What's new

Hillary sees no India hand in Balochistan crisis

@Sandy & Guru
thanks for such a cute question, I am touched
irrespective of the terrorism as far as the spend of health, education and infrastructure is concerned it is as good or bad as rest of Pakistan.

you know it too well that our politicians have never placed both very important state duties as their top priorities.

The slogan of Punjab taking all sells very well whenever there is an excuse to be made for the bad governance. 2 years ago the Baloch Government was crying that it didn’t get enough funds for allocating on the infrastructure when there were some consistent protests on the roads YET…. They were planning to move the provincial offices and secretariat to Gwadar for an estimated starting cost of over 5 Bn Rupees. Where did they have that money from?

Whenever I went to collect my cousin from Bolan Medical College in Quetta due to strikes or a death of a student due to student party violence’s there I used to see the wall chalking by promising doctors protesting that why such violence is not in Punjab university and then I would look at the young Sardar sons along with their entourage in their double cabin trucks with armed body guards harassing the female students and I would think well Punjab university doesn’t have these personalities.

Blaming Punjab is a life style in Pakistan, ever Punjabis do that. Although its Punjab that feeds the rest of the country but those poor farmers never have any say in the bigger scheme of things. If one goes off the GT or mother way in Punjab and goes deep like 40 Km into the villages, there is no difference in the kind of difficulties and daily struggles that those people face from feudal lords& police like the rest of the population of other provinces feel.

I can give you the run down of schools, dispensaries, colleges, hospitals , roads and bridges that are made in Baluchistan over its life time but you know it that I know that what’s your intent. And no you are not seeking any information.

But rest assured, as the time goes by the people are freeing up from the strangle hold of the sardars that have always complained about the lack of facilities in their patch, yet bitterly opposed it in fear of loosing their poor and subdued population that would become self aware. But its inevitable the progress cant be stopped so some are resorting to violence and are also getting ever so willing foreign sponsors too. But it’s a loosing game they are playing.

you have very eloquently dodged the real question, How many multi national companies/ national companies have set up factories to provide employment?
How many universities compared to punjab,
how many hospitals compared to punjab ...
what is the budget of Baluchistan compared to punjab?

could you please enlighten us with the rough numbers according to your opinion rather than given us a lecture

There is no Indian boogeyman in Baluchistan ... if there are training camps in Afghanistan , whats stopping you from going in there with your mighty army...

although the most vocal members on this thread suffer from Raw delusions, i would suggest them to introspect. Indians have nothing to do with balochistan.. sort it out yourself and stop dragging us into your insurgency.

on the other hand, I dont wish if any Indian accusations are true because that is insulting the innocent victims and we would never say such thing.I condemn the terror in Balochsitan and Mumbai in the same way and dont wish death for Indian civilians like yourself.

sorry to hear what you are saying. I hope your hatred is treated somehow

sorry this os off topic but its very essential for me to ask this, Are you saying that you equally condemn killing of Indians by militants under the pretext of Kashmir insurgency as baloch insurgents????

Back
Top Bottom