What's new

Himalayas: Water towers of Asia

Deserts have no water,but Tibet is the water tower of the world,holding 40% of world's total fresh water reserve in form of glaciers.

The fresh water reserve is mostly in Greenland, Antartica, and lake Baikal although they are inaccessible. The Yangtze do not get most water from glaciers but from rainfall along the way through tributaries,

I have not research into the tonnage of ship in Brahmaputra, but India and Bangladesh side has large tributaries. I see PRC played by Indians.

Indians often play up Brahmaputra Dam threads to bad mouth China. PRC here think they are so macho that they can harm India on Brahmaputra.

All Brahamputra dam got lots of bad press from India and Dalai. Silly PRC toll Indian lines. PRC here too proud, arrogant and ignorant.

Regardless if we can harm India with Brahmaputra or not, we just want India to get one message very clear -> Tibet water resource belong to China. They can cry a river, noone care.

I have not research into the tonnage of ship in Brahmaputra, but India and Bangladesh side has large tributaries. I see PRC played by Indians.

Indians often play up Brahmaputra Dam threads to bad mouth China. PRC here think they are so macho that they can harm India on Brahmaputra.

All Brahamputra dam got lots of bad press from India and Dalai. Silly PRC toll Indian lines. PRC here too proud, arrogant and ignorant.

The dam will reduce the amount of water in Brahmaputra and why China want to build dam in remote places far away from populated places.

Deserts have no water,but Tibet is the water tower of the world,holding 40% of world's total fresh water reserve in form of glaciers.

Brother, look at the map. Water goes to India mostly la. Demarcation of China with Himalaya neighbor is through the highest ridege as rule of thumb with exceptions and exceptions.

That is the reason you zoom down google map, China side is desert other than Medog, Yadong few places. India and Nepal side of slope get the water.

No. Tibet holds more fresh water than anywhere else except for two poles.

Google

The dam will reduce the amount of water in Brahmaputra and why China want to build dam in remote places far away from populated places.

Its still better talking to you than PRC as I have recently realized. Brahmaputra diversion even if take place will only divert that little. The Zangmu dam for example 500-600 km from Medong has a flow of 1000m3/s, or around 5% of Brahmaputra.

PRC talk big.

If you try to alter the climate in Tibet it will flood your entire China since China is most dependent on Tibet, so be careful what you do. :crazy_pilot:

Don't worry, we rather want to get drown than die from dehydration. :coffee:, imagine if we can steal Indian monsoon and revive our desert land especially Loulan city

imgp0145.jpg

and make our loulan people happy back again
403546.jpg

Don't say that all the scientists around the world know less than you, you are just a layman on PDF.

Google

I give full permision to Chinese, use as much water as you can. Bharatis has been stealing our water without much shame, as i said before karma is bharati whore.

World's scientists are talking about glaciers ,not the lakes. check google more carefully

Study more and google is a good way to start with.lol..

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom