What's new

Hina Rabbani Khar - a style icon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shows what big ' Velas' people can be.

A average looking lady comes over & everyone gets something to talk of.

didn't expect your media to be like hungry dogs waiting for prey!!,,,, also to melt your FM's heart and to get a breakthrough, but seriously it was beause of lack of options!!!,,,,,she is very educated mind you.

So you want to say that you guys send beautyfull chicks to get a BREAKTHROUGH . Well in that case I don't see any thing wrong about attention she's getting from Indian media.:taz: And buddy even I like intelligent girls too.:devil:

When was a background in the field ever a criteria for selection into ministries in the subcontinent??? This goes for both sides.

I understand Vibs. Im just frustrated as i can see no substantial movement occurring. We simply must move forward positively with our neighbors establishing grounds for concrete policy and discussion. I can see this not helping our countries.

who's he??

HE IS THIS

arton119-103ed.jpg

Quite a party animal ...... :taz:

I understand Vibs. Im just frustrated as i can see no substantial movement occurring. We simply must move forward positively with our neighbors establishing grounds for concrete policy and discussion. I can see this not helping our countries.

Unlikely. Without the other side as the enemy to flare up patriotic emotions, how will the politicians hide their inefficiencies and misgovernance?

bwahahahah and you had been banned 22000 time still you cant help BSing

Buddy this is pak defence forum if any indian member gets banned its natural and we have learnt to live with it.:pdf:

degre in hospitality management dude, not hotel!!!,,,,and from university of masschusets. and BSc hon from LUMS, so an educated lot.

I heard masters degree is online and not regular. Can anybody confirm

Hearts ......Yes

Kashmir................Not in a million years

Seriously .... you thought she had come to conquer Kashmir ? Did you beef up the security there on her arrival ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom