What's new

Hillary sees no India hand in Balochistan crisis

This is malkhabh..Tried to do it and the result was not good...

OT- Kya Imran Sir...Aaj poore form mein ho...:P

Actually imran bhai ki photu ek ladki ne pasand kar lee hai aur kal unki shaadi hai main aap sab ko nyota(reception card ) de raha hoon......"ye(imran bhai) to gayoo"

This is malkhabh..Tried to do it and the result was not good...

OT- Kya Imran Sir...Aaj poore form mein ho...:P

eid vacations started dear i have to post ;)

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

Actually imran bhai ki photu ek ladki ne pasand kar lee hai aur kal unki shaadi hai main aap sab ko nyota(reception card ) de raha hoon......"ye(imran bhai) to gayoo"

ager info na ho to pooch lety hai bachy US ki shadi ko 5 saal ho gay kal us ki 3rd baby ayee gee:lol:

congrats IMRAN BHAI!!!!

eid vacations started dear i have to post ;)

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

ager info na ho to pooch lety hai bachy US ki shadi ko 5 saal ho gay kal us ki 3rd baby ayee gee:lol:

aap to bura maan gaye :fie::angel:....main to bus yoon hi.:).......baki baby ki photo zaroor post karna May God Bless her/him:agree::yahoo:

Can you post all the high quality proofs in one post.....

Though your keeness to rubbish everything in one go can be understood but you need to understand that all proofs can arise with painstaking unearthing of the continuos betrayal and abettment of terrorism by the Pakistani Army. Apologies but it seems that you will have to bear with the pace with which the proofs of the terrorism links are unravelled. But all in good time. It all will get done for sure.

The all seeing eyes of Hillary clinton sees no evidence of Indian involvement in Baluchistan? Ever wondered why indians are so emotional about Baluchistan issue?

Hillary-Glasses--35193.jpg

Hillary sees no India hand in Balochistan crisis..

She is lying.

Here is the proof.

hand.png

Than why only take half of his statement ..... take full or take none.

EDIT:
Plus i would like to see the news if you can find..... Because i remember how the words of ISPR were twisted in an interview. And more recently Pakistani media forced Hillary to say there is no evidence against Pakistan... So lets see what you go.

The reason one would take half the statement is that he is not an authority on Indian actions but is one on Pakistani actions..

Also, this is available on youtube when Musharraf came to Indiaa few years back.. Cant acces youtube from work so you'll need to look it up. Search for an Indian muslim's answer to Musharraf..

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Didnt see anyone making fun of US statements when they said that they dont see any evidence of Pak's involvement in Kabul attacks.. Those statements were lapped up like Eid Sevvaiyan.. One should not be so selective ;)

If India had been involved...just like Bangladesh..Balochistan would have been free by now..:D

Hilary aunty has clearly consented to what ever RAW is doing in Baluchistan. People may be revolting against India in some parts of our country but things never so out of hand that we had to use our fighter planes and helicopter gunship to quell such rebellion. Certainly no chief minster from our trobulled provinces revolted against the Indian state.

Yeah u just need 7 lac occupational forces to commit a kashmiri genocide!

I don't mind you being Zaid Hamid fan but don't quote his figures(250,000 blah blah ) unless you can prove it by a non Pak source.

Zaid hamid? dnt know much abt tht nut job but u sure r the fan of morons like baba ramdev n bhrat worma! abt the figures here kid:
http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...tuHSAw&usg=AFQjCNGoQMfwzuw1pBG_KztjiE9pZWxErA

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...tuHSAw&usg=AFQjCNGV4yfo5ux1g4i26s3uVsLcyJxliA

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...tuHSAw&usg=AFQjCNGqJ7mNftZFzaQ_SiiuImlv_41sLA

Go see the trueface of india in the mirror... the ugly one

@ USA

WHICH EVIDENCE YOU HAVE *****E?

9/11
Iraq
Afghanistan
?????

Back
Top Bottom