What's new

Hillary sees no India hand in Balochistan crisis

Frankly, it doesn't matter what Hillary Clinton says as to whether India is involved in Balochistan or not. Similarly, it doesn't matter what Mullen says as to whether the ISI is involved in Afghanistan or not. It does not matter whether India says Pakistan is involved in Kashmir or not. These words are hollow, are meant for public consumption, & have no significance. Actions are more important than words. The US constantly accuses the Haqqani group for all the terrorism in Eastern Afghanistan, yet refuses to declare them a terror group. What does that tell us?

It tells us that US diplomats are smart and they dont want to internationally humiliate Pakistani establishment for sabotage by helping talban assets to secure its end game objectives. They are giving you a chance to distance yourselves from taliban.

Isn't this the same united states which was highly sorted after by pakistani establishment to resolve territorial disputes, now the same US opinion doesn't matter, right..

" When you have the law on your side, pound the law. When you have the facts on your side, pound the facts. When you have neither the law nor the facts going for you, pound the table"

It tells us that US diplomats are smart and they dont want to internationally humiliate Pakistani establishment for sabotage by helping talban assets to secure its end game objectives. They are giving you a chance to distance yourselves from taliban.

This is what Obama said about the Pakistani ISI & the Haqqanis:

ISI link with Haqqani not clear: Obama

Isn't this the same united states which was highly sorted after by pakistani establishment to resolve territorial disputes, now the same US opinion doesn't matter, right..

The US opinion (or any other opinion) has never mattered to Pakistan.

bhaiyoon mere yeh tu tu man man kabhi khattam nahe hogi jab tak angreezo ko apna zaati maslo ma hum leta rahenga yeh kisi ka nahe han na hamara na tumhara ajj tumhara han tu kal kisi aur ke india ko yehi salah donga ka america ka peecha na padee future ma bhot nuksan uthaega america ki dosti sab ko bhari padi ha take history

There is a difference between asking to take a specific action, & an opinionated statement. You clearly failed to understand the difference. Of course Pakistan wants the US to take favorable actions, however it doesn't need opinionated statements from them to satisfy their egos the way India does.

So when Pakistan ask for something that is like asking to take a specific action...but when it comes to India it is forcing an opinionated statement to satisfy her ego...may i ask what kind of weird logic is this????

So when Pakistan ask for something that is like asking to take a specific action...but when it comes to India it is forcing an opinionated statement to satisfy her ego...may i ask what kind of weird logic is this????

Hillary making statements like this one, or Obama or anyone else saying something about Pakistan is not equal to the US taking favorable action for Pakistan on issues like Kashmir, IMF etc.

Hillary making statements like this one, or Obama or anyone else saying something about Pakistan is not equal to the US taking favorable action for Pakistan on issues like Kashmir, IMF etc.

You are right...lip service vs concrete actions are two different ball game.....However I am asking about your comment on ego part...Let me quote the specific thing...

"however it doesn't need opinionated statements from them to satisfy their egos the way India does"

Throw some light on this...

I believe you stated "US opinion (or any other opinion) has never mattered to Pakistan" right.
So its US official opinion of absence of indian involvement in baluchistan should be disregarded, but the same US is approached time and again by pak for its own gains... weird right?

I believe you stated "US opinion (or any other opinion) has never mattered to Pakistan" right.
So its US official opinion of absence of indian involvement in baluchistan should be disregarded, but the same US is approached time and again by pak for its own gains... weird right?

Pakistan does not ask for blank statements though, there is a difference.

we dont need American nor NATO confirmation on something we ourselves know. They are the ones relying on us for a good sizable amount of intelligence in that country regardless.

indian meddling in Balochistan province (using Afghan soil) is no secret at all....it's a reality. And as long as the indian pursue this dangerous policy, they are already assured that there are severe ramifications behind it and acion will be taken

Bl[i]tZ;2252158 said:
I think terrorism is a global threat and only in this decade world has realized what Pakistan had unleashed upon India,

India is too stupid to get into any sorts of talks with Pakistan again.

Why do I say this?

Albert Einstein: Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

well we've also encountered and dealt with bharty treachery in the past, so it works both ways

It does not matter, the ISI know where the camps are to train Baloch terrorists in Afghanistan. They also know where the Bugti and Fazlullah are hiding near Kabul. Hilary is a diplomat and very good at lying, just like any politician.

Back
Top Bottom