What's new

Hina Rabbani shuts up an Afghan

Sultry is the word, I believe...:D

There should be a similar qualification norm for PDF as well!:lol:
Yeah I wanted to use that word but felt fellow Pakistani will be offended!
But she is...:D

India couldn't produce a single woman to have at least 10% of her beauty, like Sushma Siraj
Yeah whatever keeps you happy at night!

Last edited:
Afghanis think Pakistan is holding back this chithole nation called afgonistan from become world super power. well i got news for these cavemonkies.. Smoking opium and chasing guys butthole does not make your nation anywhere close to even Ethopian standard.. your nation is just useless chit that blames its mistakes on others and does nothing on its own.

Why do people say good stuff when they're not the part of government anymore

India couldn't produce a single woman to have at least 10% of her beauty, like Sushma Siraj

Heh...
Whether you are right or wrong, I leave it to other members..

but I definitely know whom India has definitely NOT produced...a woman like Tashfeen who went to other country and slaughtered innocents...
You country is great Bhayya...the whole world knows ;)

Heh...

but I definitely know whom India has definitely NOT produced...a woman like Tashfeen who went to other country and slaughtered innocents...
lollz offtopic

Heh...

Yes your countrymen are more concerned about who eats meat and who doesn't.

Who will believe such lies.. Everyone knows that muallah mansoor, mullah omar were state guest. They both were given treatment in govt hospital with state establishment protection
Laden was secret state guest!

I am sure this thing NDTV knows but CIA,MI6 doesn't.

so yes keep watching indian media. that might even make you believe that pakistan is planning to use the moon as the next staging post for "attankwad".

Yes your countrymen are more concerned about who eats meat and who doesn't.
better have that kind of problems than ones where u strap on a belt and go KABOOM :D:D:D

Again I reiterate..Pakistanis are great, No1 in the world ;)

Mulah mansoor is appointed by pak army.
He heads quetta shurra.
There are dozens article from nytimes, guardian in last 6 month on his close contacts with your govt
Close contact doesn't mean being appointed.

We are in close contact with Ashraf Ghani, Narendra Modi and Xi Jinping. Doesn't mean we appointed them.
Either come up with a proof or stop making baseless false claims.

You seem to have good knowledge of Shemales ? Is it from close and personal experiences ?
Hinna Rabbani has unusually deep voice for a female. Deep voice is associated with higher level of testosterone.

Back
Top Bottom