What's new

Hillary sees no India hand in Balochistan crisis

Bl[i]tZ;2252270 said:
You're a Jaat or Jat - Haryanvi or Sikh? What part of India are you from?

Jat Balwan, Jai Bhagwan is the War Cry of Jat Regiment.

jaat from rajasthan near haryana border

i can pull out all the genuine references from the article you want them? most of them are from neutral news sources but anything that isn't Zaid Hamid is probably not genuine in your eyes am i right? :lol:

Its the same sources you guys post again and again.... So i know your sources anyway i'll try to give you my POV and i'll try my best to make it simple so no complication arise ... You need to understand the fact that evidence is much more than a news report or what some politician said... Do you think what US politician say on Media they dont talk this to Pakistan Govt and its army.... They do and give what they have.... And on my occasion where possible actions are being taken... What politician say in public is there public demand... They need to do this... Dont count it as evidence for god sake.... Let me give you example of Pakistani Prime Minister condemning Drone strikes over and over but we all know this is happening by the will of both countries... But if PM of Pakistan says yes its happening with govt's will the public with chew him alive....

Now The facts that so many people accusing Pakistan why is that..... 2 things

No 1. Although with many success in Afghanistan you should know there are many failures as well.... The objective of the war was to eliminate terrorism... which they are no where near ... And the fear that there people will show reaction to this they need a scape goat which is Pakistan.... Just like Pakistani govt Official blame sometime US and sometime opposition on the problems they have to hide there inability to deliver. Mullen statement was nothing more than his retirement as a hero try because he was on his seat (one of the most powerful not only the US but the world) for two terms and yet he wasn't able to finish his job which was to eliminate terrorism because agree with me or not some policies failed to win heart and minds of Afghans....

2nd. There were and might still be elements which had there share in supporting terrorism but that doesn't mean it the state policy of Pakistan.... For example many radical elements were thrown out of PAF bus bomb blast.. Every force can have some radical elements in it i dont want to discuss malegaon here but do take it in consideration but that doesn't mean its the sate policy of a govt of India or Pakistan.... And If the state of Pakistan wasn't helping the allied forces the allied would never be able to capture some of the top leaders of Al-Qaeda and taliban.....What Pakistan is accused of is infact Pakistan wanted a less bloody way to solve the dispute which now US is saying and everybody now thinks its the right way the way of talks... But as you all have your mindset of whatever Pakistan wants is something fishy thats why when Pakistan used term good taliban it was taken as Afghan taliban by all and all the anti Pakistan journalist got there chance to throw dirt on Pakistan....But again in the last everybody is saying what we were saying... The only difference is we said good taliban west saying moderate taliban.....

I hope i made my points very clear.... Still have any problems in understanding do ask... we are here to help...

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

janab, musharraf openly accepted that pakistan trained terrorists to strike India. what else do you need as a proof ?

First of all i didn't read that news.... But i am assuming he was talking about kargil... And if yes thats a different topic altogether... If you are implying that because we did kargil its is safe to say we did 26/11 than by applying your theory 71 and baluchistan are also something to consider.

First of all i didn't read that news.... But i am assuming he was talking about kargil... And if yes thats a different topic altogether... If you are implying that because we did kargil its is safe to say we did 26/11 than by applying your theory 71 and baluchistan are also something to consider.

No he was not talking about Kargil.. He said that he agrees that RAW and ISI create incidents in Pakistan and India respectively. Now his claim of RAW doing it in Pakistan is an accusation, however saying ISI is doing stuff in India is a plain and simple admission..

Lets be honest... im frm baluchistan and even a kid knows india is involved even bla dogs have admitted tht.

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

No he was not talking about Kargil.. He said that he agrees that RAW and ISI create incidents in Pakistan and India respectively. Now his claim of RAW doing it in Pakistan is an accusation, however saying ISI is doing stuff in India is a plain and simple admission..

ISI may have done things in the past but now their focus entirely is on WoT n the ongoing military ops n tryin to secure the country frm terrorist attacks.While RAW is enjoying a free hand these days..

If we were involved in Baluchistan it would be up in flames just like BD in early 70's.

lolz someone really feel himself superman

pole_dance_india.jpg

Than why only take half of his statement ..... take full or take none.

EDIT:
Plus i would like to see the news if you can find..... Because i remember how the words of ISPR were twisted in an interview. And more recently Pakistani media forced Hillary to say there is no evidence against Pakistan... So lets see what you go.

Hillary Ji ki Jai Jai.

What does Pakistan expect in return after what it has done in Kashmir. Kashmir was completly peaceful till 85 which certainly never been the case with Balochistan wherein Chief minster(Saradr Bhugti) who fought for annextion of Balochistan to Pakistan revolted after seeing exploitation of his province at hands of Pakistanis.

I don't think India would stop untill it brings every Pakistan province to the same level of turmoil as it has brought to Balochistan.

Hillary Ji ki Jai Jai.

What does Pakistan expect in return after what it has done in Kashmir. Kashmir was completly peaceful till 85 which certainly

Yeah peacefull my foot... after independence Kashmiri protestors demanding to merge with Pakistan were killed,burnt,looted n raped by dogra forces ! 250,000 were killed in just 1 incident! villages burnt...refugee influx into Pakistan where they had relatives n shelter!

] never been the case with Balochistan wherein Chief minster(Saradr Bhugti) who fought for annextion of Balochistan to Pakistan revolted after seeing exploitation of his province at hands of Pakistanis.
Go learn to spell first! nobdy fought anybdy... the agreement was signed by the Khan of Kalat himself... but his younger greedy brother started resisting.. he later surrendered!

I don't think India would stop untill it brings every Pakistan province to the same level of turmoil as it has brought to Balochistan.

There is a limit.. when india crosses it... punjab,nagaland,mezuram,IOK,red corridor,naxal areas etc will start burning more!

The name hobo really suites you.

Yeah peacefull my foot... after independence Kashmiri protestors demanding to merge with Pakistan were killed,burnt,looted n raped by dogra forces ! 250,000 were killed in just 1 incident! villages burnt...refugee influx into Pakistan where they had relatives n shelter!

Go learn to spell first! nobdy fought anybdy... the agreement was signed by the Khan of Kalat himself... but his younger greedy brother started resisting.. he later surrendered!

There is a limit.. when india crosses it... punjab,nagaland,mezuram,IOK,red corridor,naxal areas etc will start burning more!

The name hobo really suites you.

Hilary aunty has clearly consented to what ever RAW is doing in Baluchistan. People may be revolting against India in some parts of our country but things never so out of hand that we had to use our fighter planes and helicopter gunship to quell such rebellion. Certainly no chief minster from our trobulled provinces revolted against the Indian state.

I don't mind you being Zaid Hamid fan but don't quote his figures(250,000 blah blah ) unless you can prove it by a non Pak source.

Back
Top Bottom