What's new

Himalayas: Water towers of Asia

Shhhhhhhh...hey don't wake up..its not morning..sleep well and enjoy your dreams and don't forget to tell us your great :omghaha: ideas.....:cheesy:

I'm not the only one who has this dream, coincidentally when I surf the internet, i fund this article. :lol:. Necessity is the mother of all invention. I think I gonna give Indians another sleepless night to contemplate when we will undertake such gigantic project.

Stealing monsoon and other damming stories - Hindustan Times

A Chinese general called Guo Kai once proposed how to smuggle the Indian monsoon into China. In the seventies, Guo calculated that hammering the Himalayas with 200 nuclear warheads could blast a 2-km wide air tunnel to divert moist air from India to thirsty China...

Last edited:
What? We can't do what in our territory? What a joke!

The point is what we will do really no effect on others whether good or bad and wether we want or do not want.

Breaking up the Himalayas?that will melt the glaciers and flood China.maybe not a good idea.

I believe on Guo Kai's idea to get the monsoon to China's side and I believe there is thousand of Chinese hydro-Engineers had same Idea as him, it's just a matter of time when the technogogies to displace the mountains is more cost effective than India can kiss-good bye the monsoon. There is several way to clear the mountains beside Nukes :coffee:

IF it's possible, that would be great.

There are many passages along the Himalaya yet but the monsoon will only likely to come in when we wholly vanish the Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau with altitude too high.

Chinese kid's imagination in overdrive, this is what happens when you watch too many cartoons and have not enough education.
Thinking man can undo nature's highest and longest mountain range.

Chinese kid's imagination in overdrive, this is what happens when you watch too many cartoons and have not enough education.

Our imagination already anger Indian gorvernement with water diversion of Brahmaputra, imagine how they would react if they acknowlege of this discussion in PDF regarding steal monsoon from India :lol:

Our imagination already anger Indian gorvernement with water diversion of Brahmaputra, imagine how they would react if they acknowlege of this discussion in PDF regarding steal monsoon from India :lol:

Well difference, is our ability to make distinction b/w reality and fantasy, a dam on Brahmaputra is a feasible project, thousands of dams have been built around the world, hell we are building couple of hundred dams ourselves, hence we know what can be done and what can't.
Why would Indian govt, give a $hit if some Chinese kid with an IQ equivalent to his age, actually believes that man can actually move an entire mountain range or can steal monsoons!!

What's next, steal India's air by installing big air pumps in Tibet?

Man can now fly in the sky. You would be surprised at what the human race can do.

Sci-fic also shows time machine, where is that. :crazy_pilot:

Time Machine belong in the fantasy genre. Like Lord of the Ring. In case you don't know the passage of time does not exist. Hence you cannot "travel" through it.

Last edited:

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom