.

I know that there is thin line between being passionate and being extremist.but then a woman will always attack only in most desperate situations.we are not trigger happt to shoot a person just for sake of it.Only extremist women are the ones who fought japanese after Nanjing to take revenge or the black widows of Chechnya or the palestine human bomb or LTTE human bomb.These were all desperate women who tend to seek revenge these women are like cornered cats.comeon even a cornered cat attacks so i wont condemn any attack by these women.especially of Nanjing and black widows of Chechnya.

to licence ke liye maine kab mana kiya?get a licence and carry ak-47 but only for women.

operation garima is like slow govt office where it takes time like indian judiciary to deliver .its just a patch up work.Ek baar Ak-47 carrying girl ka darr ho jayega guys ko to sab automatically line par aa jayenge.

Bhaijaan i told you above that we are not that trigger happy as compared to guys.

I'm not telling you any jokes i'm telling the practical solution.Already delhi girls are arming themselves.it will just take some time when this catches up with girls in whole of india .
You contradicted your own statement. If even IA and CRPF can't secure their weapon, then how secure will the weapons that women will have.

Is there a proven fact that women are not trigger happy and they will never use it to take advantage of this situation. Your generalization is flawed. Each and every woman is different. Some can't stand blood while some proudly works in IA and can stand anything. Don't tell me all woman are saint and they will use this in most desperate situation.

Slow judiciary ko kyun rote ho, jaao jaake movement start karo, ye khoon kharabe ke naye tareeke kyun dhund rahe ho, waise hi kam problems hain, jahan dekho wahan extremists logon ko maar rahe hain aur tum har ghar main ek ek AK-47 pahunchwana chahti ho.

Thoda long term socho, bachon par kya asar padega? Aap jaisi Maa bolegi beta agar koi pareshan kare aur tumahre paas koi aur raasta na ho to police ke paas mat jana, seedhe goli maar dena, Justice system slow hai apna.

Ye ajeeb ajeeb solution dena band karo. Self defense classes main women ko encourage karo enroll hone ke liye. Private vigilant groups banao jahan jyada ched-chaad hoti hai, culprit ko pakad ke police ke paas le jao.

I am awakening Hindus for the Indifference they r facing in India... That has nothing to with trolling... I am not afaraid of Pakistani Who stand on the Border ... i am more afraid of So called Indian brothers who have always worked against Hindus ... Hindu-Muslim-Isai bhai bhai Cr@p...

Wake up Hindus ur end is near... ur So called brothers & the Government that u have elected is working against U... even if BJP comes they cant make any difference ... Now the only way is get united & fight for ourrights ... if violence is the only option then take it up... for the protection of Dhrama even that option can be used...

May be you are living in some la la land and not in real world. The single mothers get alimony from their husbands..why can't this proud women say no to it.
By single mothers i meant those who have child out of wedlock.there is no alimony involved.

As I said before if the society which also includes women changes their attitude towards men and not look towards them as bread winners and protectors , men will be very much happy to relinquish their roles so that when the next draft comes (India also has this in our constitution) women can be enlisted to the army and can fight and die for their country just like men.
women dont look men as bread winners anymore they themselves are bread winners.India dont recruit women in infantry. or combat roles.

Typical generalization but as usual your husband and father will be exempted.
not generalization but majority are like that.my husband and father like men are in minority.they are exception i must say.

There is a sentence in bhagavadgeetha which says 'change is law of the world and nobody should be saddened by it ' .
Nobody can stop the turning wheel of time but they can waste their energy trying to stop it ..it is one such incident where people who lost logical reason are resorting to physical violence

thank god i live in chhattisgarh where 96% of hindus are residing and here only 1.9% muslims are living(in total state population) .and mostly muslims are living in their $hithole (slum area).by the way in c.g . no islamic history in past and mostly muslims are outsider like-UP and BIHAR.and in c.g. no muslim have guts to touch any hindu girl.:guns:

By the by Original Inhabitants Most of Mp including Chattisgarh are ST.................

AJTR ka Hai Ye Sapna, Har Ghar Main AK-47 Apna...:guns:

P.S. No offence, it just rhymes and represents your views mentioned above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom