What's new

Hindu Dalit Woman Elected to Pakistan Senate

OK.. So god of Islam is biased.. Just like god of Judaism and Christianity.. I thought god of Islam isn't such narrow minded.. Anyway thanks for clearing my doubt
We are responsible for our deeds and actions in this world So let is not cling to your weak argument what will happen to her or me or any other Muslim or non-Muslim Pakistani in the hereafter. BTW In Quran Allah says that even those worshiping fire and so on will be rewarded in best in the other world if they did good deeds in this world. NOW come back to the topic

Man. Let us leave it at this.. As I said I already got an answer and don't want to prolong this argument anymore.
I just want to say that you people are projecting your religion and your god in a very bad light.. Do you even realise how childish your arguments look for an outsider?
God created humans and he wants them to worship him nonstop and that too in the manner he described through a messenger.. If we don't do that, he will put us in hell subjecting us to unbearable tortures( I have to blindly believe that the message the messenger brought is true without questioning it).
Why can't god himself come and tell me how should I lead my life? He is willing to torture me just because I refuse to worship him the way a messenger told me.. I can't even imagine a mother contemplating to torture their children simply because they refuse to respect her.. Here we are talking about the creator of this wonderful and extraordinary universe.. Its highly impossible for me to convince myself that almighty is worried about such silly things.
My god is above all these things.. He is neither merciful nor cruel... Neither happy nor sad.. Neither alive nor dead.. He is indescribable ..we with our limited sensory powers can never know why he created this universe (if he really did it) or where he is leading it to.. No amount of words can describe the greatness of the creator..

No, God Is No Doubt Merciful But You Have To Earn It.There Is A Hadith e Qudsi"Ay Meray Bande Tu Meri Taraf Aik Qadam Barha Me Teri Taraf Das Qadam Barhaonga Tu Meri Taraf Chalta Hue Aa Mein Teri Taraf Daurta Hua Aaonga"
The Thing Is God Is Ready To Shower His Mercy But At Least Make An Attempt To Earn It Aap To Chahte Ho Ke Mein Wo Aik Qadam Bhi Na Barhaon.

If God Manifested Himself Physically The Entire Value Of Emaan Or Faith Is "Be Dekhe Yaqeen Karna".If God Becomes Visible To The Human Eye The Entire Value Of Faith Becomes Meaningless.

If God Started Distributing His Blessings and Mercy Like Freebies Than It Is Human Nature To Take It For Granted.God Is No Doubt Merciful But He Also Does Not Want People To Perceive His Mercy As His "Weakness"

Feudalism !!

Yeah It Is A Curse In Our Society

OK.. So god of Islam is biased.. Just like god of Judaism and Christianity.. I thought god of Islam isn't such narrow minded.. Anyway thanks for clearing my doubt

It Is Not About Being Biased It Is About Being Just If God Were In Your Mind "Equal" To Everyone That Would Be Grave Injustice To Those Who Believed In Him, Worshiped Him And Obeyed His Commands.What Would Be The Value Of His Hard Work???

Also Not All Muslims Will Go To Heaven If You Study Islamic Literature Carefully You Would Know.

I Just Wanted To Ask One Thing Your Gods Are Open Minded And Will Shower Their Mercy On Everyone Right????But Then Why If Some Dalit or Sudra Wishes To Woship,He Is Forbidden From Entering Your Temples.If Your Gods Are In Your PoV Unbiased and Open Minded Why Do They Forbid Dalits and Untouchables From Coming To Temles Worshipping and Earning Their Pleasure?????

It is very clear. Judaism, Christianity needs the people to believe their religions to achieve salvation. No other way. It cannot be corrected. So, what do you expected in "religion" word? Heh? Religion means - A way of thinking, a path. Most religions are opposing to each other. Christianity, Judaism does not like Islam and Islam sees Judaism and Christianity as corrupt and obsolete. Hindu sees Islam, Christianity, Judaism etc as Mlechcha religions or evil religions which are not of Indian origin. It goes on and on. In your excitement to attack Abrahamic religion, you forgot that Hinduism is also no different, albeit the many claims that says it is tolerant. So what is RSS? RSS Abrahamized Hinduism. Don't you RSS Hindus crave for Hindu Ummah now? Don't you just like the Mohammadan's crave for the blood of infidels whom you want to perpetually pushed to Dhimmitude or commit genocide of them? So where is the difference? Not to forget the caste system and superstitions that is part of your customs.

It is requested that since the title has served its purpose the word "dalit" be removed from it on accounts of it being derogatory and humiliating. She is a fellow Pakistani and Senator on top and unless severe malpractices are committed she deserves the utmost respect.

To the fellow Indian who is so concerned about heaven and hell. Why doesn't your country provide dalits the basic rights when they are actually alive rather than worrying about their afterlife. Things may have improved on your side but you're in no shape to lecture us. In all honesty, I suspect things are downhill while Dalits are replaced by Muslims. Not to mention the hate the Indian Hindus have for Muslims. It is sickening to say the least.

Regards

I was not trolling...my question was in response to a poster who said she got equal rights because of islam..he was the one who brought irrelevant aspect of religion into discussion..the modern day governments across the world are expected to give equal rights to their minorities..its not a big deal..I honestly wanted to know if islam and its god gives equal rights even in allowing people to go to heaven...I mean whether non muslims have equal rights in allahs abode

Anyway I got the answer from some of the posters here.She will go to hell because she is a polytheist..She doesnt have equal rights with muslims in allahs heaven..lets end the discussion here since I got the answer

Great. Enjoy your new found knowledge.

She's a third class sindhi naukarani. The fact that she's hindu is just out of touch ppp trying their hands at appearing hip.

A good state is the one which looks after its minorities and have nots just as well if not more as compared to its majority.
This is true secularism.

I see this secularism spread in Pakistan and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Hope for the best!!
Nothing has changed and this is not secularism, Islamic republic of Pakistan ensures equal rights for its citizens. So there was never a ban on a hindu to become a senator...all they needed was to follow the electoral process and get enough votes..on this occasion she got because of the backing by a major political party. No law has been amended or changed.

Pakistan’s first Dalit senator Krishna Kohli honoured in Islamabad

1659207-krishnakumari-1520968240-624-640x480.jpg

Krishna Kohli and Veerji Kohli, a community leader from Tharparkar thanked the institution for arranging the reception in their honour. PHOTO: FILE

ISLAMABAD: Mehergarh, a Centre of Learning on Tuesday organised a welcome reception in honour of Pakistan’s first female Dalit senator, Krishna Kohli.

The newly-elected senator and Veerji Kohli, a community leader from Tharparkar thanked the institution for arranging the reception in their honour.

“In 2007, I got leadership training and in 2010 I started working with Dr Fouzia Saeed, a well-known social activist,” Krishna said while addressing the reception. She stressed that women need to acquire education to stand up to bring change.

A Mehergarh award was also presented to Veerji Kohli to acknowledge his ‘tireless efforts and struggle for truth, justice and equality for all’.

Veerji Kohli has been working to end bonded labour from Nagarparkar and has freed a large number of families from illegal bondage.

Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) elected Krishna to the upper house of parliament on women’s reserved seat. Both Krishna and Veerji have been closely associated with Mehergarh on many levels.

They started their activist careers after attending a two-month residential Youth Leadership Training programme at the Mehergarh Centre. The aforementioned training has produced hundreds of young leaders from across the country.

The speakers hailed Krishna Kohli’s election as a good omen for the religious minorities of the country.

Congratz to her ...in india she would have been raped first then killed for achieving all this

No one should be called dalits in Pakistan
This a good iniative however the fact remains that hindus and other minorities are still treated badly in Pakistan. In Pakistan, hindus and christians belong to the backward community and christians are mainly sweepers and cleaners in Pakistan. I am not saying that there are no influential people from the minority communities in Pakistan but considering the total population of minorities in Pakistan, the number of poor people from the minority communities should have been lower however its not the case. Most of the slums are filled with christians and hindus and over 90% workers in the sanitation department are christians.

Back
Top Bottom