What's new

Hillary Clinton makes "unbelievable" F-35 pitch to India

Was it F35 i herd it was F22 and Americans wanted to sell to India for 1 dollars plus give India 500 million a plane and fuel for life and off course they come under 10 year bumper to bumper warranty labor included And above mentioned offer comes with complete transfer of technology .

ITS A BLOG SOME Indian fan boys wet dreams i am not saying Americans wont sell f35 but below cost Yeah right.

you really get frightened when you see your all weather friend offering Nuclear Deal, F 35 now, etc, etc... to your Enemy India. :rofl:

Taking the crashes into consideration and the delay of home grown one.. its better if MoD decides to give Saab Tata Mahindra JV an order of 8-10 squadrons on Gripen ASAP.

Gripens is really a good Multi role fighter, that can even be launched from a ordinary transport road. I dont know why was the plane scraped of the tender.

It will sell, but India is not ready to buy it. To be frank the tender is closed, the offer that US gives always comes with strings, that they won't provide this and that. If they are really interested in the above said inter operability and share of interest as Ally they should have offered F 35 during the earlier days not when both their F 16 Vintage and F 18 super hornet planes are thrown out of the race.
Presently they are facing a debt crises and they are desperate to make some money by selling some hardware to other, and only India is the one nation that they can trust wih the airframe tech. if they are really interested in a co-operation they would have not bothered to give the plane with all fit in accessories.

US underestimated the MMRCA competition and overestimated its influence on Indian establishments. That is why it fielded F 16 and F-18. Now, I agree, it is too late

Gripens is really a good Multi role fighter, that can even be launched from a ordinary transport road. I dont know why was the plane scraped of the tender.

They have good JV with Indian Partners, happy to transfer all of the production facility, is ready to transfer all technologies, will be equipped with Meteor, will have an AESA soon, is cheap, very technologically advanced, easy to maintain and is very much maneuverable ......

We should have a separate deal apart from MRCA and stop this crashing nonsense of vintage aircrafts...

Yanks are not reliable, we should not buy critical equipment from them. See what they have done to Pakistan.

Taking the crashes into consideration and the delay of home grown one.. its better if MoD decides to give Saab Tata Mahindra JV an order of 8-10 squadrons on Gripen ASAP.

Gripens may not be as good as Rafale or EF, nonetheless they are lethal, fit the Indian requirements and are good value for money. India could have easily brought the whole Gripens division of SAAB or could have brought a stake. This would have been a shot in the arm for the domestic defence Industry.

They have good JV with Indian Partners, happy to transfer all of the production facility, is ready to transfer all technologies, will be equipped with Meteor, will have an AESA soon, is cheap, very technologically advanced, easy to maintain and is very much maneuverable ......

We should have a separate deal apart from MRCA and stop this crashing nonsense of vintage aircrafts...

Even the vintage planes could be serviced to work for another 10 years, but the UPA in power needs to be thrown out as soon as possible. a** holes, they are the reason that no pappers are moving to upgrade anything. UPA is too capitalistic to make profit in real estate and bribing the upcomming manufacturing companies in Inida. The UPA are the true enemy to the nations interest

Even the vintage planes could be serviced to work for another 10 years, but the UPA in power needs to be thrown out as soon as possible. a** holes, they are the reason that no pappers are moving to upgrade anything. UPA is too capitalistic to make profit in real estate and bribing the upcomming manufacturing companies in Inida. The UPA are the true enemy to the nations interest

Servicing will take further years.. why waste money.. start inducting newer ones and start scrapping old ones as newer ones comes...

Why are we keeping Jaguar, Mig_21, etc???? Which nobody else does..... IAF is running a Museum??

Servicing will take further years.. why waste money.. start inducting newer ones and start scrapping old ones as newer ones comes...

Why are we keeping Jaguar, Mig_21, etc???? Which nobody else does..... IAF is running a Museum??

hey the above comment was not to service the Old planes but to throw Sonia and her as* holes out off office. A K Antony is a good politician, but under Sonia's and Impotent MMS, and gready P Chidembaram, a good politician like him can not deliver what the nation needs.

hey the above comment was not to service the Old planes but to throw Sonia and her as* holes out off office. A K Antony is a good politician, but under Sonia's and Impotent MMS, and gready P Chidembaram, a good politician like him can not deliver what the nation needs.

Oh okie.. well im not interested in talking politics ....

message me when India gets an F-35!!,,,,thank you in advance.

if we choose f35,we can't get any ToT which is help us in AMCA project.

why do you need TOT? you have other projects with Russian " coffin" makers that have TOT. not every arsenal in your inventory needs TOT. it's a bad arse aircraft that will most lethal in this region for a long while. this is rubbish to expect TOT on everything, some things are too new to have TOT.

example: will you offer TOT for brahmos to other countries if you and the Russians only know how you achieved the various mach speeds?

why do you need TOT? you have other projects with Russian " coffin" makers that have TOT. not every arsenal in your inventory needs TOT. it's a bad arse aircraft that will most lethal in this region for a long while. this is rubbish to expect TOT on everything, some things are too new to have TOT.

example: will you offer TOT for brahmos to other countries if you know only you and the Russians know how you achieved the various mach speeds?

You can't use a weapon effectively, unless you know how it works. Make no mistake, India seeks to absorb these technologies and come out with our own version. Except, we want that process to be legal. India needs ToT.

example: will you offer TOT for brahmos to other countries if you know only you and the Russians know how you achieved the various mach speeds?

you have become more Ameriacan, than being Indian, I hope you are planning to settle there so you are planning to create asset for USA and her interest. Non Returning Indian(NRI)

you have become more Ameriacan, than being Indian, I hope you are planning to settle there so you are planning to create asset for USA and her interest. Non Returning Indian(NRI)

I have not 'become more'- I am an American. Thank you very much.

Now other than intellectually void nationalism explain or debate how expecting TOT on the latest and greatest helps India, where even NATO partners don't get it. Explain to us how this stupid logic of telling everyone all the time " hey, you developed through decades of hard work some unique technologies, but I am India and I expect you give up all your secrets to us asap and everytime"...logic works?

This whole "TOT every time and must have" argument I read from Indians is asinine..and detrimental to India having the latest and greatest. Sure , fight and negotiate for it but know when it is also time to back off hyper expectations. There was an article months ago here showing Cismo and other claimed barriers had nothing to w/ security too-- Infact the Indian military establishment was shown to not object , just politicians. zero to do w/ any security concerns, I repeat.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom