What's new

Hindu Extremists attacks partygoers in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a sentence in bhagavadgeetha which says 'change is law of the world and nobody should be saddened by it ' .
Nobody can stop the turning wheel of time but they can waste their energy trying to stop it ..it is one such incident where people who lost logical reason are reporting to physical violence
Bhagavat geeta cant save ur from Extinction even if u read it 1000 times... while a Sword can... so i will go with the second option so that my Children & Grand Children can read Bhagavat geeta without fear of getting persecuted in future

If thats the Only option i have no problem with it...

Niareee will our hand go to pluck andi ( Cashnut)......................So you dont say that few Nairs are going to smoke away entire minority from Kerala................onnu pooda...................

By the by Original Inhabitants Most of Mp including Chattisgarh are ST.................

Stop diving us Hindus ... ST r As much as Hindus as a Brahmin or a Kshatriya is ...

thank god i live in chhattisgarh where 96% of hindus are residing and here only 1.9% muslims are living(in total state population) .and mostly muslims are living in their $hithole (slum area).by the way in c.g . no islamic history in past and mostly muslims are outsider like-UP and BIHAR.and in c.g. no muslim have guts to touch any hindu girl.:guns:

And then these Indians keep on posting tons of threads on Pakistani Hindus every week and have gutz to speak on the rights of minorities in Pakistan, when they have such kinds of views on their own minorities... Double Standards! Shame!

I never will, never had said anything like that about our Pakistani Hindus, always defended them.

Niareee will our hand go to pluck andi ( Cahsnut)......................So you dont say that few Nairs are going to smoke away entire minority from Kerala................onnu pooda...................
Andu chettan tandedam ollevan tanne ada Mone... athu parangadi anno ado taratte thoongi kedakunne anno ennu kankikende shamayattu kankikkam...

athuvare ni Kshemir...

I've seen her when she was lodged at hujrat kotwali jail in gwalior.but to tell you the truth she is the one who shows the way forward to ant indian girl.she is an inspiration.
How can be a dacoit, a murderer be an inspiration. Inspiration are women like Rani Lakshmi Bai of Jhansi....thoda soch samjh ke bola karo....we need Rani Lakshmi Bai not Dacoits. In today's context these strong women should take the path of law not taking law in their own hands. If all women go for strikes all over India and demand severe penalty for these crimes, there may be amendments. If you are victim and you don't find solution, make people to give you justice, but don't go on path of violence.

They want to see Us Hindus as Extremist ... so be it... we will be one Bad extremist ...

By single mothers i meant those who have child out of wedlock.there is no alimony involved.

I never knew that trend of women having children out of wedlock is increasing in India.

women dont look men as bread winners anymore they themselves are bread winners.India dont recruit women in infantry. or combat roles.

Joke of the day. I am yet to see a women marrying an unemployed man however good he may be. When ever the marriage proposal comes, the first question by the girl or her parents is always how much the guy earns. The rest only comes latter.

I still don't understand from where you get your ideas from. Indian society still sees men as the bread winner and protector of the socirty. May be you are exception to this. Hope people like you increase in number and start a movement much like the feminist movement of the west and absolve men of their above said responsibilities. I wholeheartedly will support your cause.

As for the Army part I am all for the opening up of the combat roles for women.

not generalization but majority are like that.my husband and father like men are in minority.they are exception i must say.

Yes yes one's family members are always an exception.

And then these Indians keep on posting tons of threads on Pakistani Hindus every week and have gutz to speak on the rights of minorities in Pakistan, when they have such kinds of views on their own minorities... Double Standards! Shame!

I never will, never had said anything like that about our Pakistani Hindus, always defended them.

We too have many people who defend minorities. More than you can ever imagine. Incidents in which minorities are targetted are common on both sides, but it is a fact that minorities are much better off in India. We do not believe in forceful conversion.

We too have many people who defend minorities. More than you can ever imagine. Incidents in which minorities are targetted are common on both sides, but it is a fact that minorities are much better off in India. We do not believe in forceful conversion.

Of course for you guyz Hinduism is a way of life, not a religion. ;)

You contradicted your own statement. If even IA and CRPF can't secure their weapon, then how secure will the weapons that women will have.
where is the contradiction?you wanted guarantee from women which cant even be given by IA/police /CRPF.

Is there a proven fact that women are not trigger happy and they will never use it to take advantage of this situation. Your generalization is flawed. Each and every woman is different. Some can't stand blood while some proudly works in IA and can stand anything. Don't tell me all woman are saint and they will use this in most desperate situation.
yes.coz women are more compassionate than men they dont even hurt a fly.have loads of patience and self control than men and dont get angry easily as compared to men.

Slow judiciary ko kyun rote ho, jaao jaake movement start karo, ye khoon kharabe ke naye tareeke kyun dhund rahe ho, waise hi kam problems hain, jahan dekho wahan extremists logon ko maar rahe hain aur tum har ghar main ek ek AK-47 pahunchwana chahti ho.
Andolan maange khoon.even though ghandhi's Andolan was non violent but even that demanded khoon.even subhash demanded khoon.

Thoda long term socho, bachon par kya asar padega? Aap jaisi Maa bolegi beta agar koi pareshan kare aur tumahre paas koi aur raasta na ho to police ke paas mat jana, seedhe goli maar dena, Justice system slow hai apna.
Ek peedi sacrifice hogi to agli 10 peedi ka bhavisya sunahara hoga.

Ye ajeeb ajeeb solution dena band karo. Self defense classes main women ko encourage karo enroll hone ke liye. Private vigilant groups banao jahan jyada ched-chaad hoti hai, culprit ko pakad ke police ke paas le jao.
Ak-47 is for self defence only.koi artillery ya missile nahi maangi hai bas Ak-47 hi demand ki hai.

You contradicted your own statement. If even IA and CRPF can't secure their weapon, then how secure will the weapons that women will have.
where is the contradiction?you wanted guarantee from women which cant even be given by IA/police /CRPF.

Is there a proven fact that women are not trigger happy and they will never use it to take advantage of this situation. Your generalization is flawed. Each and every woman is different. Some can't stand blood while some proudly works in IA and can stand anything. Don't tell me all woman are saint and they will use this in most desperate situation.
yes.coz women are more compassionate than men they dont even hurt a fly.have loads of patience and self control than men and dont get angry easily as compared to men.

Slow judiciary ko kyun rote ho, jaao jaake movement start karo, ye khoon kharabe ke naye tareeke kyun dhund rahe ho, waise hi kam problems hain, jahan dekho wahan extremists logon ko maar rahe hain aur tum har ghar main ek ek AK-47 pahunchwana chahti ho.
Andolan maange khoon.even though ghandhi's Andolan was non violent but even that demanded khoon.even subhash demanded khoon.

Thoda long term socho, bachon par kya asar padega? Aap jaisi Maa bolegi beta agar koi pareshan kare aur tumahre paas koi aur raasta na ho to police ke paas mat jana, seedhe goli maar dena, Justice system slow hai apna.
Ek peedi sacrifice hogi to agli 10 peedi ka bhavisya sunahara hoga.

Ye ajeeb ajeeb solution dena band karo. Self defense classes main women ko encourage karo enroll hone ke liye. Private vigilant groups banao jahan jyada ched-chaad hoti hai, culprit ko pakad ke police ke paas le jao.
Ak-47 is for self defence only.koi artillery ya missile nahi maangi hai bas Ak-47 hi demand ki hai.

@nairsaab
i hope you use rifle instead of sword ..our gagan narang is in third position in final ..hope likes of you would have bought atleast one gold medal
and he won bronze medal in olympics ..congrats everybody

Thanks to Indian Secularism we have to this Day as well...

394662_10151160600377932_2016790096_n.jpg

Bangla illegals threaten Indian soldiers while Indian soldiers stand and watch without any retaliation

Government has Ordered not to Shoot the Fence Jumpers even if they attack u...

The reason these Bangladeshi illegal’s have become so bold as they know that the Govt of Assam survives on them and the Govt of India does not consider them as a problem rather the ruling pseudo secular Congress wants the people of the country to adapt to a 'humane' approach to the Bangladeshi illegal infiltration issue

Indian Secularism Jai HO!!!

Niareee will our hand go to pluck andi ( Cashnut)......................So you dont say that few Nairs are going to smoke away entire minority from Kerala................onnu pooda...................

And from where you got this idea.

How can be a dacoit, a murderer be an inspiration. Inspiration are women like Rani Lakshmi Bai of Jhansi....thoda soch samjh ke bola karo....we need Rani Lakshmi Bai not Dacoits. In today's context these strong women should take the path of law not taking law in their own hands. If all women go for strikes all over India and demand severe penalty for these crimes, there may be amendments. If you are victim and you don't find solution, make people to give you justice, but don't go on path of violence.
you only remember that she was dacoit but you wont remember why she became one.even if one takes laxmi bai or phoolan devi as inspiration than bhoth these ladies had one thing in common that they fought the injustice with arms not by doing bhajans at home.thats wat im saying too let the women of india arm themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom